+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

GAGANMECH

Jan 28, 2016
Any Idea how long it will take for process. Also, I 'm worrying because my manager went to Europe for three weeks on vacation and I have provided her name and contact as a employer contact.

Jun 22, 2016
Hi

So we are going thru this process to get a PR.
Let's share experiences
Our NOC 7322
Working in ON 18 months
In the same NOC for 14 yr
Hi Missytin please share update on the status of your application so that others can know the processing time for Employer job offer,fore

ruic3429

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
It look's like that.

They haven't start processing applications from our stream. I think they are currently working on HCP stream.

Let's see.
HCP stream only takes 2 weeks to process. Guess that once they start to process job stream, it should be fast too

Toma1993

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Hey guys I have two questions with regards the pnp in ontario.

First for the international student, I graduate in May 2015 and it's been two years since my graduation, can I still apply before September ?

Second question , how strick are the Ontario government when it comes to business earning $500,000 / year. If the work place I am working don't have that annual income would they reject my application ?

Thanks for your help guys

ruic3429

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys I have two questions with regards the pnp in ontario.

First for the international student, I graduate in May 2015 and it's been two years since my graduation, can I still apply before September ?

Second question , how strick are the Ontario government when it comes to business earning $500,000 / year. If the work place I am working don't have that annual income would they reject my application ?

Thanks for your help guys
1. From what I know, you have to apply within two years after ggraduation. Also, your job offer has to be within 6 months
2. I think it would be better to ask your employer. If they say it's ok, you would be fine I guess. btw, employer has to fill out the employer form for you