+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

Toma1993

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I already applied for it on the day after they re-opened.
You should check their updated news online everyday like what I did since last year August.

Why don't you apply for PR through Federal government such as Express Entry?
As long as you have graduated in 2015, I do not think you are eligible for the provincial stream.
Try to consider moving to other provinces such as AB, MB, NS, or SK. if you can get LMIA from the employer in that provinces, they will support you to get PR. Much easier than ON.
Umm I am in pool now with 314 points :(

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
what name? EOI Score?
Earlier, if you don't have your first name (mine messed up in immigration docs) you have to put "N/A". However, now they changed it to "Unknown" (mine they did, I don't know about others).

I am applying as an International Student with Job Offer, I don't have EOI score.

ruic3429

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Earlier, if you don't have your first name (mine messed up in immigration docs) you have to put "N/A". However, now they changed it to "Unknown" (mine they did, I don't know about others).

I am applying as an International Student with Job Offer, I don't have EOI score.
Ok.
Btw, I guess that you would probably see a status update in the next week. Please let me know when you see it