+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Sushmart15, then if I choose the 001x code, my points should be 406 rather than 431. Should I update it now in the EE system? And should I inform OINP as well?

Many thanks.

sushsmart15 said:
As per the example you have 10 yrs work exp.
However you have only one intended NOC code for Canada immigration. Only the work experience in this particular NOC code will be counted. I hope this is fine.

rheagracias

May 3, 2016
Hi does anyone know once the papers for pr are submitted what is the processing time ..i read it's more than six months is that true ???

Sumaiya86

Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Hello everyone
Received the most awaited email and the good news yesterday night. Received nomination last night and immediately accepted it. But the points are yet to be adjusted. Such a wonderful gift they gave us in this holiday season! Now the wait starts for ITA.
Thank you everyone in this forum for the immense support. Hope everyone get their nomination at earliest. :D :D ;D ;D

iceblue2000

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
sushsmart15 said:
No, they will simply provide you nomination in your new EE Profile. Just wait for it, you will get it soon anytime.
What if you receive ITA and you sent ADR and they are processing Nomination should we tell them we already have ITA ?:

sm2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hi all

I received my nomination yesterday .Discussions on this group have been very helpful.
Now how does this work beyond nomination. Does everyone with a nomination get an ITA ?

Have not accessed the job bank in the last few months. Does it impact in any way ?

Thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sm2016 said:
Hi all

I received my nomination yesterday .Discussions on this group have been very helpful.
Now how does this work beyond nomination. Does everyone with a nomination get an ITA ?

Have not accessed the job bank in the last few months. Does it impact in any way ?

Thanks
everyone with a nomination is guaranteed to receive an ITA in the next draw, provided the points are reflecting in your EE profile when the draw is done.
job bank is just an eye wash and doesnt impact anything in any way..

for post ITA thread - please use attached link... its very detailed and extremely useful.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iceblue2000 said:
What if you receive ITA and you sent ADR and they are processing Nomination should we tell them we already have ITA ?:
i think you are confused - how exactly will you receive ITA without nomination ? is your score over 490 or something ?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samzgfang said:
Thanks Sushmart15, then if I choose the 001x code, my points should be 406 rather than 431. Should I update it now in the EE system? And should I inform OINP as well?

Many thanks.
depends on which NOC code you chose... if you chose the one with 5 yrs experience then you shuld be fine, otherwise need to update and inform OINP... which i'm sure will delay the nomination.

but i'm wondering why the question now :)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dudgres said:
Hi all - I am pulling my hair out at the minute as I need to book my medical and the company will not book me in without an 'IME number' (which they say is for upfront medicals) or a UCI number and I cannot find either anywhere on my paperwork or email correspondence. I have been sent my ITA so I'd have thought that there would be a number of this description on my Certificate of Nomination.
The only numbers I have are my:
Express Entry Number: E0000535***
Nomination Certificate: 160**** and
File Number (from email): XHSW-160****

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

refer to the post ITA thread here

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

i havent recd ITA yet so i dont know where that number is... i thought it would be easy to find but after seeing your question i'm doubting myself :) lol

good luck for the rest of the journey

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats sushsmart, sumaiya and others who recd nominations yesterday... good luck for rest of the jourey

@sushsmart - is there any thread we can join as december ITA applicants to discuss post ITA journey ?

sm2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
thestunner316 said:
everyone with a nomination is guaranteed to receive an ITA in the next draw, provided the points are reflecting in your EE profile when the draw is done.
job bank is just an eye wash and doesnt impact anything in any way..

for post ITA thread - please use attached link... its very detailed and extremely useful.

Thanks a lot for your response and the link. Really helpful

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
Hi friends. I have been asked to prove my ties with ontario in the email. I dont have any ties. Can you guys please help me in the content that i have to write to answer about my ties.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Akash022 said:
Hi friends. I have been asked to prove my ties with ontario in the email. I dont have any ties. Can you guys please help me in the content that i have to write to answer about my ties.
https://www.app.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/labourmarket/ojf/findoccupation.asp

Use this link, browse about your occupation, look at the stats use them, in terms of number of employment opportunities, wages etc., you also use job portals such as www.indeed.ca to do a job search, take screen shoots of info(including big companies) from these websites, cite them in a letter of explanation and convey them how you can make your life better through employment in Ontario. Metrics don't lie, so this is the best approach. It worked for me (my app has been moved to decision phase without ADR, and I have done the same). Wish you a speedy nomination. Cheers!!

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
No, they will simply provide you nomination in your new EE Profile. Just wait for it, you will get it soon anytime.
Thanks for the reply