+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi guys,
Wanted to ask you, I have a post-graduate certificate post my Bachelors. Do I qualify for ''two or more certificates, degree, diploma'' section? Also should the post-graduate certificate be of a 1 year course? Or less than that should be fine?
Please help!!!!
Thank you
It depends on what evaluation you get for your post graduate certificate from ECA agencies like WES, CES, ICES OR IQAS. If they recognise your certificate as 1 yr equivalent then you can choose the 2 and more degree option.

Also
If you share more details about your course, then probably someone can help

Theo2018

Jan 14, 2019
Dear All, thank you very much for the very valuable information! I have a question and would appreciate any input. I have an EE profile created. English as first language, French as second. I also have a job offer and am waiting for the LMIA, NOC under the list of Human Capital Priorities.
My CRS is 447, loosing 10 points second week of March - birthday 40+.
1) where can I indicate that I have a job offer in my EE profile, is it possible even without the LMIA?
2) should I wait until I loose points for an ITA or try now to bring French as first language trying to get a NOI for the French Speaking stream?
All the best and TIA.

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi,
Thank you so much for your reply.
so starting with my background, I have an undergraduate degree in Physiotherapy from India and a PG Certificate from a University in the UK. I have attained 60 credits as per the credits system in the UK. My course was of the NQF level 7.
Submit your docs to Wes for evaluation and see what equivalency it provides.. if the summary mentions bachelor's + post graduate certificate, you can select two or more degrees..

Following dreams

Jan 10, 2019
Dear Friends
I need your urgent help please
I m preparing my papers in case I get NOI from Ontario
I have questions about POF:
1- in April 2018 I have X amount in My saving account
2- l lend it to the sister of my wife
3- when I decided to began the immigrations process I requested from her to return it back.
4- the amount was returned by other sister and not the one that we give her money.it was returned on October 2018.
All the transactions was recorded by bank statement.
Now the consultant he is saying that the sister N 2 should make an affidavit

I tried to convince him that I had the money in April and she returned it inOctober but he is not accepting my documents what is the solution please

Please I need your help please
Thank you

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Dear Friends
I need your urgent help please
I m preparing my papers in case I get NOI from Ontario
I have questions about POF:
1- in April 2018 I have X amount in My saving account
2- l lend it to the sister of my wife
3- when I decided to began the immigrations process I requested from her to return it back.
4- the amount was returned by other sister and not the one that we give her money.it was returned on October 2018.
All the transactions was recorded by bank statement.
Now the consultant he is saying that the sister N 2 should make an affidavit

I tried to convince him that I had the money in April and she returned it inOctober but he is not accepting my documents what is the solution please

Please I need your help please
Thank you
First of all why go to a consultant?
Secondly what is your CRS? Have you created a profile in EE or yet to ?
To answer your question, when did the transactions happen? If within 6 months, then you might have to prove the source of funds.. if it's more than 6 months, nothing to worry..
So you can explain it in LoE, attaching all transaction details confirming that it was your money indeed..

Following dreams

Jan 10, 2019
First of all why go to a consultant?
Secondly what is your CRS? Have you created a profile in EE or yet to ?
To answer your question, when did the transactions happen? If within 6 months, then you might have to prove the source of funds.. if it's more than 6 months, nothing to worry..
So you can explain it in LoE, attaching all transaction details confirming that it was your money indeed..
Thank you very much for your reply
Yes I created my EE profile
my CRS is 332
I m waiting for NoI from Ontario french speaking stream as I just completed my Ilets
If by chance I will get the NOI next Month it will show in the 06 Months Bank statement .

Thank you again for your help and assistance

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hi all,
I am expecting ITA in next draw as i got oinp approved, the issue i am having is the CRS discrepancy in EE profile, score breakdown looks correct, However the grand total is showing 15 points less than it supposed to be. Any suggestions?
Thanks

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
Hi,

I have CRS score of 399. My NOC code is 2171 which comes under information technology. I have created express entry profile( applied using cic website under GC key) . To apply for Ontario PNP what is the procedure? I am not confused. Should I create another express entry profile in ONIP ? Please help me

Reactions: ravigarg1985

Amansivan

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
If it is just a technical issue then it does not matter as you would have got the 600 points for nomination.
yes it is a technical issue that i can tell, I got 600 points added after i accepted oinp that is when it happened. yes points are enough to get ITA. I was still concerned Thank you so much for your response.
Another question, as i received nomination certificate today so i can change the answer to yes for question, do you have nomination certificate from any province? Correct?

HSAL

Feb 27, 2019
Do you guys know if/when will OINP issue NOI for "Targeted candidates with a job offer in Ontario." as the last year?

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have CRS score of 399. My NOC code is 2171 which comes under information technology. I have created express entry profile( applied using cic website under GC key) . To apply for Ontario PNP what is the procedure? I am not confused. Should I create another express entry profile in ONIP ? Please help me

Did you got help with your query yet ?

Resac

Feb 13, 2019
Hi, need help on OINP.. i am a software professinal with NOC code 2171...with no relative and no education frm canada..neither me nor my wife... in which stream for Ontario or BC can i apply or eligible?