Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
Tushar2910 said:
Hi,

I need your advice. I had received ADR on 3rd December. Had submitted all documents on 10th December. The mailing officer was AR.

Now, received an email today from RM stating that they still haven't received the documents. I have attached and forwarded them again, but it's troubling that it got missed.
Is there a size limit. My files were overall 14-15 mb.

Had it been received, I could have received my ITA on 22nd.

Any help or advice for resolving this is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Even my officer was AR and I received a similar mail to yours stating my documents were not received (mail sent by MB). Since I received the mail from expressentry@ontario.ca I had replied on the same address. Apparently that address is not accessed much. I re-submitted the docs on ontarionominee@ontario.ca on the 15th and now I'm still waiting in decision phase since a week.

Re-send your docs to ontarionominee and call and check if they were received and forwarded to RM. Hope this helps.

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Hey guys,
I got the nomination jst now. yipeeeeee, one yr patience have become fruitful. OINP people are working really hard i guess :)
Thank u so much all of u guys. All the best to us.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gingerbreadboy said:
Hello guys,

I have been nominated by OINP. Yaaayyy!!!!

I have a job on my EE record which I did for just one year, and it's also in the same NOC code under which I applied for nomination. However, I struggled to get a reference letter from the company. They were not forthcoming with issuing reference to me, probably because it was just a one year placement. Now that I have been nominated, can I remove that company on my records? I don't want to go back again to ask for the reference. Chances are that they will still not give me. I want to get rid of anything that may likely be an obstacle in my PR application. I am thinking of removing that job on my record as it wasn't the main job in my application (though it has the same NOC code as the main job). For the main job, I have over 4 years of experience.

Guys please advise....will it raise a red flag in my PR application if I remove it? If I don't remove it and I am not able to get a reference from the company, will IRCC consider/progress my application?

Thanks!!!!
You have to maintain 400+ CRS points. Moreover, if you remove that experience then in my opinion OINP's nomination becomes NULL because they have given you nomination based on that job. If you had not that job, would OINP has nominated you? So IRCC may reject you.

Thanks.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tushar2910 said:
Hi,

I need your advice. I had received ADR on 3rd December. Had submitted all documents on 10th December. The mailing officer was AR.

Now, received an email today from RM stating that they still haven't received the documents. I have attached and forwarded them again, but it's troubling that it got missed.
Is there a size limit. My files were overall 14-15 mb.

Had it been received, I could have received my ITA on 22nd.

Any help or advice for resolving this is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Yes. Make sure your mail don't have more than 6 MB. Send multiple mails like Doc part -1, doc part-2

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maribui said:
Don't do anything to your profile after nomination. I did and my profile was considered ineligible right afterwards. Don't make the same mistake. Believe me, it's so frustrating to see everybody getting ita and knowing you would've gotten it too, had you not updated your EE profile.
I don't think it will make your profile ineligible, if you make change after nomination. Are you 100% sure that this was the reason? What action did you take as corrective action?

Thanks.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Aroonabi said:
Hey guys,
I got the nomination jst now. yipeeeeee, one yr patience have become fruitful. OINP people are working really hard i guess :)
Thank u so much all of u guys. All the best to us.
Congratulations.Could you share your timeline please

Sumaiya86

Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Hello guys
Received ITA yesterday. Allahamdulliah. Now to start processing for submission. Hope everyone gets their nominations asap...

Tushar2910

Dec 23, 2016
PrettyCanada said:
Yes. Make sure your mail don't have more than 6 MB. Send multiple mails like Doc part -1, doc part-2
Is this a guideline somewhere? It seems they keep missing my mail. Also, is there a phone number we can call or if they respond to e-mail queries.
Please advise. :) (Have every possible document, but stuck with getting them delivered)

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
AGENTOO7 said:
Congratulations.Could you share your timeline please
Hi all, need your advise on this quickly. My consultant missed my ADR and yesterday sent an email to furnish all documents. OINP requested documents on Dec 7, 2016. My consultant colin singer says we has requested extension for producing documents yesterday since the holiday period is here.

I will share with my consultant the requested documents on Monday, which will be a Christmas holiday.

Do you think OINP will accept the documents on 28th Dec when they resume duty? Please guide...

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
alidaas said:
Hi all, need your advise on this quickly. My consultant missed my ADR and yesterday sent an email to furnish all documents. OINP requested documents on Dec 7, 2016. My consultant colin singer says we has requested extension for producing documents yesterday since the holiday period is here.

I will share with my consultant the requested documents on Monday, which will be a Christmas holiday.

Do you think OINP will accept the documents on 28th Dec when they resume duty? Please guide...
Guys I will send OINP the requested documents myself tomorrow, i.e. Sunday. Please share all email addresses for OINP as I don't want them to miss my email.

Aroonabi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Hi all,
Now that I have received nomination, ITA is sure to come soon. I am planning to marry after I get ITA. Would that reduce the chamces of me getting PR??? please suggest

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Received my ITA on 22nd Dec. 2016 within only 3 hours of 600 points transfer. God is great.
As such my profile was expiring on 24th Dec.

Those waiting for OINP nomination, just have patience guys. You are getting it very soon, stay positive.
Merry Christmas.

Can77

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
04-12-2016
Nomination.....
26-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
IELTS Request
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-01-2017
Nominated just before Christmas!!!!!!... Soooo Happy for the Christmas gift...
Merry Christmas to all dear ones here...
God willing.... Next year we celebrate Christmas in Canada!!! ;D ;D

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parihaa said:
Feeling anxious about receiving an email from OINP, I was unable to focus on work. So I just sat and counted the number of nominations posted here since the last stats posted on Dec 10. There are 60 new nominations since then, which brings the total of February nominations posted in the forum up to 90 nominations! Also, the processing time after submitting the additional documents seems to be between 1 day and couple of weeks, with most of the recent nominees receiving their nomination in one or two weeks.

I didn't see any reports of rejected applications. So I was wondering if you know of any cases of applicants being rejected after submitting additional documents. I submitted mine last Sunday, and I was asked to explain things like gaps in my employment and deposits to my account that I am not sure if I explained successfully. So I am a bit worried. Do you know of any rejection cases?
they will not reject your case outright... there is something called as PFL (Procedular fairness letter) in which they will detail if there are any inconsistencies with your application and give you 30 days to respond. That is pretty much last chance scenario... but several members who have recieved PFL have gone on to get nominations, so nothing to worry about.

as long as your docs are in order, you havent lied on the application - there is nothing to worry about