+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

skantzidis

Aug 8, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samra_ said:
as OINP additional requirement of funds, can we submit the property papers?

In fact i bought a property and my bank balance is reduced than I originally submitted?

what should I do now?

I have submit the docs in 15 days
IMHO, I would have thought no. The purpose of proving that you have funds is so that you can demonstrate to OINP / IRCC that you will be able to support yourself financially if you are given a visa to come to Canada. Having your funds tied up in property would not allow you to support yourself unless you were to sell the property or demonstrate that you were obtaining rental income from the property. I believe that the term funds is not the same as assets.

I am certainly not an expert on the topic though, so more than happy for others more knowledgeable than myself to provide an alternative view.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj,

Do you recommend withdrawing EE profile before OINP opens this year and recreating it in order to get PT notification? Or is it ok to leave it as it is? I have my profile since June 2016.

Many thanks for your answer!

skantzidis

Aug 8, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pat180715 said:
Raj,

Do you recommend withdrawing EE profile before OINP opens this year and recreating it in order to get PT notification? Or is it ok to leave it as it is? I have my profile since June 2016.

Many thanks for your answer!
Pat180715,
From the previous times this question has been asked, the general consensus has been that people should recreate their profile close to the opening of the OINP program, which, as far as I understand, is due to open any day now. The main purpose for doing this however is to avoid the hassle of recreating your profile in June 2017 should your OINP application still be in progress (which, based on this year's processing timeframes, is more than likely).

Having said this, you should not need to specifically recreate your profile in order to get a PT notification, provided that you meet criteria of the program when it opens. I believe there was a system glitch last year that required some members to recreate profiles, but hopefully this was a one-off issue.

Hope that helps.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj and Other Colleagues,

I received an email, copied between the dotted lines below, from OINP for additional documents. The email is asking me for Bank Assessment and Bank Statements for the last 6 months.

I have the following questions.

1. When they say "provide the most recent bank assessment showing all assets", will it ok if I submit the letter from the bank on bank letter head showing my outstanding account balance in INR and CAD with the conversion rate?. I have sufficient funds in my account balance that meets the needs for the settlement of funds for Ontario. When they say assets what else should I submit and is it required for my case?.

2. "6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance."

This would be the detailed bank statements for the last 6 months. For the name my bank statement shows my name as Pavan Kumar Yarala while my Passport and OINP application shows my name as Pavan Kumar Yarala Padmarao. Will this a problem?. I did mention in my OINP application that I am also known as "Pavan Kumar Yarala" in section 1a.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Kumar Yarala

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Please submit the below information/documents as soon as possible.

1. Program criteria require that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements. Please provide the most recent bank assessment showing all assets and 6 months of most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application.

Should the program not receive a response to this request within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed against the information and documentation received to date.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skantzidis said:
Pat180715,
From the previous times this question has been asked, the general consensus has been that people should recreate their profile close to the opening of the OINP program, which, as far as I understand, is due to open any day now. The main purpose for doing this however is to avoid the hassle of recreating your profile in June 2017 should your OINP application still be in progress (which, based on this year's processing timeframes, is more than likely).

Having said this, you should not need to specifically recreate your profile in order to get a PT notification, provided that you meet criteria of the program when it opens. I believe there was a system glitch last year that required some members to recreate profiles, but hopefully this was a one-off issue.

Hope that helps.
Many thanks for you clarification!

S

sutyfornow

rajkamalmohanram said:
Whether your profession is regulated or not does not matter (for OINP Nomination or your PR application). However, before you can start working in a regulated profession in Canada, you need to get your license.
Friend, you mean that an unlicensed dentist can be nominated by ontario , right? Whereas the rest of the provinces need license

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sutyfornow said:
Friend, you mean that an unlicensed dentist can be nominated by ontario , right? Whereas the rest of the provinces need license
Ontario doesn't require you to be licensed in order for you to apply for nomination. One of my friends had applied as a Mechanical Engineer without a license (I believe it was 2132) to SINP and he got nominated without any issues. 2132 is a regulated NOC. So, SINP might not require a license either.

It doesn't make sense to ask for a license to outland professionals applying to be nominated because these licenses can be obtained only when one is in Canada. So, I don't believe you have to be licensed to apply for a nomination.

S

sutyfornow

rajkamalmohanram said:
Ontario doesn't require you to be licensed in order for you to apply for nomination. One of my friends had applied as a Mechanical Engineer without a license (I believe it was 2132) to SINP and he got nominated without any issues. 2132 is a regulated NOC. So, SINP might not require a license either.

It doesn't make sense to ask for a license to outland professionals applying to be nominated because these licenses can be obtained only when one is in Canada. So, I don't believe you have to be licensed to apply for a nomination.
Ummm, but professionals that need license as dentists and pharmacists are completely different from engineers

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Hi All,

I recently got ontario nomination but my profile expired before I could get ITA. I need to create a new profile and need help on following 2 points:

1. In the Principal Applicant > Immigration history & citizenships section , there is question:
Applicant Name> applied to IRCC before"Have <Applicant Name> applied to IRCC before" Should I say No or Yes considering following 2 things:
(i) I had a business travel to Canada in year 2014. Do we have UCI in business travels ? If I should say Yes considering this, then where do I get the UCI and which EE profile number should I mention. Do we apply business visa also using EE profile (in 2014) ?
(ii) I have an expired profile for which I got nomination but no ITA.

2. I got promoted in Feb , but didn't inform OINP or change in EE bcz that won't affect points. Should I bother doing it now ? I won't get a new duty letter I think.

Should I really bother about above points or simply I simply create my new profile as exact copy of old one ignoring these ?

reach.mr.rahul

Nov 14, 2016
Hi Raj ,

Greetings !

I have gone through your post , Trust you are doing very good work . Thanks for your all hardwork

I have calculated my CSR on CIS website which comes to 373 and my wife IELTS exam is scheduled on this month end and we hope will make our CSR point to 391 -393. what i understand is the possible way to get PR is to apply PNP program . I am IT engineer with 9+ years of experience

Do you think we are eligible to apply PNP with this CSR points ? ( want to move Ontario , BC or alberta )

Shall i Proceed to create my EE profile now and would I be able to amend my wife language test result later in the same profile ??

Many thanks in advance !! Cheers !

My queries is

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
techie85 said:
Hi All,

I recently got ontario nomination but my profile expired before I could get ITA. I need to create a new profile and need help on following 2 points:

1. In the Principal Applicant > Immigration history & citizenships section , there is question:
Applicant Name> applied to IRCC before"Have <Applicant Name> applied to IRCC before" Should I say No or Yes considering following 2 things:
(i) I had a business travel to Canada in year 2014. Do we have UCI in business travels ? If I should say Yes considering this, then where do I get the UCI and which EE profile number should I mention. Do we apply business visa also using EE profile (in 2014) ?

I believe you have a UCI for any kind of visa issued by IRCC.

This is not considered as a "Submitted application".

2. I got promoted in Feb , but didn't inform OINP or change in EE bcz that won't affect points. Should I bother doing it now ? I won't get a new duty letter I think.

It is better if your current reference letter shows your current designation. If not, then it is not an issue. You can explain this in a LOE.

Should I really bother about above points or simply I simply create my new profile as exact copy of old one ignoring these ?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
techie85 said:
Hi All,

If you have not applied for e-APR before, then the answer should be "No"
Kindly recreate a new EE profile and send its details to OINP requesting them to transfer the nomination to your new EE profile.

You can skip this since you have already received nomination, better not to complicate things now. However, for e-APR, you can mention the change.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
reach.mr.rahul said:
Hi Raj ,

Greetings !

I have gone through your post , Trust you are doing very good work . Thanks for your all hardwork

I have calculated my CSR on CIS website which comes to 373 and my wife IELTS exam is scheduled on this month end and we hope will make our CSR point to 391 -393. what i understand is the possible way to get PR is to apply PNP program . I am IT engineer with 9+ years of experience

Do you think we are eligible to apply PNP with this CSR points ? ( want to move Ontario , BC or alberta )

Shall i Proceed to create my EE profile now and would I be able to amend my wife language test result later in the same profile ??

Many thanks in advance !! Cheers !

My queries is
You can create your profile now and then update it with your wife's results.

However, 393 is not a competitive score. You can try and improve your IELTS and get a CLB-9 (8777 LRWS) if you don't already have it.

BC and Alberta require job offers to be eligible to their PNPs. Know more about PNPs here -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

From next time around, kindly post the question in the relevant groups -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html;msg4915358#msg4915358

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

Good luck and all the very best!

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016

Ok, I have an 8 digit number on the business visa stamping which I have on my passport in the right side of "FPA", I read in some thread that this itself is the UCI. Even if that is the one, then what EE profile number should I mention. Because if we choose yes to that option we need to give an EE profile number as well. Do we have EE profile for business visa as well ?

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Ohk, yea I am thinking the same. I will leave things as is related to work experience the way they were at the time of nomination because anyway it's not going to impact my points.