+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abdulqayyum said:
Hi guys,
I am new to this group, i have read whole guide on OINP, still have few questions, would appreciate if can be answerd.

a- can we apply in OINP (Ontario Nominee Program) as FSWP with out job offer (likewise SINP)? or job offer is compulsorily

Job offer is not required for the EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream and EE - French Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

b- my occupation is under regulated occupations, is it easy to obtain certifcation? is there way out to get rid of this requirement?

You have to be in Canada to get licensed. Outland applicants are not expected to have a license in order to apply for nomination. However, once you land in Canada, you must get licensed before you can start working.

Br/ Abdul Qayyum

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Thank you Sir for your input.
If we are from Engineering (Bachelors/Masters) field, What we should put in Field of Study - Science, General / Science, Applied / Other?
Waiting for your reply urgently

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Shad0wFax said:
HI Guys,

I received a additional document request from OINP and responded the same. Any idea how long it would take for invite from this request?

--------
My timeline:
App Received : Mar 17 2016
AOR: 23 Aug 2016
ADR: 13 Nov 2016
Responded to ADR : 14 Nov 2016

Hi,

I got my additional doc request on 12 Nov sent the docs via email on Nov 16th. Not sure how long will it take to get the nomination if everything is correct. I saw many people from January and March additional requests and most of them must have responded already. OINP will try and process the files which are now complete according to them, so may be it will be another 2-4 weeks time. OINP may also want to issue all the nominations before they issue PTs for 2017, in which case the time they tale may reduce. Our colleagues on the forum may also give your their opinion.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

I got my additional doc request on Nov 12th and I replied to them to Nov 16th via email. Though it may early but I would like to know the procedure and the documents to send post OINP nomination and ITA. Is there a CIC link where one can read through. Also a guidance like the one you prepared for OINP would be good to have for fool proof documentation.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Thanks boss, +1

Job offer is not required for the EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream and EE - French Speaking Skilled Workers Stream

what if i don't have any french competency, i wud claim on egnlish points thru IELTS exame, so in this case, am i still eligible to apply for OINP nomination?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abdulqayyum said:
Thanks boss, +1

what if i don't have any french competency, i wud claim on egnlish points thru IELTS exame, so in this case, am i still eligible to apply for OINP nomination?
Yes.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abdulqayyum said:
Thanks,
once i have completed all documents, filled all forms and envelope is ready, the 'pay order' $1500 to be included in same envelop?
Yes. Just FYI, all these are to be done only after you get a PT NOI.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hi Raj,
Thank you for your input.
If we are from Engineering (Bachelors/Masters) field, What we should put in Field of Study - Science, General / Science, Applied / Other?

Pushpaacna

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
Hi Raj,

What are your thoughts regarding Ontario keeping CRS at 400 for PT when it will reopen, or they will increase the threshold in view of the recent changes in CRS distribution, the size of recent draws etc? IMO, there should be a leeway between the probable lowest CRS cut-off (in view of the rising ITAs) for direct ITA and OINP minimum required CRS, otherwise why should people be interested to pay additional 1500 and wait for months for nominations.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Hi Raj, in my AOR letter there is no initials nor in the subject line. Is it normal not to have initials of officer handling the case?

kor03

Nov 11, 2016
Hi to all, my score now is 401, but it will drop in a month. The chance is low, but I hope to receive a notification of interest from Ontario, until 25 December. In This case how can I pay fee, If all methods are unacceptable in my country. One method is to find sombody in Canada and ask him to pay. How other candidates managed such problems with payment? Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prabag said:
Hi Raj,
Thank you for your input.
Might fall under applied sciences (like Mechanical Engineering etc).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Pushpaacna said:
Hi Raj,

What are your thoughts regarding Ontario keeping CRS at 400 for PT when it will reopen, or they will increase the threshold in view of the recent changes in CRS distribution, the size of recent draws etc? IMO, there should be a leeway between the probable lowest CRS cut-off (in view of the rising ITAs) for direct ITA and OINP minimum required CRS, otherwise why should people be interested to pay additional 1500 and wait for months for nominations.
Well, I am not very sure about this. Till they last issued PT NOI (Feb 16, 2016), the CRS was 400 and there were a LOT of people with 400 + CRS. January alone saw 1800 + submissions. So, if they find they are way too many applicants who qualify their current criteria, they might decide to change it.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kor03 said:
Hi to all, my score now is 401, but it will drop in a month. The chance is low, but I hope to receive a notification of interest from Ontario, until 25 December. In This case how can I pay fee, If all methods are unacceptable in my country. One method is to find sombody in Canada and ask him to pay. How other candidates managed such problems with payment? Thanks!
You only have 2 ways. Either you manage to get a payment instrument from your country OR you can find someone in Canada to get it for you. You cannot pay using a method other than the ones mentioned on the application guide. If it is going be an online system, they I believe you might be able to pay via Credit/Debit card.