App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hi All,

I recently got ontario nomination but my profile expired before I could get ITA. I need to create a new profile and need help on following 2 points:

1. In the Principal Applicant > Immigration history & citizenships section , there is question:
Applicant Name> applied to IRCC before"Have <Applicant Name> applied to IRCC before" Should I say No or Yes considering following 2 things:
(i) I had a business travel to Canada in year 2014. Do we have UCI in business travels ? If I should say Yes considering this, then where do I get the UCI and which EE profile number should I mention. Do we apply business visa also using EE profile (in 2014) ?

I believe you have a UCI for any kind of visa issued by IRCC.

(ii) I have an expired profile for which I got nomination but no ITA.

This is not considered as a "Submitted application".

2. I got promoted in Feb , but didn't inform OINP or change in EE bcz that won't affect points. Should I bother doing it now ? I won't get a new duty letter I think.

It is better if your current reference letter shows your current designation. If not, then it is not an issue. You can explain this in a LOE.

Should I really bother about above points or simply I simply create my new profile as exact copy of old one ignoring these ?
Ok, I have an 8 digit number on the business visa stamping which I have on my passport in the right side of "FPA", I read in some thread that this itself is the UCI. Even if that is the one, then what EE profile number should I mention. Because if we choose yes to that option we need to give an EE profile number as well. Do we have EE profile for business visa as well ?

samra_

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skantzidis said:
IMHO, I would have thought no. The purpose of proving that you have funds is so that you can demonstrate to OINP / IRCC that you will be able to support yourself financially if you are given a visa to come to Canada. Having your funds tied up in property would not allow you to support yourself unless you were to sell the property or demonstrate that you were obtaining rental income from the property. I believe that the term funds is not the same as assets.

I am certainly not an expert on the topic though, so more than happy for others more knowledgeable than myself to provide an alternative view.
Thanks for the info,

How much funds would be sufficient to fulfill the OINP requirement for family immigration.

accordingly I will plan whether do I need to sell off my property and show in the statement.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
HI Raj and All,

Can you please let me know about the ECA, i didn't submitted my ECA yet to ONIP after i got an AOR.
now ONIP sent an email as below and they are asking me to submit in 15 calendar days. can you please suggest on this.

Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream or French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application. Please note that your application has not been deemed incomplete but failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

To authorize WES to share the results of your ECA report you must order a duplicate of your ECA report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. You must also ensure that “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” is indicated as the recipient of the report.

If you have any specific questions about how to provide authorization to share your ECA results with OINP, please contact WES directly.

Please respond to this request within 15 calendar days to ensure no further delay to your application.

Thanks & Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
techie85 said:
Ok, I have an 8 digit number on the business visa stamping which I have on my passport in the right side of "FPA", I read in some thread that this itself is the UCI. Even if that is the one, then what EE profile number should I mention. Because if we choose yes to that option we need to give an EE profile number as well. Do we have EE profile for business visa as well ?
No. If it asks for EE profile number, then it might mean the system is asking if you have applied for PR before. In that case, you can mention NO and proceed.

skantzidis

Aug 8, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samra_ said:
Thanks for the info,

How much funds would be sufficient to fulfill the OINP requirement for family immigration.

accordingly I will plan whether do I need to sell off my property and show in the statement.
There is information in the OINP application guide, and a link on the CIC website that provides guidance on this question. See www . cic . gc . ca / english / immigrate /skilled / funds.asp. (unfortunately I cannot post links, so you will need to remove spaces).

The application guide also says: "Settlement Funds: All applicants must possess sufficient funds and/or
income to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered,
readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank
statements. Income may be demonstrated from ongoing employment in
Ontario or a valid job offer in Ontario (note that you must be able to legally
work in Ontario)."

skantzidis

Aug 8, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. I realise there is probably a better forum for this question, but someone here is likely to know.
How do you post links in this forum? Do you need to post a certain number of times before permissions get updated?
What about changing signatures etc. I haven't been able to easily find information on how to use the SMF wiki properly (or most options are not available to me).

Thanks.
Stephan

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
skantzidis said:
Hi everyone. I realise there is probably a better forum for this question, but someone here is likely to know.
How do you post links in this forum? Do you need to post a certain number of times before permissions get updated?
What about changing signatures etc. I haven't been able to easily find information on how to use the SMF wiki properly (or most options are not available to me).

Thanks.
Stephan
You might need a few more posts to post links. I am not sure if there is a restriction on signature as well. Check Profile >> Forum Profile Information (on the left pane) >> Signature. If you don't find it, then it means there is a restriction on that too!

skantzidis

Aug 8, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You might need a few more posts to post links. I am not sure if there is a restriction on signature as well. Check Profile >> Forum Profile Information (on the left pane) >> Signature. If you don't find it, then it means there is a restriction on that too!
Thanks Raj. Looks like I am out of luck. I guess I'll just have to post more often until I hit whatever the magic number is ;D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
skantzidis said:
Thanks Raj. Looks like I am out of luck. I guess I'll just have to post more often until I hit whatever the magic number is ;D
Believe me, this is a good measure to curb spammers. There used to be a whole lot of cancerous spam posts on every possible board. This measure is an attempt to control that. You'll have access in no time!

Good luck!

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
HI Raj,

i have done a overnight order of ECA duplicate report to WES, in order to send to OINP.
ONIP gave me 15 calendar days to submit it, could you please let me know how long do you think it would take for WES to send the ECR duplicate report to OINP.

Thanks & Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nreddy said:
HI Raj,

i have done a overnight order of ECA duplicate report to WES, in order to send to OINP.
ONIP gave me 15 calendar days to submit it, could you please let me know how long do you think it would take for WES to send the ECR duplicate report to OINP.

Thanks & Regards
They transmit it electronically. It took 2 - 3 days for me.

matifshoaib

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Hey peeps,

Hope you all are having a fantastic week. I want to know if there's any news regarding OINP Human Capital Priorities resumption?

Shad0wFax

Dec 22, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
They transmit it electronically. It took 2 - 3 days for me.
HI Guys,

I received a additional document request from OINP and responded the same. Any idea how long it would take for invite from this request?

--------
My timeline:
App Received : Mar 17 2016
AOR: 23 Aug 2016
ADR: 13 Nov 2016
Responded to ADR : 14 Nov 2016

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
matifshoaib said:
Hey peeps,

Hope you all are having a fantastic week. I want to know if there's any news regarding OINP Human Capital Priorities resumption?
No news so far. But it is expected to open any day soon. So check the official website regularly!