OINP employer job offer stream 2017

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Ok..

What document you submitted for this section?

Please provide a copy of your degree(s) and/or diploma(s) earned from an academic institution(s) in Canada.

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Is there any difference between Letter of Graduation and Confirmation of Graduation?

I don't know I am missing something here.

They send me the reply back with same statement. Don't know I need more clarification.

ksharma516

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Yes I was called for additional document request.

My guess is that there are 2 levels of assessment.
1st one is to see if you have all required documents, if they think that there is something missing, you get system notification for it.
Once you pass, the status would be changed to assessment. And somebody would look into your application and all the submitted docs in detail. If they find something missing or ambiguous, they would call you and ask for it.
Once you pass that, your status would be changed to DIP and application would be passed to senior office to determine.
what is your status now? Thanks

ruic3429

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Is there any difference between Letter of Graduation and Confirmation of Graduation?

I don't know I am missing something here.

They send me the reply back with same statement. Don't know I need more clarification.
They are same things. Have you submitted final transcript?

ruic3429

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
What is the letter of graduation? Is it the official diploma certificate given on the graduation day? I submitted final transcript and diploma
It's official letter to show that my degree has been granted by the senate. I submitted that because I didn't receive diploma yet at the time I applied. Both this letter and diploma are valid when applying

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
What you mean by "Diploma"? Like I submitted my "Confirmation of Graduation Letter". Does that not enough? Or I have to submit something else?

It is still "submitted"
In your case, I think it is just not about the letter. It depends on what content the letter contains. As long as you were told to provide them a copy of diploma/degree you earned from the school(college/university), just do so. There is anything confusing if you just follow a guide they gave you.

Reactions: mpreetsingh

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone.
my stream is: International student with job offer.
Graduated in May-2016
Application submitted: 4-june-2017
Application Status was: Submitted
Current Application Status: Assessment

Updated in immitracker as well.

Azy

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can we make our WhatsApp group as well? This way we will be able to communicate faster? Please leave your cellphone number I will add all of you?