OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Lena32

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I am in the same boat too. My NOC is 2173. I am in the pool for around a year now. Earlier, I was stuck at CRS 389 (CLB8) and worked really hard to clear IELTS to increase my chances of OINP and recently got the sweet spot of CLB 9 boosting my CRS to 428. But since then, no OINP draws. :(
I am also interested to know if OINP gives IT jobs specific draws? Experts, please comment.
Do you have job offer in Ontario?

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
OINP might be waiting to see the federal cutoff come down to 440s so that they can go below 9 points from there to issue the NOIs under HCP stream. The reason maybe, people with 441 or more may wait and see to get a direct ITA rather than accepting the OINP NOI.

We may expect something this month after the federal draw on 4/17 or 4/24 ... However, they are not in a rush to fill in their quota this year

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Hi Everyone,

I am new to OINP discussions. Two questions:

1. Does OINP general HCP draw consider NOC or does it invite all who are within the CRS range they pick?

2. Are they done with this year's general HCP quota?

Appreciate your time to read :)

Regards
SeniorStakes

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Hi Everyone,

I am new to OINP discussions. Two questions:

1. Does OINP general HCP draw consider NOC or does it invite all who are within the CRS range they pick?

2. Are they done with this year's general HCP quota?

Appreciate your time to read :)

Regards
SeniorStakes
1. Does OINP general HCP draw consider NOC or does it invite all who are within the CRS range they pick? -- It has been giving to everyone under a particular CRS range till now(In 2017, they issued targeting only IT NOC codes I think). HCP stream also issued NOIs with people having job offers.

2. Are they done with this year's general HCP quota? - No, they have issued only 1493 NOIs in January this year

Reactions: Lena32

Jms_16

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi Guys,

Our NOC is 2173 and we have job offer from Ontario but it's not LMIA approved nor do we have any Canadian experience or work permit.we are currently working in India and it's like a intercompany transfer. My question is regarding express entry profile
Creation. Should we answer yes for "do we have valid job offer"? If we say no, will we be considered for OINP HCP with job offer? Kindly help. Our consultant asked us not to mention
about job offer as it's not LMIA approved but I'm not convinced.

sjvsaini1983

Oct 11, 2017
Hi Friends,

Could you please let me know if following has been recognized by WES ?

International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning, Himachal Pradesh University, Summer Hill, Shimla -5, India

Though I know that Himachal Pradesh University is recognised by WES but not sure about the Distance Education and Open Learning

Thanks in Advance!

Extension

Apr 13, 2019
What about ilets score.
I had this score L-6, R-7, S-6, W-5.5
Can I apply for pnp if I get invitation ?

Please guide me. Thank you

sameerb

Apr 2, 2012
Hello everyone! My application has been just refused, my work experience is not enough, I missed only 10 days to 1 year, thought it was not crucial since they sent my NOI, totally my fault of course( But my question is - if I withdraw my EE now and reapply again with eligible work experience (now obviously I have it) , will Ontario send me another NOI or they do it only once? Please advise how should I act in this case. Thank you!
Hi for 10 days short they rejected

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi Guys,

Our NOC is 2173 and we have job offer from Ontario but it's not LMIA approved nor do we have any Canadian experience or work permit.we are currently working in India and it's like a intercompany transfer. My question is regarding express entry profile
Creation. Should we answer yes for "do we have valid job offer"? If we say no, will we be considered for OINP HCP with job offer? Kindly help. Our consultant asked us not to mention
about job offer as it's not LMIA approved but I'm not convinced.
ICT is not considered as job offer as there was no lmia. But once you complete 1 year on ICT in Canada, you will be eligible to claim Canadian experience points.. if you mention yes for that question, it might be considered as misrepresentation and may lead to a ban. So please do some more research on that and fill your application..

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Any idea when is the OINP human capital stream draw expected? We have a job offer from Ontario but our scores are currently less because of IELTS?
Why don't you guys apply for the employer job offer stream which is outside of express entry? By now you would have got nomination..