+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

zandmatz

Jan 2, 2016
If my Express Profile expires in December but I receive nomination and ITA before the profile expires, what would I have to do? Submit an APR before the profile expires? Or does the EE Profile lock once you get an ITA?

Thanks for your help.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zandmatz said:
If my Express Profile expires in December but I receive nomination and ITA before the profile expires, what would I have to do? Submit an APR before the profile expires? Or does the EE Profile lock once you get an ITA?

Thanks for your help.
If you recieve federal ITA your profile will freeze at that very moment and you will have 90 days (after 19. November) to submit package of the documents and that way to accept the ITA.
Of you however recieve only nomination before your profile will expire, you shall write to Ontario to transfer it to new EE profile.

zandmatz

Jan 2, 2016
If I worked overseas for over a year, hence I need to present a police certificate for that country, but the work experience is not relevant to my career nor do I have the correctly formatted employment verification letters, so I never added the work experience to the Express Entry profile. I read somewhere that the APR will request Police Certificates (when one lived in a country for more than a year). I already have the Police Certificate for the specific country, but I'm worried if it'll even ask for it since I didn't include the Work Experience in my profile. And I don't want to cause confusion regarding my profile.

Any recommendations would be very helpful.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zandmatz said:
If I worked overseas for over a year, hence I need to present a police certificate for that country, but the work experience is not relevant to my career nor do I have the correctly formatted employment verification letters, so I never added the work experience to the Express Entry profile. I read somewhere that the APR will request Police Certificates (when one lived in a country for more than a year). I already have the Police Certificate for the specific country, but I'm worried if it'll even ask for it since I didn't include the Work Experience in my profile. And I don't want to cause confusion regarding my profile.

Any recommendations would be very helpful.
Whatever you do not want any points for, you will include into personal history. Apart of police certificates as requested, there is no other proofs needed for personal history. Just simple LOI will be ok.

akkipandey

Nov 4, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Dear Seniors,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and hand holding us through the immigration process. I have 2 questions and I would be grateful if one can reply to it.(Pls pardon me if the same doesn't pertains to this forum and advise me to ask the same on different forum)
I had applied for EE in Sep'16. My score is 448.

1. I am thinking of applying for OINP once it opens. If I apply to OINP and as I understand it takes a lot of time before ITA is issued after I apply, can I still get ITA under EE stream from Federal Govt if the CRS cut off drops to 448 in the interim?
2. What are the chances of me getting ITA based on my score in the near future.

My sincere thanks in advance for the reply and apologies if the question sounds stupid

Thank You Again

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akkipandey said:
Dear Seniors,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and hand holding us through the immigration process. I have 2 questions and I would be grateful if one can reply to it.(Pls pardon me if the same doesn't pertains to this forum and advise me to ask the same on different forum)

1. I am thinking of applying for OINP once it opens. If I apply to OINP and as I understand it takes a lot of time before ITA is issued after I apply, can I still get ITA under EE stream from Federal Govt if the CRS cut off drops to 448 in the interim?

Yes

Unlikely, IMO. Getting a CLB-9 in IELTS (if you don't already have it) will improve your CRS significantly.

My sincere thanks in advance for the reply and apologies if the question sounds stupid

Thank You Again

akkipandey

Nov 4, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Thanks for the reply Sir.

Already have a CLB 9. As per my consultant(yes I had hired one :'( :'( :'( ) This is the max I can get due to my age(34). Have Master's Degree as per ECA.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
akkipandey said:
Thanks for the reply Sir.

Already have a CLB 9. As per my consultant(yes I had hired one :'( :'( :'( ) This is the max I can get due to my age(34). Have Master's Degree as per ECA.
Well, then securing a Provincial Nomination is the way to go. Learn more here -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Quote from: akkipandey on November 16, 2016, 04:10:12 am
Dear Seniors,

Yes

Unlikely, IMO. Getting a CLB-9 in IELTS (if you don't already have it) will improve your CRS significantly.

Thank You Again
Hi rajkamalmohanram, my IELTS CLB is 8 with W=7.5, S=8, R=8.5 and L=8.5; this, according to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp gets me maximum CRS score for my IELTS. How would a CLB of 9 imporve my CRS score if the above combination already falls in the max range; i am just curious as to what am I missing here.

Thanks in advance!

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
Hello, I have a question regarding on the "supporting document for education" for OINP human capital stream. I have a master degree from a university in New Brunswick and a foreign bachelor.

Should I get the ECA done for the for foreign bachelor? And should I submit any document for my bachelor degree (like transcript, photocopy diploma and certified true copy of diploma)?

Does anyone happen to know this? It seems OINP has been very strict and they try to find very small reason to reject "incomplete" application.

Thank you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rkhan15 said:
Hi rajkamalmohanram, my IELTS CLB is 8 with W=7.5, S=8, R=8.5 and L=8.5; this, according to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp gets me maximum CRS score for my IELTS. How would a CLB of 9 imporve my CRS score if the above combination already falls in the max range; i am just curious as to what am I missing here.

Thanks in advance!
You already have CLB-9. Any further increase in IELTS score won't help your CRS grow by a lot.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
charlink123 said:
Hello, I have a question regarding on the "supporting document for education" for OINP human capital stream. I have a master degree from a university in New Brunswick and a foreign bachelor.

Should I get the ECA done for the for foreign bachelor? And should I submit any document for my bachelor degree (like transcript, photocopy diploma and certified true copy of diploma)?

Not required, IMO. Your Canadian Masters is sufficient. You should send a "certified true copy of your transcripts" and your degree certificate.

Does anyone happen to know this? It seems OINP has been very strict and they try to find very small reason to reject "incomplete" application.

Thank you.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hi Raj,
I have created my profile on 20th Feb 2016 and currently waiting for OINP PNP, which is due to open anytime soon.
As my profile is about to expire on 20th Feb 2017, Should I withdraw my current profile and recreate new profile in order to be active for at least one year?
2. My wife's IELTS is valid till Oct 2017. If i get PT invitation in the current OINP program, but did not get the nomination till Oct 2017, Whether She have to appear IELTS again?
Kind request to reply.
Thank you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prabag said:
Hi Raj,
I have created my profile on 20th Feb 2016 and currently waiting for OINP PNP, which is due to open anytime soon.
As my profile is about to expire on 20th Feb 2017, Should I withdraw my current profile and recreate new profile in order to be active for at least one year?

I would recommend that. Yes.

2. My wife's IELTS is valid till Oct 2017. If i get PT invitation in the current OINP program, but did not get the nomination till Oct 2017, Whether She have to appear IELTS again?

Depends on who the primary applicant is and if the CRS goes below the minimum threshold (if those scores expire) during the process.
Kind request to reply.
Thank you.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys,
I am new to this group, i have read whole guide on OINP, still have few questions, would appreciate if can be answerd.

a- can we apply in OINP (Ontario Nominee Program) as FSWP with out job offer (likewise SINP)? or job offer is compulsorily
b- my occupation is under regulated occupations, is it easy to obtain certifcation? is there way out to get rid of this requirement?

Br/ Abdul Qayyum