Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2016
Nomination.....
February 28, 2017
AOR Received.
August 16, 2016
Feeling anxious about receiving an email from OINP, I was unable to focus on work. So I just sat and counted the number of nominations posted here since the last stats posted on Dec 10. There are 60 new nominations since then, which brings the total of February nominations posted in the forum up to 90 nominations! Also, the processing time after submitting the additional documents seems to be between 1 day and couple of weeks, with most of the recent nominees receiving their nomination in one or two weeks.

I didn't see any reports of rejected applications. So I was wondering if you know of any cases of applicants being rejected after submitting additional documents. I submitted mine last Sunday, and I was asked to explain things like gaps in my employment and deposits to my account that I am not sure if I explained successfully. So I am a bit worried. Do you know of any rejection cases?

Oct 18, 2016
Hello guys,

I have been nominated by OINP. Yaaayyy!!!!

I have a job on my EE record which I did for just one year, and it's also in the same NOC code under which I applied for nomination. However, I struggled to get a reference letter from the company. They were not forthcoming with issuing reference to me, probably because it was just a one year placement. Now that I have been nominated, can I remove that company on my records? I don't want to go back again to ask for the reference. Chances are that they will still not give me. I want to get rid of anything that may likely be an obstacle in my PR application. I am thinking of removing that job on my record as it wasn't the main job in my application (though it has the same NOC code as the main job). For the main job, I have over 4 years of experience.

Guys please advise....will it raise a red flag in my PR application if I remove it? If I don't remove it and I am not able to get a reference from the company, will IRCC consider/progress my application?

Thanks!!!!

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Gingerbreadboy said:
Hello guys,

I have a job on my EE record which I did for just one year, and it's also in the same NOC code under which I applied for nomination. However, I struggled to get a reference letter from the company. They were not forthcoming with issuing reference to me, probably because it was just a one year placement. Now that I have been nominated, can I remove that company on my records? I don't want to go back again to ask for the reference. Chances are that they will still not give me. I want to get rid of anything that may likely be an obstacle in my PR application. I am thinking of removing that job on my record as it wasn't the main job in my application (though it has the same NOC code as the main job). For the main job, I have over 4 years of experience.

Guys please advise....will it raise a red flag in my PR application if I remove it? If I don't remove it and I am not able to get a reference from the company, will IRCC consider/progress my application?

Thanks!!!!
I would say just keep it. Incase, you are unable to provide any reference letter, it would be better if you provide them with a letter of explaination, stating why you are not given one. Provide any other information that demonstrates that you have worked for the said organization for the claimed duration. If CIC is not convinced, it at max will not consider the experience. However, if you have more than 4 years of experience it shouldn't matter as you are not going to loose any points. But inclusion of that work experience, can avoid any query from the CIC for that time period.

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
Gingerbreadboy said:
Hello guys,

Thanks!!!!
Don't do anything to your profile after nomination. I did and my profile was considered ineligible right afterwards. Don't make the same mistake. Believe me, it's so frustrating to see everybody getting ita and knowing you would've gotten it too, had you not updated your EE profile.

Jack2pac1

Jun 25, 2016
Hi!
My application was delivered on 11th Feb. Got ADR of proof of funds on 6th and submitted on 8th Dec. Also received acknowledgement the same day. Since then I haven't heard anything from Oinp. Called oinp few days back and was told that the application is with investigator.
Anyone else who hasn't received the nomination? Will they be working next week also?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jack2pac1 said:
Hi!
My application was delivered on 11th Feb. Got ADR of proof of funds on 6th and submitted on 8th Dec. Also received acknowledgement the same day. Since then I haven't heard anything from Oinp. Called oinp few days back and was told that the application is with investigator.
Anyone else who hasn't received the nomination? Will they be working next week also?
They might have 2 or 3 days off for Christmas and then for new year. But hopefully they will work out to finalize all the applications.

rheagracias

May 3, 2016
Got my ITA today . Was so not expecting it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CRS: 425
PT: 25th Jan 2016
OINP App: 16th February 2016
AOR: 16th Aug 2016 , asked for New DD
Acknowledgement of new DD payment -7th October
Additional document request: 5th Dec sent on 7th dec
Nomination: 21st Dec
ITA: 22RD DEC

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Yayyyy....received ITA on Dec 22. Now preparing for medicals and police certificate.

Do I need to recreate EE profile, it expires on Jan 9?
Also, anyone from Bangalore?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
bishgop said:
Yayyyy....received ITA on Dec 22. Now preparing for medicals and police certificate.

Do I need to recreate EE profile, it expires on Jan 9?
Also, anyone from Bangalore?
No, since you received ITA, your profile is locked in which means it won't expire for the next 90 days. Currently doing the same thing as you, gathering police certificates and will book medical test once all my police certificates arrive.

Tushar2910

Dec 23, 2016
Hi,

I need your advice. I had received ADR on 3rd December. Had submitted all documents on 10th December. The mailing officer was AR.

Now, received an email today from RM stating that they still haven't received the documents. I have attached and forwarded them again, but it's troubling that it got missed.
Is there a size limit. My files were overall 14-15 mb.

Had it been received, I could have received my ITA on 22nd.

Any help or advice for resolving this is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Tushar2910 said:
Hi,

I need your advice. I had received ADR on 3rd December. Had submitted all documents on 10th December. The mailing officer was AR.

Now, received an email today from RM stating that they still haven't received the documents. I have attached and forwarded them again, but it's troubling that it got missed.
Is there a size limit. My files were overall 14-15 mb.

Had it been received, I could have received my ITA on 22nd.

Any help or advice for resolving this is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
send 2 mails dividing the files.