OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear hbuttar25,
OINP also did not acknowledged my first PFL explanation mail they acknowledged only the second one.
sometimes its silly mistake at their part. Send them again your joining letter, complete experience letter (everytime new officer reviews the file if ADR have been requested so ther is no harm in sending the whole letter again), payslips if you can manage and if you have bank statement of the salary account in your email send that as well. any internal office memo circulated stating that you would be the new Manager for the dept.

hbuttar25

Jan 11, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
Thank you Everyone for your immense help.

This is what happened after I received the second PFL letter.

1. I drafted an appropriate response (same as given in my earlier PFL response) with some additional comments and explanation and sent the mail draft to the three email IDs: Ontario@ca, EE@ca and EE2@ca.

2. Then, I tried calling OINP and by sheer luck I was able to get through to a nice lady assistant (who everyone talks about here as well as on the Watsapp groups). I explained her the two PFL emails situation and she immediately stopped me and said the she herself is the one who sends PFL emails to everyone and in fact she had sent me the new PFL email just now. I inquired as to how come I receive two PFL emails within one week and she said "ITS REALLY WEIRRD" as I was supposed to get the first and only PFL letter email today only and not before. She said it might be the case that the Senior Processing Officer (AWE) might have directly sent me the PFL on 16th January itself which she did not know about. Thats why she was sending me the original PFL letter now, unknowingly.

3. Then I asked her to acknowledge my current reply sent to her right away on the phone so that I dont have to wait for any acknowledgement emails from OINP. She was polite and waited for the email by me and after 5 mins, she said she had received the email and has now forwarded it to the senior processing officer who is processing my file and also wrote to him know about the weird situation of two PFL letters. At last, she said you will get to hear shortly from the officer post reading your response and not to worry.

PHHEEWWwwwwww.....

I really dont know how to react to their stupidity, weirdness, inefficiencies, etc. due to which applicants are suffering for long. I guess now apart from waiting for the nomination (and no more emails asking documents), I cant do much at the moment !! :)

Thanks Guys,
hbuttar25

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hbuttar25 said:
Thank you Everyone for your immense help.

This is what happened after I received the second PFL letter.

1. I drafted an appropriate response (same as given in my earlier PFL response) with some additional comments and explanation and sent the mail draft to the three email IDs: Ontario@ca, EE@ca and EE2@ca.

2. Then, I tried calling OINP and by sheer luck I was able to get through to a nice lady assistant (who everyone talks about here as well as on the Watsapp groups). I explained her the two PFL emails situation and she immediately stopped me and said the she herself is the one who sends PFL emails to everyone and in fact she had sent me the new PFL email just now. I inquired as to how come I receive two PFL emails within one week and she said "ITS REALLY WEIRRD" as I was supposed to get the first and only PFL letter email today only and not before. She said it might be the case that the Senior Processing Officer (AWE) might have directly sent me the PFL on 16th January itself which she did not know about. Thats why she was sending me the original PFL letter now, unknowingly.

3. Then I asked her to acknowledge my current reply sent to her right away on the phone so that I dont have to wait for any acknowledgement emails from OINP. She was polite and waited for the email by me and after 5 mins, she said she had received the email and has now forwarded it to the senior processing officer who is processing my file and also wrote to him know about the weird situation of two PFL letters. At last, she said you will get to hear shortly from the officer post reading your response and not to worry.

PHHEEWWwwwwww.....

I really dont know how to react to their stupidity, weirdness, inefficiencies, etc. due to which applicants are suffering for long. I guess now apart from waiting for the nomination (and no more emails asking documents), I cant do much at the moment !! :)

Thanks Guys,
hbuttar25
send a hard copy of everything, should be fine...

good luck

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
hello everyone, need some info
i am feb applicant of oinp but i didn't got nominattion yet but got ita on 11 jan becoz my points were above 459. now my problem is that i got married on 24th dec, 2016. but my marriage certificate came on 11 jan which is same day i got ITA. so after coming back from India yesterday i update CIC my Martial status.
anybody know any case like this. Do i need to worry or will it b ok ,CIC will still process my file as after adding my spouse my point still are above then 459 .

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
what happened,,nobody is replying on this thread ...or is that my ID that is not getting any message from this thread.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Preety245 said:
what happened,,nobody is replying on this thread ...or is that my ID that is not getting any message from this thread.
The OINP threads are depressed at the moment... With the news that the quota for 2016 is no more and the rain f PFLs to the remaining applicants OINP 2016 has sort of died...

Preety245 said:
hello everyone, need some info
i am feb applicant of oinp but i didn't got nominattion yet but got ita on 11 jan becoz my points were above 459. now my problem is that i got married on 24th dec, 2016. but my marriage certificate came on 11 jan which is same day i got ITA. so after coming back from India yesterday i update CIC my Martial status.
anybody know any case like this. Do i need to worry or will it b ok ,CIC will still process my file as after adding my spouse my point still are above then 459 .
Question, if you add your wife does your CRS score stay above the ITA cut-off which is 459? If so then go ahead and add you wife, get everything together and submit for AOR.

If not then you should reject the ITA and wait for:
1) ONIP to give you the NoM (if your points are above 400 with your wife)
2) The next draw where the cut off is lower than your CRS points with your wife

Do not apply as a single (not married) person since you're now married, otherwise you will probably get banned for misrepresentation (as you're trying to hide the fact you're married).

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
JeliJa said:
Still nothing for us! I have emailed but no response!
Is there still hope?
There is always hope... Go to Nov thread and look at the link Raj posted about writing to the minister in charge of OINP. That's teh best you can do now.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Preety245 said:
got my NOM yesterday morng, :D ;D
Excellent! Congrats! Now focus on DOCs required post ITA.