+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-HCP-Application Submitted April and May 2018

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Already done that yesterday by ordering the duplicate report.
Received the email from WES that they have completed he process. I am not sure if this goes by mail or email or link to OINP?

Not sure if I need to reply back on the email to tell them that and provide them with a reference number or something ?
I was told in the letter to provide a duplicate report to OINP, it did not say anything about authorizing it?
I wonder how much time will it take to update the document on there side

Could you pls tell how you did
Received the email from WES that they have completed he process. I am not sure if this goes by mail or email or link to OINP?

Not sure if I need to reply back on the email to tell them that and provide them with a reference number or something ?
I was told in the letter to provide a duplicate report to OINP, it did not say anything about authorizing it?

Could you pls share how to process ( order to get get duplicate report ) it and how much it cost around ??

In order to get get duplicate report do i need WES login n passwords as i took help of someone ain't got my WES login ID & Password

Waitin for a revert

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Could you pls tell how you did

Could you pls share how to process ( order to get get duplicate report ) it and how much it cost around ??

In order to get get duplicate report do i need WES login n passwords as i took help of someone ain't got my WES login ID & Password

Waitin for a revert
You have to login to the WES account from which your ECA report was generated. https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login.
There you have to go and order Duplicate Report, you will be promoted as to where this has to be sent, you should add "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT" (or try and search for Ontario, and it will prompt you for this complete name).
You end up paying around CAD 75.71, because will end up sending report to IRCC and OINP(as you cannot only select OINP only from the list)

Follow this thread .... https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-you-order-a-duplicate-copy-of-eca.439198/

Reactions: Ashtush

lissylin

Star Member
May 2, 2018
You have to login to the WES account from which your ECA report was generated. https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login.
There you have to go and order Duplicate Report, you will be promoted as to where this has to be sent, you should add "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT" (or try and search for Ontario, and it will prompt you for this complete name).
You end up paying around CAD 75.71, because will end up sending report to IRCC and OINP(as you cannot only select OINP only from the list)

Follow this thread .... https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-you-order-a-duplicate-copy-of-eca.439198/
actually, you can remove IRCC. you need to pay about 37 dollars.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017

Thk u ! Mate

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017

Pls keep updated once you receive revert from them .

Nagumh123

Jun 7, 2018
According to my knowledge, there are 4 stages in the current OINP process.
1. Submitted
2. Assessment
3. Decision in Progress (DIP)
4. Approved/Nominated

March end applicants are still in DIP and expected to receive nominations soon. Good to know that OINP is adhering to their 60 to 90 days processing time. Majority have been found to be nominated between 74 to 80 days approximately. Individual cases may vary still. Fingers crossed

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
According to my knowledge, there are 4 stages in the current OINP process.
1. Submitted
2. Assessment
3. Decision in Progress (DIP)
4. Approved/Nominated

March end applicants are still in DIP and expected to receive nominations soon. Good to know that OINP is adhering to their 60 to 90 days processing time. Majority have been found to be nominated between 74 to 80 days approximately. Individual cases may vary still. Fingers crossed
Are you still in DIP stage? did they ask you any additional docs?

Nagumh123

Jun 7, 2018
Number of days are calculated from the date of submission. So April and May applicants need to buy a dose of patience at this time. I know it is painful and nerve wrecking, but it will happen if the application is supported by sufficient documentation, stay cool. Applicants had to wait for over 9 months in previous years, but now it is one third of the time.

Most commonly asked document is duplicate WES report. After the submission, it is better to straight away go to WES Canada website and apply for a duplicate report to be sent to OINP. This may eliminate a delay of few days as there will be no ADR towards WES report.

Ontario govt is very reasonable as they simply do not reject applications. If there is a mistake or missing document, they will give enough time and opportunity to provide the document. Isn't that great?

Reactions: dh5689

Nagumh123

Jun 7, 2018
Are you still in DIP stage? did they ask you any additional docs?
Yes, in DIP for over 2 weeks. I don't remember the exact date when it moved to DIP as I didn't login for over 7 days during the transition time.

No, no additional documents request. I supplied more than enough documents hoping for faster processing, but still in DIP. Few more days still left for the 90 day deadline. Fingers crossed

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
Yes, in DIP for over 2 weeks. I don't remember the exact date when it moved to DIP as I didn't login for over 7 days during the transition time.

No, no additional documents request. I supplied more than enough documents hoping for faster processing, but still in DIP. Few more days still left for the 90 day deadline. Fingers crossed
Even I'm not sure when I moved to DIP, but when I logged in on May 25th, it was as said. No ADR as the documents were more than complete. No emails, calls other than the Email at the start of Assessment on April 21st.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Even I'm not sure when I moved to DIP, but when I logged in on May 25th, it was as said. No ADR as the documents were more than complete. No emails, calls other than the Email at the start of Assessment on April 21st.
You are very close to nomination. usually will takes about 1-2 week to get DIP to Nominated.

Good to know that they are sending email for assessment stage but I haven't got any yet. Finger crossed!

Reactions: Hoprooter

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Number of days are calculated from the date of submission. So April and May applicants need to buy a dose of patience at this time. I know it is painful and nerve wrecking, but it will happen if the application is supported by sufficient documentation, stay cool. Applicants had to wait for over 9 months in previous years, but now it is one third of the time.

Most commonly asked document is duplicate WES report. After the submission, it is better to straight away go to WES Canada website and apply for a duplicate report to be sent to OINP. This may eliminate a delay of few days as there will be no ADR towards WES report.

Ontario govt is very reasonable as they simply do not reject applications. If there is a mistake or missing document, they will give enough time and opportunity to provide the document. Isn't that great?
I had done my ECA from PEBC and when I spoke to PEBC agent, he said they don't have any authorisation for OINP.
Moreover he said, If OINP has the same access that the CIC has, then you would just need to submit your ECA report to the OINP and they should be able to verify the document. You would need to verify this with OINP.
While on other side when I checked this with OINP, they sent me a stereotype email that you will be contacted or received email for ADR if required.

Have you come across this?
thanks