+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hi Raj,
I withdraw my current profile and recreated new-one yesterday, but have a scary thought of issuing PT invitation to candidates having old profiles.
What's your opinion?
Thanks

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
OINP Documents Received = February 2016
AOR = August 2016
DD resent/new receipt = October 2016
Additional Doc Request = -Waiting-
EE Expires = January 2017
FSW Applicant

I am about to retake my IELTS test in December because the current one is about to expire. What is the best course to action in my case? Recreate an EE profile after I get my new IELTS results and email OINP about it?

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Extremely unlikely.
Thank you Raj for quick answer.
I have one more question regarding settlement funds, Can we include shares, Mutual funds or Employee Provident funds?
Kind request to reply.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
rajkamalmohanram said:
+1. I shall update it now!
Hi,

Compliments for your detailed & very helpful post on OINP process which was a one-stop shop for many questions!

Having browsed thru this forum, I feel you’d be best placed to guide me on the following points, or please direct me to any other thread/location where these have already been answered. I have poured out my help items here hence it is a heartfelt request that you bear with me on this long-ish message and help me as I’ve just not been able to find answers to these.

1. Age points: My birthday falls in March
a. If CRS cutoffs fall enough for me to get an ITA and I apply before my birthday, I’ve read a ministerial instruction on CIC site that there’s a relaxation such that my age points won’t decrease (because I aged 1 year) if I have a birthday during the application process. Question: Have you/anyone you know gained from this relaxation (i.e. is this relaxation actually practiced by CIC)? If yes, then I can relax a little otherwise I’ll have to ask my wife to take another IELTS attempt just to go from IELTS 8.0 to 8.5!!
b. If the CRS cutoffs don’t fall as much and I have to imperatively rely on OINP: I’m eyeing OINP human capital priorities stream. If OINP cutoff stays @ 400 only, and if I get a call, I expect to cross my birthday soon after applying for OINP. Does OINP too consider this relaxation, or would they do a 10-point deduction as a result of which I go down to 399 hence a notch below the OINP qualifying 400 points – as a result my candidature would not be valid?
2. Spouse employment points: For gaining points from my wife's (outside Canada) employment - please advise how old experience can be considered as she was last employed in 2011? I understand OINP program says experience required in the past 5 years, but what about CIC (federal) guidelines?

Documentation
1. Employer letters: I have 17 years of work experience. Do I need to get employer letters for all 17 years or only for the last 10 years?
2. Employer letters: I plan to get employer letters right away to save time later hoping I’d be invited to apply! Please advise if there is any validity period for such letters, beyond which I'll have to get fresh ones.
3. Wife’s maiden name: My wife's surname changed after marriage. Her education credentials carry her maiden name whilst the ECA report carries her maiden & current surname. Will our marriage certificate and an affidavit from her on name change suffice for establishing that it is the same person?
4. PCC: While being employed in India, I made 8 official visits to Indonesia in one year basis a multiple entry visa - however wasn’t employed there. All visits were under 60 days and total days spent there were 230. Since I was not employed in Indonesia, I do not have KITAS/SKLD as required by Indonesian authorities - who are not issuing a Police Clearance Certificate. Please advise if I need this certificate if I've spent 180 days in continuation, or even if split across multiple visits?
5. PCC: If I must produce an Indonesia PCC, which the authorities are refusing – will the email reminders/exchange suffice as their official decline?
6. Birth certificate: Whilst my passport, 10th & 12th marksheets, PAN card and other documents all carry my date of birth + name, my own birth certificate of 1975 (which I luckily have in original) doesn’t carry my name as it was not a norm 40 years ago. Would my documents put together with the birth certificate suffice or must I get one issued in the manner those are issued by Delhi municipal folks these days?
7. Financial position: How much is respectable for a family of 4? I surely meet the minimum criteria set out but is there a level above which an application gets a boost/strength? Can I include my immovable property valuations?
8. Appointing an agent: Must I appoint a consultant/agent for subsequent stages? I think I’m a reasonably informed & educated Banker who has thus far cleared the IELTS, ECAs for multiple universities, EE profile stages etc. myself and even going forward the agent would in any case ask me only to arrange stuff like employer letters, PCCs – India/Indonesia, financial position documents, med clearances etc. Is the remaining stuff (documentation) or steps so complicated that merit 150k INR to be spent?

