Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Docs send 4th Nov 2015 Ack by OINP on 19th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
10 th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
Mechanical Engg said:
I want your urgent & correct advice. My wife is a principal applicant & she got nominated from OINP on 16-12-16.
However two days before she met with an accident & got multiple fractures in her leg & now she ll get operrated by putting a rod in her leg. Doctor told for 3-4 months bed rest.
Now what should we do, wr can't go for medical & PCC in this condition because she is not able to walk.
Now we are thinking for putting up the PR case in Apr'17.
So, can I decline the ITA on every draw till April'17.
2. And what about medical test, should there be any problem comes in medical test report with this surgery.

If you have any other best advice on my case, please suggest me.
Sorry to hear about the accident hope your wife recovers quickly. My personal suggestion would be to reject ITA for the next few months as your nomination is valid for six months, also the medical results are valid only for an year in which case you will have limited time to make landing preparations

Fasa

Dec 16, 2016
AGENTOO7 said:
Fasa said:
Hello there,

It appears that, your inbox is full so I'm replying here. Please don't mind as I don't see any confidential information in the following reply.

Mine is 3131,Industrial Pharmacist. I don't think there is an inherent bias based on NOC. At least, there is no statistically significant data as such to demonstrate the same. However, it may have been the case that quite a lot of applicants are from Computer science /IT or other affiliated professions, so your empirical observation might have made you to arrive at such a conclusion. The most likely case would be variability in assessment time or decision time for each application as the amount of information presented would apparently vary. Case specific officers also, add to the amount of time taken to move the application to each phase. After all that said, I can tell that you are not too far from nomination, just hang in there and pray. Cheers!!
Thanks for the reply, it actually made me feel better :) I hope we all get nominated by the end of this year ! 8)

zubinmatie

Sep 11, 2015
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried calling and was told that the file is decision state. I told them that its been like that from 12th Dec ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? just hanging in here, hope to get something before 23rd when they break for Christmas holidays.

alidaas

Aug 21, 2016
zubinmatie said:
I tried calling and was told that the file is decision state. I told them that its been like that from 12th Dec ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? just hanging in here, hope to get something before 23rd when they break for Christmas holidays.
Still no ADR or any communication after the 16th Aug 2016 AOR. Sent an email 2 days ago and no reply. Feeling worried now

zubinmatie

Sep 11, 2015
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alidaas said:
Still no ADR or any communication after the 16th Aug 2016 AOR. Sent an email 2 days ago and no reply. Feeling worried now
Call them today sharp at 9:00am and before that try to send a fax asking for application update.....

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

Received ADR. 2nd Feb applicant. Asked for letter of intention and bank statement.
I remember that Raj has posted a link where we can compare demand of particular NOC in different province of Canada. I am not able to find that link. I want to add statistics based on that in my letter of intention to reside in Ontario. Could someone please provide the link?

Thanks.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
zubinmatie said:
Mine is in the so called " Decision phase" since or before Dec 05. I desperately hope so.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
PrettyCanada said:
Hi friends,

Received ADR. 2nd Feb applicant. Asked for letter of intention and bank statement.
I remember that Raj has posted a link where we can compare demand of particular NOC in different province of Canada. I am not able to find that link. I want to add statistics based on that in my letter of intention to reside in Ontario. Could someone please provide the link?

Thanks.
The below link will be useful to you in some way:
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/161026/dq161026a-eng.htm

You can even explore different options in the below link:
https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/search_occupation_allnoc.do

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
PrettyCanada said:
Hi friends,

https://www.app.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/labourmarket/ojf/findoccupation.asp

might be of help to you. Cheers!!

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Thanks for your advice. Even I am thinking the same that I should go for the ITA to be accepted in next coming draw. And after that I have 90days to upload the documents.
So, after 45 days I hope my wife would atleast be able to go a wheel chair for medical test & passport office for PCC.

AGENTOO7 said:
Hi, sorry to hear that and I hope my reply doesn't offend or hurt you. I say accept your ITA rather than rejecting it as the process looks very laborious and time consuming one. Now, i'm sure she can be taken on a wheel chair post surgery. As a part of medical exams , you need to be taking routine urine analysis, serum analysis (including HIV & other STDs), Chest X-ray (for TB), Hypertension, diabetes, kidney related and other autoimmune disorders and any other worth findings from the panel of doctors. So, all these should go well for your spouse except that she cant walk for a while. As these are one time test and the results are valid for 12 months. fractures of your wife shouldn't really affect her medicals and I'm sure doctors would recommend the same. By the time she is normal, you will have a PR.

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
REGARDING PCC AND MEDICAL

Hi guys had a couple of questions, so i want to be vigilant and have my medical and PCC done in Toronto.
(1) commisionaires is a security place which does PCC in 3 days, its close to where i live, but they're asking for 2 I.D which is fine and a letter from citizenship and immigration Canada which has a file number, so what should i take their -- nomination letter which i received a couple of days (haven't received the nomination certificate as yet though) but that does not have a file number or should i take the acknowledgment letter (AOR) which i got back in August it has file and case number, i want to be vigilant and be prepared for the draw as my profile expires 6th jan.

(2) for the medical, can i still go ahead and get my medical done even if i haven't gotten an ITA, since they send results directly to immigration, would it cause confusion say if i go get my medical done and they send it to immigration and the draw hasn't happened and i don't have an ita?

(3) Lastly with regards to express entry profile, when does it freeze:
(A) the moment you get ITA and you accept?
(B) you accept ITA and then once you submit all the documents?

WAS WONDERING IF SOMEBODY COULD GIVE THEIR INPUT ON THIS PLZ

Regards
Salman

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
With the grace of the almighty lord, blessings of my parents and the support from this forum,
I have received Ontario nomination today on 21st December 2016.

I am so happy now and really grateful for all your support.
Thank you guys.

Last year exactly on 21st Dec 2015, I had received rejection from SINP, and now exactly one year later I have received nomination from Ontario.
PNP process has completed a full circle for me in this last one year.

Now waiting for ITA in this week.

yash9022

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
18th March 17
Finally received nomination, couple of mins back.
Accepted it right away and now waiting for 600 points to be added.
Thank you all forum members for your support.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
With the grace of the almighty lord, blessings of my parents and the support from this forum,
I have received Ontario nomination today on 21st December 2016.

I am so happy now and really grateful for all your support.
Thank you guys.

Last year exactly on 21st Dec 2015, I had received rejection from SINP, and now exactly one year later I have received nomination from Ontario.
PNP process has completed a full circle for me in this last one year.

Now waiting for ITA in this week.
Congrats sushsmart15 !!!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yash9022 said:
Finally received nomination, couple of mins back.
Accepted it right away and now waiting for 600 points to be added.
Thank you all forum members for your support.
Congrats !!!