Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
hello guys, i just want your help. here is the situation, i was graduated and wanted to apply OINP as international student with job offer. ar first my employer was willing to help me but then he Changed his mind and didnt give m the details and i had to withdraw it. i didnt even submit it. now whenever i login it says Withdawn and Score N/A. Would it be a problem if i apply again as a new application or should i make new One key id? please help me.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
hello guys, i just want your help. here is the situation, i was graduated and wanted to apply OINP as international student with job offer. ar first my employer was willing to help me but then he Changed his mind and didnt give m the details and i had to withdraw it. i didnt even submit it. now whenever i login it says Withdawn and Score N/A. Would it be a problem if i apply again as a new application or should i make new One key id? please help me.
First of all, one can't apply for OINP! OINP sends you an invitation! Secondly, what login are you talking about?

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
First of all, one can't apply for OINP! OINP sends you an invitation! Secondly, what login are you talking about?
i just created an account at OINP e filling portal, it says returning user when i click at it it directs me to ONE key id.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
You didnt get my Point, i am applying directly through OINP portal not waiting for Notification of interests!

ravinew

Jan 10, 2019
Hi Friends

have 2 year Canadian experince with - NOC - 2174.
My score is 410. What are my chances for OINP.
I am yet to create a EE Profile. While creating the profile, if I select Ontario as preferred location then will I be automatically consider for Ontario PNP ?

in OINP, There are many streams available like Human Capital, Foreign Worker etc...
Which stream is best suited for me and what are my chances of getting the same.

Please respond

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
How are you applying when you have to put the date of received NOI???
i am not applying through express entry there is a stream called OINP INTERNATIONAL STUDENT STREAM WITH JOB OFFER.

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Better create a new one key.. better safe than sorry.. if you use the same account, the officer might think that you withdrew once already.

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
How are you applying when you have to put the date of received NOI???
There are few streams outside express entry in every province.. Ontario has masters stream for folks with masters degree from Ontario, employer job offer stream for folks working there already , entrepreneur stream etc..

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
i have a situation guys i would like to share with you, when i was student 2 years ago i got a part time as a steward at restaurant, after one month i got promoted to part-time Cook, Because i was studying in the same field, after getting a full time status on PGWP i worked for one year as a full time in order to be eligible for express entry then i came to know my CRS points were not enough i told my employer to help me, we started OINP international student with job offer, he gave me every thing like EMPLOYER FORM, T4 and he also gave me Contract which i signed as a Steward. he said he cannot change the contract he would give me a letter stating that he was internally promoted to cook and ever since he is working as a cook. would it work? or would it be a problem if i continue with that? he also gave me job offer as per it required for the stream. kindly shed some light! thanks

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
i have a situation guys i would like to share with you, when i was student 2 years ago i got a part time as a steward at restaurant, after one month i got promoted to part-time Cook, Because i was studying in the same field, after getting a full time status on PGWP i worked for one year as a full time in order to be eligible for express entry then i came to know my CRS points were not enough i told my employer to help me, we started OINP international student with job offer, he gave me every thing like EMPLOYER FORM, T4 and he also gave me Contract which i signed as a Steward. he said he cannot change the contract he would give me a letter stating that he was internally promoted to cook and ever since he is working as a cook. would it work? or would it be a problem if i continue with that? he also gave me job offer as per it required for the stream. kindly shed some light! thanks
The job offered must be in a skilled occupation at Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of National Occupation Classification (NOC).
The job offer must be for a full-time and permanent position.
Full-time means the job must be a minimum of 1,560 hours a year and a minimum of 30 hours of paid work per week.
Permanent means the job must have no end date (also known as an indeterminate duration).
are the requirements for OINP Employer Job Offer: International Student stream

Reactions: Ravi saab

debnathj

Feb 12, 2018
Hello all,

I have valid EE profile and my CRS score is 374, but I have Job offer ( NOC B) from Ontario. Is there any chance get NOI form Ontario under HCS with Job offer soon?

Anyone has any idea about this.

Thank you

Last edited:

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
The job offered must be in a skilled occupation at Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of National Occupation Classification (NOC).
The job offer must be for a full-time and permanent position.
Full-time means the job must be a minimum of 1,560 hours a year and a minimum of 30 hours of paid work per week.
Permanent means the job must have no end date (also known as an indeterminate duration).
are the requirements for OINP Employer Job Offer: International Student stream
yes the cook position is NOC B but the contract i had signed with steward as a part time, like i said, but after completion of study i got full time cook poisition, but at the contract it said steward. my employer told me he cannot terminate the contract but will give me job letter in which all the indication will be written, would that be ok?

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
yes the cook position is NOC B but the contract i had signed with steward as a part time, like i said, but after completion of study i got full time cook poisition, but at the contract it said steward. my employer told me he cannot terminate the contract but will give me job letter in which all the indication will be written, would that be ok?
Is this a permanent job offer? I do not think you can apply with a contract based job not sure.you need the job offer with all this explanation and the employer form.

Reactions: Ravi saab

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Is this a permanent job offer? I do not think you can apply with a contract based job not sure.you need the job offer with all this explanation and the employer form.
you didnt get my point, that job is permanent but when i walked into the restaurant for the very first time i signed a
this is permanent, like i said i got internally promoted from steward to cook, the papers i signed for the first time were as steward, after signing papers as cook i worked as a cook and earned as a cook. which means i was not steward. that changed condition cofused me. so thats why i need help.