+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
AGENTOO7 said:
No, please don't do that. But be ready because, it's not guaranteed that OINP will acknowledge this email considering the way the things are at the moment. You even don't know at what stage your application is in. If it reached decision phase how would you get them evaluate your new documentation? as they would then be done with assessment phase. If its still in assessment phase, and they are skeptical about POF, they might get back to you with an ADR request. So, I suggest you hang in there and pray or try stay with an optimistic outlook. I know its a rough tide, that's OINP for you. Cheers!!
Thanks.... I hope they process my case... Fingers crossed

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Preety245 said:
Got my ITA just half an hour ago. It seems slowly slowly files are being updating. So just hang in there
Yup...me too...just checked the profile after reading this and the message is already there.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
All these ITAs are generated by Software.
The delay in receiving ITA increases with the increase in no. of invitations in that particular draw - in this case 3,334.
So don't be surprised if it takes 24 hours to get it in your account.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Update from OINP

January 12, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has fulfilled its 2016 federal nomination allocation.

The OINP will continue to process applications. Any additional nominations will go towards Ontario’s 2017 allocation.

The OINP will continue to introduce online application systems in 2017 to make it easier for clients to apply and improve processing times||

Just as I stated in earlier posts. I'm also wondering if it could be the reason for the perceived NOC and or Nationality bias stated by the members on the thread.

deesmom

Aug 13, 2015
AGENTOO7 said:
Update from OINP

January 12, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has fulfilled its 2016 federal nomination allocation.

The OINP will continue to process applications. Any additional nominations will go towards Ontario’s 2017 allocation.

What is the implication of this. Does it mean there won't be nominations till 2017 quota is released ?

The OINP will continue to introduce online application systems in 2017 to make it easier for clients to apply and improve processing times||

Just as I stated in earlier posts. I'm also wondering if it could be the reason for the perceived NOC and or Nationality bias stated by the members on the thread.

kaydolz

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
05-12-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
deesmom said:
What is the implication of this. Does it mean there won't be nominations till 2017 quota is released ?
Yes, I strongly believe so. If you also look at FAQ No. 8
When will you reopen temporarily paused streams for new applicants?

Answer:The federal government determines Ontario’s nominee allocation each year.
The province expects to receive its 2017 allocation from the federal government in the coming weeks.
Once Ontario’s 2017 allocation is received, the province will be able to determine when to resume accepting applications for all streams

Bringing pieces together, it looks to me that they are awaiting their 2017 allocation. Once, they receive their 2017 allocation, which could also be substantially larger as the target for 2017 skilled workers is higher, I think they would finish working 2016 backlogs. Cheers!!

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any suggestions for Medical tests in Hyderabad. Which one would be good?

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
AGENTOO7 said:

Answer:The federal government determines Ontario’s nominee allocation each year.
The province expects to receive its 2017 allocation from the federal government in the coming weeks.
Once Ontario’s 2017 allocation is received, the province will be able to determine when to resume accepting applications for all streams

Bringing pieces together, it looks to me that they are awaiting their 2017 allocation. Once, they receive their 2017 allocation, which could also be substantially larger as the target for 2017 skilled workers is higher, I think they would finish working 2016 backlogs. Cheers!!

but they have clearly written they will continue to process applications

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AGENTOO7 said:

They have explicitly mentioned that they will keep processing the applications. The only message that can be inferred from this update is that their 2016 quota is exhausted AND whatever nominations they are going to issue henceforth will go towards the 2017 quota (that is yet to be received). Nothing about "stopping nominations until the new quota is received" is mentioned in the update as far as I can see.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
They have explicitly mentioned that they will keep processing the applications. The only message that can be inferred from this update is that their 2016 quota is exhausted AND whatever nominations they are going to issue henceforth will go towards the 2017 quota (that is yet to be received). Nothing about "stopping nominations until the new quota is received" is mentioned in the update as far as I can see.
I never said, they STOPPED processing. That's the reason for delay in our applications are perhaps(?) . I think they will start issuing nominations to the left out applicants in 2016 once they receive 2017 allocation.

waqar001

Star Member
Nov 15, 2012
I did my medical test yesterday, Today I received a phone call from OMI asking me to come back to redo the blood test. I asked them is everything is ok they said nothing to worry about as it is routine procedure. However they also asked me to bring money for the blood test.

I am really worried, can anyone assist me please in this.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
waqar001 said:
I did my medical test yesterday, Today I received a phone call from OMI asking me to come back to redo the blood test. I asked them is everything is ok they said nothing to worry about as it is routine procedure. However they also asked me to bring money for the blood test.

I am really worried, can anyone assist me please in this.
Did you have access to the blood test results? If so are they both negative?

Normally if Sifilis is positive then you have to do an additional test to show that you've been cured...

The normal and cheaper sifilis tests only detects antibodies and if positive means you've have been in contact with the disease in the past. The second test detects different types of antibodies and they concentration, whcih will show if you've had in the past and been cured (or if you have it now and need antibiotics - in this case you'll need to redo it after a while to show that you're cured).

waqar001

Star Member
Nov 15, 2012
g126 said:
Did you have access to the blood test results? If so are they both negative?

Normally if Sifilis is positive then you have to do an additional test to show that you've been cured...

The normal and cheaper sifilis tests only detects antibodies and if positive means you've have been in contact with the disease in the past. The second test detects different types of antibodies and they concentration, whcih will show if you've had in the past and been cured (or if you have it now and need antibiotics - in this case you'll need to redo it after a while to show that you're cured).
Thank you, I don't have access to my blood test results as I was doing the medical on upfront basis. However, Instead of waiting till Monday, I did the blood test today at the private hospital lab. I informed the lab operator about my immigration situation. I will be getting the results tomorrow and then hopefully it will be a good news since OMI representative on the phone call also said there is no disease and it is routine check. I am hoping that they forgot to test some stuff that resulted in them asking me to redo the test as I had gone through CBC blood test in late 2014 and early 2015 and there was no such thing found. I even had gone through medical test for Australian student visa in 2014 and there was no problem at that time either. God help me please.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
waqar001 said:
Thank you, I don't have access to my blood test results as I was doing the medical on upfront basis. However, Instead of waiting till Monday, I did the blood test today at the private hospital lab. I informed the lab operator about my immigration situation. I will be getting the results tomorrow and then hopefully it will be a good news since OMI representative on the phone call also said there is no disease and it is routine check. I am hoping that they forgot to test some stuff that resulted in them asking me to redo the test as I had gone through CBC blood test in late 2014 and early 2015 and there was no such thing found. I even had gone through medical test for Australian student visa in 2014 and there was no problem at that time either. God help me please.
Just relax nothing to worry. Go and give blood. They always guide in favour of you.