+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

OEJOS

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
hello to all I have sent our docs last july 5 in Sydney Nova scotia for PR, it was delivered last July 16 in IRCC office.
the expiration of the nomination was July 22, 2019. until now NO AOR received, how many months will it take to receive AOR?

and what if the nomination expired and they haven't opened the envelop of our docs?

Please advise....
No worries, there is no problem now that they already received your package in the nova scotia office, you're safe! don't think about it too much!.
I had the same situation before. As for my case, it took 2 months to get AOR , Currently on my GIC account it says 11 months left for processing based on the status bar. My file was received in nova Scotia office last February 6, 2019.

Reactions: flores

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
GUYS!!!

Quick Question

Ontario opened the EMPLOYER JOB OFFER: Foreign Worker Stream,
I currently reside in Canada and I also work here?! Is this something I can apply for ?

And also, what is the difference between the Foreign Worker Stream and the International Student Stream?

maurmore13

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
It's all the information related to the employer that must be filled by the employer. Income taxes number of employees and more

jamdownian

May 12, 2023
I got ITA for OINP, an international student with a job offer stream, but the employer refuse to fill out the crucial "Employer form". Lets hope I get thru with EE and isn't reliant on an "Employer form" or something of that kind.