+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Madi667

Jul 7, 2018
Hello everyone,
I need help because I am lost and confused.
I graduated from a Canadian university in Ontario May 2017. Then worked for two employers here in Ontario. I have one year work experience (skill level B) for both job. Created an express entry profile in February 2019 and now my score is 432. I have met the CEC program but I am like 20+ points below the last draw.

I want to get invited to apply ASAP. What are your suggestions? My current employer is willing to write me an offer letter w/o an expiry date.

Should I wait till i complete two years of Canadian work experience which could increase my points a bit? Or should I apply for PNP?

What are my chances?

Every word and suggestion is helpful. Please share you opinion.

Thank you all in advance!

ashcse

Jul 7, 2015
Hello all,

I have valid EE profile and my CRS score is 374, but I have Job offer ( NOC B) from Ontario. Is there any chance get NOI form Ontario under HCS with Job offer soon?

Anyone has any idea about this.

Thank you
Currently are u located in india ?

Madi667

Jul 7, 2018
Currently are u located in india ?
I am in Canada working full time. I have a canadian degree and now Im on PGWP.

Can I get nominated? If yes, which category? The international student stream or the human capital?

My qualifications:
- Canadian Degree 2017, less than two years old
- 1 year of non- continious Canadian work experience
- Able to provide a job offer from current employer in Ontario

Total EE CRS points = 432 under CEC

please advise,
I have been in Canada for more than 7 years studying english, university and now working and yet still without a permanent resident status

Jms_16

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Any idea when is the OINP human capital stream draw expected? We have a job offer from Ontario but our scores are currently less because of IELTS?

a0075249

Jan 25, 2019
Any idea when is the OINP human capital stream draw expected? We have a job offer from Ontario but our scores are currently less because of IELTS?
Same here. My score is 409. Is you job offer with LMIA? Mine is LMIA exempted. And I have already worked in Ontario for more than one year.

debnathj

Feb 12, 2018
Same here. My score is 409. Is you job offer with LMIA? Mine is LMIA exempted. And I have already worked in Ontario for more than one year.
Yes with LMIA. I have worked 1 year too. But my IELTS score is less that's why my CRS is less. But you can get call from OINP as because you have 400+ score. My only hope is HCS with Job offer.

Jms_16

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
We don't have a LMIA and we are currently in India with no Canadian work experience. Do we still qualify for OINP? Scores are coming around 387 but we are not in pool yet. May be in another week.

Jms_16

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yes with LMIA. I have worked 1 year too. But my IELTS score is less that's why my CRS is less. But you can get call from OINP as because you have 400+ score. My only hope is HCS with Job offer.
I think minimum requirement of 400 is not valid anymore

a0075249

Jan 25, 2019
But OINP's draw is also with a high score. It's around 430 last time in January. And not sure when they will have another draw.

debnathj

Feb 12, 2018
But OINP's draw is also with a high score. It's around 430 last time in January. And not sure when they will have another draw.
I know bro. But that was HCS general draw. Thats'y why score was high. Hope for the best. You still have higher CRS than me.

juvi

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hello all,

I have valid EE profile and my CRS score is 374, but I have Job offer ( NOC B) from Ontario. Is there any chance get NOI form Ontario under HCS with Job offer soon?

Anyone has any idea about this.

Thank you
Hi dear,

I am in a similar situation as you as far as CRS & EE profile is concerned. I am supply chain/logistics professional with over 13yrs. experience in India & middle east. My profession can be covered under two NOC's i.e. 0731 & 1215. As per my research, there are lot of jobs in my profession in Ontario but I am also quite confident that in my profession, Ontario employers can find candidates locally. Still I keep searching & applying for relevant openings. I don't know your NOC and it might be one of the in demand NOC's in Ontario but could you advise how can someone can get a job offer in Ontario without having canadian work exp or education?

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Is IT noc still in-demand?
I am in the same boat too. My NOC is 2173. I am in the pool for around a year now. Earlier, I was stuck at CRS 389 (CLB8) and worked really hard to clear IELTS to increase my chances of OINP and recently got the sweet spot of CLB 9 boosting my CRS to 428. But since then, no OINP draws. :(
I am also interested to know if OINP gives IT jobs specific draws? Experts, please comment.

Reactions: Lena32