+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
waqar001 said:
Done all medical, it was Hepatitis B antigens that came positive in my report. Therefore, consulted the doctors and they conducted intensive medical checks almost 9 tests including ultrasound of abdomen. Report says that although I am Hepatitis B positive however my viral load is 93 which is too low to be treated and it is likely that it will go away within two to six months. I asked doctor about any medication should I take he said in my case Hepatitis Be Ab is active not Hepatitis Be AG and that Active Hepatitis Be AB means that person is immune to Hepatitis however virus did enter into the body but body immune system has been reactivated and it will go away in few weeks.

I spoke to my consultant, he said we will go ahead with the application and explain all the things in the application and as embassy takes six months or maybe more to process the application, during this time we will monitor HBV level and ensure that if Embassy does call us for the medical than it will be negative.

Any suggestion guys, please
As long as you are not a burden to Canada's healthcare system or a medical threat with a contagious disease like TB, you don't have to worry about this. Go ahead and apply. IRCC medical officers, I suppose, will communicate with the clinic directly in case they want any explanation/clarification regarding this.

This is only my opinion.

waqar001

Star Member
Nov 15, 2012
rajkamalmohanram said:
As long as you are not a burden to Canada's healthcare system or a medical threat with a contagious disease like TB, you don't have to worry about this. Go ahead and apply. IRCC medical officers, I suppose, will communicate with the clinic directly in case they want any explanation/clarification regarding this.

This is only my opinion.
Looking at other threads, I have come to learn that when it comes to hepatitis B, IRCC makes decision on case by case basis, Therefore considering my case to be of too low importance that it does not warrants medication hence I would assume I should go ahead with the application.

Anyone would like to share their experience please. I would welcome constructive opinion please

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
Hi everyone... Thanks for all your support and guidance.. I recieved my nomination on 12 Jan. i have one question for indian applicants, my passprt was about to expire in 6 months, i applied for new one in Tatkal.. my passport has arrived and passport office has initiated request for PCC. Is that PCC and the one which we have to submit with PR file same? can i submit ithe PCC which will be done for Passport with my PR application or I have to apply new one in SSP office!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akash022 said:
Hi everyone... Thanks for all your support and guidance.. I recieved my nomination on 12 Jan. i have one question for indian applicants, my passprt was about to expire in 6 months, i applied for new one in Tatkal.. my passport has arrived and passport office has initiated request for PCC. Is that PCC and the one which we have to submit with PR file same? can i submit ithe PCC which will be done for Passport with my PR application or I have to apply new one in SSP office!
As far as I know for Indian applicants, their passport offices do provide this facility to give PCC by requesting them. I think this should be the PCC that you should be uploading to your profile.

For final confirmation wait for somebody from India to answer your query.

zubinmatie

Sep 11, 2015
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sample LOE I had used when I submitted the my Eapr Today 20th Feb 2017

Please modify as needed

To XXth Jan 2017
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Case Processing Centre
Canada

Sub: Letter of explanation for different sections of the online application
Hi Team

I am NAME HERE, having express Entry profile E000XXXX received ITA on XX January 2017, please find a copy for ready reference. Also find attached Schedule4 filled as I received my Provincial nomination from Ontario under the Human Capital Priorities stream.

I am writing to share few points specific to different sections of my application

Proof of Funds

Under the Proof of funds section I have attached three different documents all stamped and signed by XXXX bank, if any specific details is needed I can contact the bank for the same.
• Bank Certificate
• FD Consolidated which has the FD detail
• 6 Month statement

Reference letters
I have tried to attach the reference letters, appointment letters, salary slips and commendations I have received during my tenure for each company I have worked for example XXXX,XXX,XXXXX

Please note that During the XX Nov XXXX-XX Dec XXXX time period I was between jobs, I have added entry for this in personal history.

In the specific case of my current company "XXXXXX" where I have worked for XX years I have attached
• Reference letter from colleague(along with his Visiting card and scan of Company ID card),
• Yearly appraisal letters
• Payslips for the whole year XXXX and then Payslips for month of XXX every year
• Form 16 received while working here in XXXX

Spouse Personal History
I have included my Spouse’s Non Canadian work experience in her Personal history for the records as it was not going to be evaluated.

Name
Please find attached two 'Person One and the same' affidavits which I have submitted for myself and wife for difference in the our names.

Regards

XXXXXXXXXX

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
waqar001 said:
Looking at other threads, I have come to learn that when it comes to hepatitis B, IRCC makes decision on case by case basis, Therefore considering my case to be of too low importance that it does not warrants medication hence I would assume I should go ahead with the application.

