Finally guys ,
Ontario blessed me with the nomination ;D,,
thank you guys for your guidance and support ,,
and now ITA here we gooooo

SalmanB

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
REGARDING PCC AND MEDICAL

Hi guys had a couple of questions, so i want to be vigilant and have my medical and PCC done in Toronto.
(1) commisionaires is a security place which does PCC in 3 days, its close to where i live, but they're asking for 2 I.D which is fine and a letter from citizenship and immigration Canada which has a file number, so what should i take their -- nomination letter which i received a couple of days (haven't received the nomination certificate as yet though) but that does not have a file number or should i take the acknowledgment letter (AOR) which i got back in August it has file and case number, i want to be vigilant and be prepared for the draw as my profile expires 6th jan.

(2) for the medical, can i still go ahead and get my medical done even if i haven't gotten an ITA, since they send results directly to immigration, would it cause confusion say if i go get my medical done and they send it to immigration and the draw hasn't happened and i don't have an ita?

(3) Lastly with regards to express entry profile, when does it freeze:
(A) the moment you get ITA and you accept?
(B) you accept ITA and then once you submit all the documents?

Thanks for all the help and feedback folks

Regards

Salman

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
I want your urgent & correct advice. My wife is a principal applicant & she got nominated from OINP on 16-12-16.
However two days before she met with an accident & got multiple fractures in her leg & now she ll get operrated by putting a rod in her leg. Doctor told for 3-4 months bed rest.
Now what should we do, wr can't go for medical & PCC in this condition because she is not able to walk.
Now we are thinking for putting up the PR case in Apr'17.
So, can I decline the ITA on every draw till April'17.
2. And what about medical test, should there be any problem comes in medical test report with this surgery.

If you have any other best advice on my case, please suggest me.

jainpiyush27

Jun 25, 2016
Hello, I have received the nomination from Ontario province and my total score is now 1005 in which 600 is for Ontario province nomination and 405 my individual. Ive already got the ITA from CIC and I've to submit my documents in next 90 days.I'm soon to get married and my fiance has already cleared IELTS exam but if I add her in my profile after getting married, my individual score cuts down to 397 instead of 405 and Ontario needs minimum 400. My question is if I add her and my total score becoming 997 which includes my individual score of 397 will still be eligible for ITA or my nomination will be cancelled?? Plz help me out.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
jainpiyush27 said:
Hello, I have received the nomination from Ontario province and my total score is now 1005 in which 600 is for Ontario province nomination and 405 my individual. Ive already got the ITA from CIC and I've to submit my documents in next 90 days.I'm soon to get married and my fiance has already cleared IELTS exam but if I add her in my profile after getting married, my individual score cuts down to 397 instead of 405 and Ontario needs minimum 400. My question is if I add her and my total score becoming 997 which includes my individual score of 397 will still be eligible for ITA or my nomination will be cancelled?? Plz help me out.
Sorry, but this is something that I found on Application guide of OINP
"It is your responsibility as an applicant to ensure that you update your information in the Express Entry portal if there is a change in your circumstances so that your CRS score is accurately calculated. If a change in circumstance results in your CRS score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform OINP. If your score falls below 400 before you have been nominated, you must withdraw your nominee application. If your CRS score falls below 400 after you have already been nominated, but before you apply for Permanent Residence, you must inform OINP of the change in your CRS score, at which point OINP will withdraw your nomination. Note that failure to contact OINP if your CRS score falls below 400 will result in a refusal of your Application for Permanent Residence by IRCC"

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jainpiyush27 said:
yeah i'm not so sure about that... i remember reading somewhere that your overall score should be >400 till the time you receive PPR, otherwise you have to inform OINP and withdraw your nomination... only exception being loss of points due to age...

perhaps someone else with updated information can help here ?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
jainpiyush27 said:
I'm not too sure as well and would like to know about that too. What if the CRS score drops below 400 because of worst IELTS(updated) scores after nomination?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mechanical Engg said:
I want your urgent & correct advice. My wife is a principal applicant & she got nominated from OINP on 16-12-16.
However two days before she met with an accident & got multiple fractures in her leg & now she ll get operrated by putting a rod in her leg. Doctor told for 3-4 months bed rest.
Now what should we do, wr can't go for medical & PCC in this condition because she is not able to walk.
2. And what about medical test, should there be any problem comes in medical test report with this surgery.

oh man, so sorry to hear about your wife's accident... wishing her a speedy and complete recovery.
i would delay medicals as long as possible... if you have recd ITA, decline it for a few weeks till she recovers enough to walk a little...
TBH i dont know what all medical tests are included , if its just urine and blood tests and chest xrays it should be fine...

regarding question 2 - no it wont affect your application... they are more concerned with communicable diseases than unfortunate accidents.

good luck and hope things are a little easier for you all going forward

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Mechanical Engg said:

Hi, sorry to hear that and I hope my reply doesn't offend or hurt you. I say accept your ITA rather than rejecting it as the process looks very laborious and time consuming one. Now, i'm sure she can be taken on a wheel chair post surgery. As a part of medical exams , you need to be taking routine urine analysis, serum analysis (including HIV & other STDs), Chest X-ray (for TB), Hypertension, diabetes, kidney related and other autoimmune disorders and any other worth findings from the panel of doctors. So, all these should go well for your spouse except that she cant walk for a while. As these are one time test and the results are valid for 12 months. fractures of your wife shouldn't really affect her medicals and I'm sure doctors would recommend the same. By the time she is normal, you will have a PR.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TLOU said:
I'm not too sure as well and would like to know about that too. What if the CRS score drops below 400 because of worst IELTS(updated) scores after nomination?
well your ielts scores only have to be valid till you get AOR for eAPR, after that it expires no one cares.

But if your scores drop due to low ielts scores, you should rewrite ielts and get the score back up... CRS score dropping below 400 due to IELTS will definitely result in your nomination being revoked.

Pjyothi

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Docs send 4th Nov 2015 Ack by OINP on 19th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
10 th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
jainpiyush27 said:
You have to update your family status in this case which is mandatory but you can keep your wife's status as non-accompanying in which case your points tally will not decrease. You can sponsor your wife latter. This will ensure you do not lose points other wise you have to withdraw your application,

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pjyothi said:
You have to update your family status in this case which is mandatory but you can keep your wife's status as non-accompanying in which case your points tally will not decrease. You can sponsor your wife latter. This will ensure you do not lose points other wise you have to withdraw your application,
yep, this is what i would recommend as well.

or else someone needs to write ielts again and get some extra points... i'm sure 3-6 points wouldnt be that difficult to get, probably you are only missing by 0.5 somewhere...