Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can get a letter from your manager (preferably on the letterhead). If this is not possible too, then, follow this -
I have already mentioned this in my initial post in this topic.
Hi,

Can you please tell me if i can share the existing WES copy i have along with the application package or should i order the new WES receipt copy and send it along with that package

Thanks in Advance

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
amhbala said:
Hi,

Can you please tell me if i can share the existing WES copy i have along with the application package or should i order the new WES receipt copy and send it along with that package

Thanks in Advance
You can submit a copy of the hard copy of your ECA report AND order a copy to be directly sent to OINP and attach that receipt as a part of the application package.

Good luck!

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
Guys i don't have a date of birth certificate , What should i do ?????

and the WES site is under maintenance to order extra copy.Any idea if there is a work around for this .

sivapra329

Jan 15, 2016
Hi,

Our Company has been acquired by another Company. While Creating the profile which one I need to mention old company name or new company name. Can some one suggest.

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can submit a copy of the hard copy of your ECA report AND order a copy to be directly sent to OINP and attach that receipt as a part of the application package.

Good luck!
Hi,

I dont have birth certificate and having certificate of date of birth from Toronto Indian embassy. Is it fine if we can give that instead of Birth certificate.

Also i have been in Ontario for the last three years. Is it fine if i mention that i should be assessed against CEC in the application.

Thanks in Advance

butters1690

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Hey guys

I was employed for a period between May 2014 - December 2014.
On the letter of reference, it asks for 'total annual salary plus benefits' information.

Does this mean that I include only what i was paid for (from May - December 2014)?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you!

rosieflower

Feb 9, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, you need to show funds for all your dependents (dependents = spouse/children ONLY) whether they are accompanying or not.

I'm not sure if you can use your EPF as proof of funds.

Are you currently working in Ontario? If so, you are exempt from showing POF.
Hi @rajkamalmohanram, thank you for your help! I have a question, do you know if you still need to show POF if you work two part-time jobs that equal full-time hours? Thanks!

amhbala

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
amhbala said:
Hi,

I dont have birth certificate and having certificate of date of birth from Toronto Indian embassy. Is it fine if we can give that instead of Birth certificate.

Also i have been in Ontario for the last three years. Is it fine if i mention that i should be assessed against CEC in the application.

Thanks in Advance
Hi,

Can you please reply for this

Thanks in Advance

harshshrma119

Feb 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have a doubt here. Please help me this.
On the application form, its written to submit the reference letter form all the employers for the last 10 years. Do I need to submit for each and every employment or only the one against which I am applying for OINP.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
anil918918 said:
Guys i don't have a date of birth certificate , What should i do ?????

and the WES site is under maintenance to order extra copy.Any idea if there is a work around for this .
You can submit an alternative proof and submit a letter of explanation mentioning the same.

WES website needs maintenance too :) . You can try after a couple of hours!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sivapra329 said:
Hi,

Our Company has been acquired by another Company. While Creating the profile which one I need to mention old company name or new company name. Can some one suggest.
Mention the current name of the company. When you get a HR letter, the current name would be mentioned on it, isn't it?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
amhbala said:
Hi,

Thanks in Advance
1) Yes, that is perfectly fine.
2) Yes, you can request them to assess you under CEC (if you are eligible).

Bonus : If you are currently employed in Ontario, you are exempt from showing POF.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
butters1690 said:
Hey guys

I was employed for a period between May 2014 - December 2014.
On the letter of reference, it asks for 'total annual salary plus benefits' information.

Does this mean that I include only what i was paid for (from May - December 2014)?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you!
The letter can mention the annual Cost to Company that was given to you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rosieflower said:
Hi @rajkamalmohanram, thank you for your help! I have a question, do you know if you still need to show POF if you work two part-time jobs that equal full-time hours? Thanks!
You are exempt from POF ONLY if you are currently employed in Ontario. If you can provide them with proof of employment in Ontario, you are good to go!Check page 13 of the application guide.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
harshshrma119 said:
Hi All,

I have a doubt here. Please help me this.
On the application form, its written to submit the reference letter form all the employers for the last 10 years. Do I need to submit for each and every employment or only the one against which I am applying for OINP.

Thanks
Submitting letters from jobs that you are claiming points for will suffice. Mention in a LOE that you are not submitting letters for other employers because you are NOT claiming points for those jobs.