Anyone would like to share their experience please. I would welcome constructive opinion please
If you've had Hepatitis A and B vaccinations then you'll probably show positive for both. The doctor will then request a more detail test (Igm and Igb) of what type of antibodies are present and the count. This will diagnose if you are actually infected or just had contact with the virus in the past (like vaccines). Since you said yours is low the it probably means you're immune. Have a look here - http://www.hepb.org/prevention-and-diagnosis/diagnosis/understanding-your-test-results/

There are no vaccines for the other types of Hepatitis (C, D and E) so those must show up as negative! ;)

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Hello People...

I got this email last night..
"The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your application. Please find attached a procedural fairness letter requesting additional information to support that your application meets program criteria."

The attachment requests as follows: -
"Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
under the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream received on February
8, 2016. Your application and all supporting documentation submitted to date have been
reviewed.

Before a decision is made on your application, this letter is to provide you with a final
opportunity to submit information to support your eligibility for nomination.
If you choose to be assessed against the Foreign Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
criteria, all applicants must meet the following provincial criteria:"

and they go on to list all docs that i have submitted initially and against the ADR. And then they mention the following....
"You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information
or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria:

 Further evidence of your employment as a Marketing Manager at Poojan
International, including but not limited to tax forms from 2013, 2014, and 2015, as
well as scanned copies of your pay cheques received from January 2015 to
January 2016.

Should the program not receive additional information within this timeframe, your
application will be assessed based on the existing information on file which may lead to
the refusal of your application."

Please guide what am i need to to at this point.... Do i re-submit all documents again via Email and Post???

Also, What do they mean by the last paragraph...."Further evidence of your employment as a ....................2015 to
January 2016."
I have submitted the salary slips and bank statements for said months / years. Are they now asking for IT Returns filed???

Please help and advice.

waqar001

Star Member
Nov 15, 2012
g126 said:
If you've had Hepatitis A and B vaccinations then you'll probably show positive for both. The doctor will then request a more detail test (Igm and Igb) of what type of antibodies are present and the count. This will diagnose if you are actually infected or just had contact with the virus in the past (like vaccines). Since you said yours is low the it probably means you're immune. Have a look here - http://www.hepb.org/prevention-and-diagnosis/diagnosis/understanding-your-test-results/

There are no vaccines for the other types of Hepatitis (C, D and E) so those must show up as negative! ;)
Thank you. My anti-bodies HBV-AB is positive which means loss of HBeAg and the gaining of the antibody, HBeAb, can happen due to treatment, or spontaneously without treatment. However, considering that I have never taken any medication for HBV hence it means that I have been vaccinated against HB. Hopefully, embassy will consider all these facts otherwise all my hard work from uploading profile to nomination and them submission of the application will go into vain. Please Allah help.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
abbysuri said:
Hello People...

"The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your application. Please find attached a procedural fairness letter requesting additional information to support that your application meets program criteria."

under the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream received on February
8, 2016. Your application and all supporting documentation submitted to date have been
reviewed.

Before a decision is made on your application, this letter is to provide you with a final

and they go on to list all docs that i have submitted initially and against the ADR. And then they mention the following....
"You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information

International, including but not limited to tax forms from 2013, 2014, and 2015, as
January 2016.

Should the program not receive additional information within this timeframe, your
application will be assessed based on the existing information on file which may lead to

Please guide what am i need to to at this point.... Do i re-submit all documents again via Email and Post???

Also, What do they mean by the last paragraph...."Further evidence of your employment as a ....................2015 to
January 2016."
I have submitted the salary slips and bank statements for said months / years. Are they now asking for IT Returns filed???

Please help and advice.
Yes. Submit your IT returns for the said periods and resubmit the payslips.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
abbysuri said:
Could it be possible that they have not linked my new profile number to their file???
Could be, you need to confirm that with them via. phone call/email, but the PFL doesn't have much to do with your profile. You need to respond to the PFL although it may sound duplication to you since i assume you may have already sent all the relevant required details to them in the first place.

Nevertheless i suggest you respond to the PFL again with whatever they asked for including the tax details if you have.

Not that it was required but had you submitted pay cheques from Jan'15 to Jan'16 with your initial application docket or when requested for ADR?

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
abbysuri said:
Hello People...

reviewed.

January 2016.

January 2016."

Please help and advice.

Did you sent bank statements and pay cheques initially for this work experience?

abbysuri

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Have sent Bank Statements and Salary Slips During Initial Application and ADR request along with updated Proof of Funds

Not "Pay Cheques" for sure.

are the IT returns a mandatory document?? I don't think ill be able to get them..

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
abbysuri said:
Have sent Bank Statements and Salary Slips During Initial Application and ADR request along with updated Proof of Funds

Not "Pay Cheques" for sure.

are the IT returns a mandatory document?? I don't think ill be able to get them..
Neither Pay cheques, nor salary slips or IT returns are mandatory part of the OINP application. But now since they have asked for it in PFL, i guess you need to arrange for it and send it.

Aren't pay cheques and salary slips different terms for the same thing?

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Does anyone know if a response to PFL will be ACKNOWLEDGED by OINP or is it again going to be a never ending waiting game?