+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Thank you for your quick reply Raj.

So, Should I leave it "Blank" Or mention "N/A" in mailing address section because it is same?

I am waiting for your reply.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
Thank you for your quick reply Raj.

So, Should I leave it "Blank" Or mention "N/A" in mailing address section because it is same?

I am waiting for your reply.
Write N/A in any one field and leave the rest empty.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Thank you. In the main address section some sections such as street direction, suite/apt, delivery mode are not belongs to my address . So, Should I need to mention N/A in those field or leave it empty ?

Please share your view on this. I am very much confused in address section.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
Thank you. In the main address section some sections such as street direction, suite/apt, delivery mode are not belongs to my address . So, Should I need to mention N/A in those field or leave it empty ?

Please share your view on this. I am very much confused in address section.
Write N/A

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
Hello Friends ,

I have a query , I have received a letter of interest under PNP from Ontario ,While i was applying for Human Capital Priorities Stream against FSWP i have found that in the application guide it is mentioned that u need to gain 400+ CRS points and you need 67 CIC points in the FSW points grid against six selection factors , But on page 31 of the application guide it again says we need 76 points to be eligible for FSWP Criteria , So Please let me know if it is 67 or 76 CIC FSW score that is needed for Human capital priorities stream application for Ontario.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
anil918918 said:
Hello Friends ,

I have a query , I have received a letter of interest under PNP from Ontario ,While i was applying for Human Capital Priorities Stream against FSWP i have found that in the application guide it is mentioned that u need to gain 400+ CRS points and you need 67 CIC points in the FSW points grid against six selection factors , But on page 31 of the application guide it again says we need 76 points to be eligible for FSWP Criteria , So Please let me know if it is 67 or 76 CIC FSW score that is needed for Human capital priorities stream application for Ontario.
I think it's a mistake in their guide that they have mentioned 76 points. The minimum for FSW eligibility are 67 points out of 100 points. It's mentioned correctly in the table below.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Hi All,
I will be sending my application package on Monday Feb 8, 2016. Should I simultaneously request WES to share a copy of my report with OINP or should I wait to hear from OINP first.
There is a confusion regarding this wherein, some people are suggesting to order a copy right away while others suggest to wait till you receive an email from OINP requesting for the same. So just wanted to clarify it.

Thank you all in advance!

raghu2107

Feb 4, 2016
That is a detailed explanation. Thank you.
My CRS stands at 430 and I sent all the documents to OINP on 01st Jan 2016. I am waiting for acknowledgment.

How strict is OINP about experience letters? Although the letters I submitted has some details about my roles and responsibilities, it doesn't list all of them. I have 10 years of experience of which I was able to give letters for some 5 years only. Will they still accept my application?

Please advise.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ichowdhury said:
Hi All,
I will be sending my application package on Monday Feb 8, 2016. Should I simultaneously request WES to share a copy of my report with OINP or should I wait to hear from OINP first.
There is a confusion regarding this wherein, some people are suggesting to order a copy right away while others suggest to wait till you receive an email from OINP requesting for the same. So just wanted to clarify it.

Thank you all in advance!
Order the copy right away and send the receipt as a part of your application package.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
raghu2107 said:
That is a detailed explanation. Thank you.
My CRS stands at 430 and I sent all the documents to OINP on 01st Jan 2016. I am waiting for acknowledgment.

How strict is OINP about experience letters? Although the letters I submitted has some details about my roles and responsibilities, it doesn't list all of them. I have 10 years of experience of which I was able to give letters for some 5 years only. Will they still accept my application?

Please advise.
You need to get reference letters only for jobs that you are claiming points for.

They are, I would say, strict about reference letters. It has to contain all the details requested by them. Your roles on the letter must match the NOC that you have chosen.

Sparkles

Oct 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj, this thread really helps with the application process :)

Regarding the address section I am unsure about filling my address, please guide...

Flat no ____ corresponding section?
Society Name _______ section?here the name is longer than the space, if I write it in short form, is that okay?
Area Name________section?
landmark__________ section?
Suburb___________ section? here again doesnt fit completely

Secondly for the funds, if you are depositing cash in your account , do you have to give an explanation of where it came from and show a gift deed (even if it is about 25% of the amount)..is there a format for it and does it have to get notarized?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sparkles said:
Hi Raj, this thread really helps with the application process :)

Regarding the address section I am unsure about filling my address, please guide...

Flat no ____ corresponding section?
Society Name _______ section?here the name is longer than the space, if I write it in short form, is that okay?
Area Name________section?
landmark__________ section?
Suburb___________ section? here again doesnt fit completely

Fill the form electronically. Would look neat. If you are filling it by hand, then that's fine too. Address is only for administrative purposes so yes, IMO, you can shorten certain details.

Secondly for the funds, if you are depositing cash in your account , do you have to give an explanation of where it came from and show a gift deed (even if it is about 25% of the amount)..is there a format for it and does it have to get notarized?

Well, it is recommended. Get the letter notarized. Someone posted the format in the other OONP thread. Please find it there -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html

Thanks

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
To rajkamalmohanram,

Can't thank you enough for the wonderful job of putting everything we need in one place. That's a great service to the community here. Thanks bro. God bless you!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pushpaacna said:
To rajkamalmohanram,

Can't thank you enough for the wonderful job of putting everything we need in one place. That's a great service to the community here. Thanks bro. God bless you!
Thanks! Glad you found it helpful.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sushsmart15 said:
I think it's a mistake in their guide that they have mentioned 76 points. The minimum for FSW eligibility are 67 points out of 100 points. It's mentioned correctly in the table below.
Yes, this is a mistake. I have reported it to OINP.