[size=10pt]CRS 409
NOC 0013
Relevant Streams FSW & OINP (Human Capital Priority)
IELTS Primary Appl 8.5 (CLB10); Sep’16
IELTS Spouse 8.0 (CLB8); Sep’16
ECA Primary Appl Bachelors degree 3 years + Bachelors degree 4 years
ECA Spouse Bachelors degree 4 years + PG diploma 1 year
Year of birth Primary 1975
EE created Oct’16
[/size]

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

My EE profile expires on Feb 2nd 2017. If I get nomination, ITA and I load all the documents and the profile expires who do I manage?. Is there a way where I can transfer the nomination points and the documents that have been loaded into the new profile that I create?. How does CIC follow up my PR after this change.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
pxyarala said:
Hi Raj,

My EE profile expires on Feb 2nd 2017. If I get nomination, ITA and I load all the documents and the profile expires who do I manage?. Is there a way where I can transfer the nomination points and the documents that have been loaded into the new profile that I create?. How does CIC follow up my PR after this change.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala
Once you receive ITA and you accept it, then your EE profile gets locked. No need to worry about expiry.

JuliaShal

Mar 9, 2016
Dear Raj,

We got nomination yesterday as you did recently:) Now we have 1 015 points in total!
We're absolutely happy, however our online application will be expired in a week (27 Nov'16).

Could you please advise us what we should do? Should we recreate our application?
How should we dit it properly and save all this Nomination points?

Thank you very much for all what you're doing for immigrants and newcomers :)

Thank you in advance

Bets regards,
Julia

Shad0wFax

Dec 22, 2014
JuliaShal said:
Dear Raj,

We got nomination yesterday as you did recently:) Now we have 1 015 points in total!
We're absolutely happy, however our online application will be expired in a week (27 Nov'16).

Could you please advise us what we should do? Should we recreate our application?

Thank you in advance

Bets regards,
Julia

HI Julia,

Can you please share your timeline.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JuliaShal said:
Dear Raj,

Thank you in advance

Bets regards,
Julia
Congrats! If you don't get an ITA by then, you can re-create your profile and request the province to transfer the nomination to the new profile.

Glad to help.

JuliaShal

Mar 9, 2016
Shad0wFax said:
HI Julia,

Can you please share your timeline.
Yes, sure.
You can find it below:

Application Sent 25.12.2015
Application Received 29.12.2015
AOR Received 24.06.2016
Further Docs request 25.10.2016
Nomination 17.11.2016

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
prabag said:
I have one more question regarding settlement funds, Can we include shares, Mutual funds or Employee Provident funds?
Kind request to reply.
Kind request to reply.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prabag said:
Kind request to reply.
1 and 2, No, lMO. 3, maybe. SINP accepts EPF as proof of funds and NDVO says that EPF can be used as POF too. However, you have to produce proper documentation for that.

Check the below post -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/procedure-to-get-pf-balance-certificate-and-ac-statement-from-pf-office-india-t412640.0.html;msg5155898#msg5155898

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
sushsmart15 said:
Once you receive ITA and you accept it, then your EE profile gets locked. No need to worry about expiry.
Hi Sushsmart,

Thank you very much for your reply. If my EE profile gets after I get ITA and I accept it then it is good, but then I have to ensure that I submit all the documents in 60 days. In case I do not want to accept the ITA until 60 day period to ensure I get time to get all my documents then how do I manage my profile. Do I have to write to OINP to transfer my nomination to the new profile that I create?.

Also do we have to get new reference letters as the ones I submitted to OINP are 8-9 months old.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala