+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

ruic3429

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Do you guys know if English test results (like IELTS) would be useful in this stream? at both OINP and CIC. Just curious

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Guys,

Got a additional document request for

- Copies of degree(s) and/or diploma(s) earned from an academic institution(s) in Canada

I already submitted my Confirmation of Graduation letter. Which document I have to submit now??

Confused!

ruic3429

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Guys,

Got a additional document request for

- Copies of degree(s) and/or diploma(s) earned from an academic institution(s) in Canada

I already submitted my Confirmation of Graduation letter. Which document I have to submit now??

Confused!
I got a request for submitting job responsibility reference letter lol

Do you have your diploma to submit? Better to email them and ask. What your status now?

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I got a request for submitting job responsibility reference letter lol

Do you have your diploma to submit? Better to email them and ask. What your status now?
What you mean by "Diploma"? Like I submitted my "Confirmation of Graduation Letter". Does that not enough? Or I have to submit something else?

It is still "submitted"

ruic3429

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
What you mean by "Diploma"? Like I submitted my "Confirmation of Graduation Letter". Does that not enough? Or I have to submit something else?

It is still "submitted"
I submitted that letter too. Just got a call from them and they told me the letter is enough. Not too sure what they asked for from you. I mean if you have your diploma (paper), you can scan and submit that too. Just in case. But it's better that you ask them what they want

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I submitted that letter too. Just got a call from them and they told me the letter is enough. Not too sure what they asked for from you. I mean if you have your diploma (paper), you can scan and submit that too. Just in case. But it's better that you ask them what they want
Oh.. ok. Did they called you now?

I just send them the email regarding more clarification on this. Let's wait for there reply back.

And your status changed to "Assessment", right? I don't know why mine is still "submitted".

ruic3429

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Oh.. ok. Did they called you now?

I just send them the email regarding more clarification on this. Let's wait for there reply back.

And your status changed to "Assessment", right? I don't know why mine is still "submitted".
Yes I was called for additional document request.

My guess is that there are 2 levels of assessment.
1st one is to see if you have all required documents, if they think that there is something missing, you get system notification for it.
Once you pass, the status would be changed to assessment. And somebody would look into your application and all the submitted docs in detail. If they find something missing or ambiguous, they would call you and ask for it.
Once you pass that, your status would be changed to DIP and application would be passed to senior office to determine.