+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-HCP-Application Submitted April and May 2018

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Besides if you have a difference of opinion,

LOL! My Bad. Anyways, how's your application going. You've received the nomination, right?
Its alright !! Not yet nominated mine app moved to assessment on June6th . It'll take sometime .

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Its been 60 Days now today and my application hasn't moved from SUBMITTED stage.
No ADR, No Email Yet.:(:(

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Yes, I had the same like you... after 2 months of submitting the OINP application I got a Incomplete Application email from OINP they asked me to provide WES duplicate report
I went to WES and applied for the Duplicate report. The very next day they received the report through WES and sent my application for assessment
Hello there,
I’m looking for answers so please help me.

Me and my husband have a relatively low crs score of 320 points but our NOCs are in demand for Ontario.

Can we try for oinp or is it far fetched???

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello there,
I’m looking for answers so please help me.

Me and my husband have a relatively low crs score of 320 points but our NOCs are in demand for Ontario.

Can we try for oinp or is it far fetched???
CRS of 320 is pretty low, but it makes me wonder if you are selecting all the options to maximize your score in the selection tool e.g. score for adaptability, IELTS, work experience, ECA etc ?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
CRS of 320 is pretty low, but it makes me wonder if you are selecting all the options to maximize your score in the selection tool e.g. score for adaptability, IELTS, work experience, ECA etc ?
Yes unfortunately,
Bachelors degree
Work experience more than 10 years
Noc B
Ielts is okay and even if we try again would give us around 370

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes unfortunately,
Bachelors degree
Work experience more than 10 years
Noc B
Ielts is okay and even if we try again would give us around 370
With that being said, have you scanned all other PNP options in Canada ? You may have to go through PNP requirements for each provinces separately

Telescopee0

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Hey guys, i had submitted my OINP documents on March 22nd and I still haven't received nomination yet. My status still shows Decision in Progress. It seems people who submitted on March 22nd have already been nominated! Does it mean it's taking them more time to scrutinize my application? Are there chances of rejection?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey guys, i had submitted my OINP documents on March 22nd and I still haven't received nomination yet. My status still shows Decision in Progress. It seems people who submitted on March 22nd have already been nominated! Does it mean it's taking them more time to scrutinize my application? Are there chances of rejection?
They are not using a telescope they are using a microscope on our applications :D

Having said that you are in the sweet spot of them completing very soon and reach a decision

Reactions: Telescopee0