+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
The standard processing time for this application is 90 calendar days from the date the application is considered complete. PNP will only respond to status enquiries after the processing time has passed. If you have not heard from us within the processing time, you may submit an enquiry in writing to this office for a case status update.

"90 days from day of application is complete" is confusing as I do not know when they will tell us our application is complete.

Please help me guys.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
TLOU said:
Hello,

I am applying to OINP as FSW. In the education part(foreign education), I can't seem to find that they require transcripts. They are only requiring ECA. I am planning to attach my degree (certified copy).

Can you check if transcripts are actually required?
Yes, it is not mentioned in the application guide but the collective intelligence on the forum suggests otherwise! It is recommended that you send a copy of your degree certificate and marksheets. No notarization is required if they are in English or French!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
The standard processing time for this application is 90 calendar days from the date the application is considered complete. PNP will only respond to status enquiries after the processing time has passed. If you have not heard from us within the processing time, you may submit an enquiry in writing to this office for a case status update.

"90 days from day of application is complete" is confusing as I do not know when they will tell us our application is complete.

Please help me guys.
Your confusion is valid! While the verbiage suggests that they will process (meaning provide a decision on the application) within 90 days, that's not what seems to be happening!

In the AOR mail, they mention the date when they "actually" received the application! So, it means the 90 day clock begins the day when they receive your application (provided your application is later found complete and not returned to you). It's been like 95 days since my application reached them but I haven't got my AOR yet but they could justify this saying they were not "processing" applications in Dec and Jan (which again is not true) because applicants received AOR and nominations in Dec and Jan! So, you have a lot of waiting to do!

Good luck! :)

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
what is your view on this? did you contact them regarding your processing time which already passed? Did you get any reply?

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
No, you cannot send them the soft copy! You need the hard copy. Applicants who have sent soft copies in the past have had their applications returned!

Thanks, but I asked about creating EE profile, not about sending documents after PT notification. So, Can I create EE profile with the downloadable ECA or I need the hard copy sent by WES (Which I haven't yet received)?

Will appreciate your kind response Raj!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pushpaacna said:
Thanks, but I asked about creating EE profile, not about sending documents after PT notification. So, Can I create EE profile with the downloadable ECA or I need the hard copy sent by WES (Which I haven't yet received)?

Will appreciate your kind response Raj!
You just need the ECA report number to create a EE profile.You will not have to upload any documents at this stage!

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
When they say to write "N/A" in all fields not applicable, does that mean I should write "N/A" in literally all fields?

For example, if I tick "Same mailing address" and in the following fields, should I write "N/A" in all of those fields even if i ticked "Same mailing address"?

In Education fields, I only have one degree, so I only have one line filled, but there are other fields available in case some people have more degrees. Can I leave the other fields blank or need to write "N/A" even then? Seems a little far fetched if so? Can anyone clarify on this?

butters1690

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Hey guys!

I just got the PT email today :)

Just wondering on the email it says :

"If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program."

How exactly do I 'contact' Ontario? What does it mean? Is it just a matter of submitting the PNP application form for the Human Capital Priorities Stream?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
butters1690 said:
Hey guys!

I just got the PT email today :)

Just wondering on the email it says :

"If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program."

How exactly do I 'contact' Ontario? What does it mean? Is it just a matter of submitting the PNP application form for the Human Capital Priorities Stream?
You don't need to contact anyone! You "accept" the PT by sending them a complete application package within 45 days!

Good luck and all the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
TLOU said:
When they say to write "N/A" in all fields not applicable, does that mean I should write "N/A" in literally all fields?

For example, if I tick "Same mailing address" and in the following fields, should I write "N/A" in all of those fields even if i ticked "Same mailing address"?

In Education fields, I only have one degree, so I only have one line filled, but there are other fields available in case some people have more degrees. Can I leave the other fields blank or need to write "N/A" even then? Seems a little far fetched if so? Can anyone clarify on this?
If a section is not applicable to you, then write "N/A" in bold font towards the center of the table/section. You need not "literally" fill every blank with "N/A".

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
butters1690 said:
Hey guys

Does anyone know how often OINP sends out PT invitations?
Weekly basis?
Apparently, they have been issuing PT s 2-3 days a week lately! You should get one within a week after you create your profile! If you don't, consider recreating your profile!

butters1690

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Hey Raj

'Photocopy of each dependent's passport' - this seems vague in the application guide provided by OINP.

As for me (principal applicant), I know that i have to photocopy my ENTIRE passport. But for my spouse? Not the entire passport, just the front page that shows his photo and details?