+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

good.boy

Mar 16, 2019
Need some clarification guys!! I am currently working in Canada completing 1 year in July. CRS score is 400 (does not include 50 points for offer letter). What is the exact policy on jobs offer points? When can I get those 50 points? Is it after completing a year in Canada?

Thanks in advance for the help!

vutdao21

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
hell guys, my csr points is 403. Are people with or above 400 points receiving NOI from Ontario? What are the chances? :( I saw some posts back in 2017, and people were receiving NOI from Ontario like so easily...not sure how it is in 2019?

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
Hi guys I'm at 443 in EE pool. Should I apply for Ontario PNP? My birthday is on 27 April( My points would reduce to 438) I don't know French, no job offer, coz I'm a Dentist . My wifes NOC is 0124

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi guys I'm at 443 in EE pool. Should I apply for Ontario PNP? My birthday is on 27 April( My points would reduce to 438) I don't know French, no job offer, coz I'm a Dentist . My wifes NOC is 0124
You can't directly apply for PNP. Just enroll in for EE profile and they will send you NOI whenever they will come with their next draw.

However if you have already got NOI then I would suggest you apply for PNP rather than waiting for CIC draws as right now cutoff is going too high and is not expected to go lower till Apr end unless they come up with B2B draw.. . Better to safe than late. .. ... Apply PNP if you have NOI

ghvijay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Mumbai
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
9/8.5/7.5/ 7 R/L/S/W
You can't directly apply for PNP. Just enroll in for EE profile and they will send you NOI whenever they will come with their next draw.

However if you have already got NOI then I would suggest you apply for PNP rather than waiting for CIC draws as right now cutoff is going too high and is not expected to go lower till Apr end unless they come up with B2B draw.. . Better to safe than late. .. ... Apply PNP if you have NOI
I donot have NOI either:(

abhisaran.k

Nov 4, 2017
Hi Guys,

My application is in Express Entry for a couple of years and recently I have applied for Ontario PNP, may be a week to 10 days ago.
My CRS score is 429.

I am waiting for NOI. what could be the avg. time period to receive a NOI? is there anything to do apart from waiting?

any suggestions and guidance will be appreciated.

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

My application is in Express Entry for a couple of years and recently I have applied for Ontario PNP, may be a week to 10 days ago.
My CRS score is 429.

I am waiting for NOI. what could be the avg. time period to receive a NOI? is there anything to do apart from waiting?

any suggestions and guidance will be appreciated.
May I know how you applied for ontario PNP without NOI ?

NOI stands for notification of interest

Asimkh1

Mar 7, 2019
I recently got an approved LMIA for job in Ontario, now making my total CRS score of 409. What are the chances if i apply for OINP

abhisaran.k

Nov 4, 2017
May I know how you applied for ontario PNP without NOI ?

NOI stands for notification of interest

I meant, I registered and uploaded my profile and expressed my interest in Ontario skill trade stream and waiting for the NOI so that I can update my EE profile with the updated CRS scores.

Last edited: