+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
correction - profile is frozen after you accept ITA, submit supporting documents and when you receive AOR... not just on getting ITA..
actually correction here - profile doesnt expire AFTER you receive ITA itself, not after AOR... have confirmed this with 2-3 other applicants.

if you decline ITA, then you go back in the pool and standard rules apply...

apologies for the confusion :)

waqar001

Star Member
Nov 15, 2012
Hi all,
I received email from the medical IOM:

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your email,

Kindly forward us the letter or IME no (each applicant )you received from visa office for your medical.

I have received letter for invitation to apply but there is no mentioned of my wife and daughter (who is 1.9 years old). I have send them the invitation letter and now waiting for their response.

Anyone know how to deal with medical guys, I have not started my immigration application since I want to get medical and police certificate done before I do it.

amnsingh

Aug 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello friends,
I hv submitted my PR application on 24th dec.
MY EE profile going to expire on 20th jan.
should I hv create the new profile.
another question =I forgot to upload one doc. in PR app. should I mail them or will de ask themselves for that particular doc. if required.
I hv also send them those doc. during PNP application.
thanx.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
1. You have been prompted to upload these documents as you answered Yes to Canadian relatives. You need to provide some documents to prove that you are related to the Canadian relative.
2. In that case, you will have to answer No to the question for Canadian relatives and explain in the LOE. No, you cannot provide friends PR card.
Thank you stanlee...I am sorted. That day itself I changed my response to "NO".

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
@jasluke - what relative do you have in canada ? it needs to be a close relation, not 2nd or 3rd cousins :) i hope you know that - cheers
Absolutely stunner...thanks again. My dad's brother☺

Tushar2910

Dec 23, 2016
Hi,

I had received ADR, but they were not able to receive the mail even after sending them 6-7 times. I got a reply saying we havent received them and we will continue with existing docs. I compressed the files, since I belive it to be a size issue, now it is 3.6 mb.

Is there a contact number or email which might help me resolve this problem?
Has anyone faced this in the past? Do not want to lose the opportunity since I have submitted all docs and it seems a size issue.

Please help.

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got nomination about 7 hours ago. That's incredible!! Officer: UL.

From the bottom of my heart, I am grateful for all of your guidance and support in this forum. People here are kind people who deserve a better lifestyle and career of choice. Best of luck to everyone!

rsduggal88

Dec 26, 2016
I got ADR on 29 nov 2016
ADR SUBMITTED : 7 dec
After then waiting...
No acknowledgement from there side.
What should I do.
As I seeing people getting nomination after 10-15 of submitting adr.

Please help me what to do.
My express entry profile is expiring on 15 Jan 2016

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
rsduggal88 said:
I got ADR on 29 nov 2016
ADR SUBMITTED : 7 dec
After then waiting...
No acknowledgement from there side.
What should I do.
As I seeing people getting nomination after 10-15 of submitting adr.

Please help me what to do.
My express entry profile is expiring on 15 Jan 2016
You are not alone. Called them on Dec 05, and was told that my application is in the decision phase and was told the same whenever I called them up in the last two weeks. My profile is going expire on Jan 17. It might be the case that they are not issuing Acknowledgement, as they are busy with issuing nominations. So most likely, you might get a nomination directly, just hang in there. However, I suggest you call them ( keep calling till someone answers) and enquire the status of your application. Wish you a speedy nomination. Cheers!!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waqar001 said:
Hi all,
I received email from the medical IOM:

Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your email,

Kindly forward us the letter or IME no (each applicant )you received from visa office for your medical.

I have received letter for invitation to apply but there is no mentioned of my wife and daughter (who is 1.9 years old). I have send them the invitation letter and now waiting for their response.

Anyone know how to deal with medical guys, I have not started my immigration application since I want to get medical and police certificate done before I do it.
please post your query on the link below - that is dedicated for post ITA questions

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.1050.html

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tushar2910 said:
Hi,

I had received ADR, but they were not able to receive the mail even after sending them 6-7 times. I got a reply saying we havent received them and we will continue with existing docs. I compressed the files, since I belive it to be a size issue, now it is 3.6 mb.

Is there a contact number or email which might help me resolve this problem?
Has anyone faced this in the past? Do not want to lose the opportunity since I have submitted all docs and it seems a size issue.

Please help.
upto 8-10 mb files are fine... 3.6 is nothing
are you using winzip to compress files ? have you changed the subject line ?? did you do anything out of the ordinary when sending docs ? have you kept expressentry email address in cc when sending it ???

if nothing worked, i would suggest sending documents by fax, that would be the last resort... post would be too slow

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Congratulations to all who received nomination this week.