09-10-2017
YAYACanada said:
Dear friends!
I got my nomination!
Congratulations!

YAYACanada

Mar 24, 2015
I would like to share my stories....

I create my profile Jan 5 and got PT the same day.
Send my doc in person Feb 18
I am CEC Inland with CL
one year experience in office assistant
quit my job dec 2015 and got new job jan 2016 but not a NOC 0AB
quit that job again May 2016 and got new job may 2016 also not a NOC 0 AB

Got AOR Aug 18
did not send any doc for changing person info until Dec 1

Miss phone call from OINP on Nov08
Call back on Nov 09 he ask me why I miss the call and detail of my office assistant job, why I apply OINP and what I will do if its not success....

Send bank statement on Nov 9 they email me back on Nov14

Wait two weeks nothing come so I decide to send them a package with all my updated info as well as send them an email on Dec 1
They reply me back on the same day saying forward the email to a officer.

I never received DP email or senior officer email.

I have not receive email from OINP about my nom
but cic email showing there is new message and I have accept it!

So happy today!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YAYACanada said:
I would like to share my stories....

I create my profile Jan 5 and got PT the same day.
Send my doc in person Feb 18
I am CEC Inland with CL
one year experience in office assistant
quit my job dec 2015 and got new job jan 2016 but not a NOC 0AB
quit that job again May 2016 and got new job may 2016 also not a NOC 0 AB

Got AOR Aug 18
did not send any doc for changing person info until Dec 1

Miss phone call from OINP on Nov08
Call back on Nov 09 he ask me why I miss the call and detail of my office assistant job, why I apply OINP and what I will do if its not success....

Send bank statement on Nov 9 they email me back on Nov14

Wait two weeks nothing come so I decide to send them a package with all my updated info as well as send them an email on Dec 1
They reply me back on the same day saying forward the email to a officer.

I never received DP email or senior officer email.

I have not receive email from OINP about my nom
but cic email showing there is new message and I have accept it!

So happy today!
Congrats YAYACanada !!!

Moe Juve

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Congrats YAYACanada
------------------------
Updated my signature

parihaa

Jun 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2016
Nomination.....
February 28, 2017
AOR Received.
August 16, 2016
syedahraza said:
@parihaa,

I am a similar candidate for PNP but I had foreign experience as lecturer in a university so I applied as FSW inland. Kindly note that it is difficult to show work experience while you are on study permit as the sole purpose of the permit is to study. The TA/RAship as most of the PhD students do will not count towards your work experience, unless you are on work permit. You are lucky if OINP is considering you for nomination. Wait for seniors to answer your query.
Hi Syedahraza,

I believe the work permit requirement is only the case for CEC applicants and not FSW applicants. Here it states this for Express entry in general:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=855&top=6

Is what you are referring to an additional requirement specific to OINP?

I also have a cumulative year of TA/RA in the US (although I was on student permit there as well, but Canada may not care about this). For some reason I remember one of my work experiences working for Express entry and the other for OINP.

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, folks, I got my ADR as below today.

My questions are:

1. Regarding "Approved financial statements", since I'm self-employed and in my country, my business is legally exempted from asking a third party to audit and do financial statements for me. Instead, my colleague and I do these statements. Do I need to quote the law in my Letter of Explanation? If yes, the law is not English, do I need to get them translated?

2. Regarding "Business tax filings for one year / Personal income tax filings for one year", again my business is exempted from paying tax and I got the proof document from Tax Bureau which is not in English. Do I need to have it translated in the Letter of Explanation?

Thank you for your help!

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Please submit the following information/documents as soon as possible.

EMPLOYMENT

· Evidence of full-time employment with xx for a one year period including:
o Evidence of payment from clients over a one year period. This may include invoices issued to customers and/or deposit statements into business/xxx bank accounts.
o Evidence for Accounts Receivable for year ending December 2015.
o Evidence of payment to all employees (full-time and part-time) for a one year period. This may include payslips and/or bank deposits.
o Approved financial statements.
o Business tax filings for one year.
o Personal income tax filings for one year.

SUFFICIENT FUNDS
· Most recent bank assessment showing all assets. Program criteria require that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.
· 6 months of your most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

INTENT TO RESIDE IN ONTARIO
· Evidence of job search efforts / job search logs indicating dates, employer names, positions and any employer responses, including potential job offers in Ontario.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to provide the above documentation and/or information in support of your application. However, we recommend that you submit these supporting documents at your earliest convenience in order to help expedite processing of your application.

Should the program not receive a response to this request within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed against the information and documentation received to date.

You may mail the documents to the address listed below or scan the original documents in pdf format and attach them to this email thread and click reply without changing the subject line.

parihaa

Jun 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2016
Nomination.....
February 28, 2017
AOR Received.
August 16, 2016
parihaa said:
Hi Syedahraza,

I believe the work permit requirement is only the case for CEC applicants and not FSW applicants. Here it states this for Express entry in general:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=855&top=6

Is what you are referring to an additional requirement specific to OINP?

I also have a cumulative year of TA/RA in the US (although I was on student permit there as well, but Canada may not care about this). For some reason I remember one of my work experiences working for Express entry and the other for OINP.
I just remembered that when I was experimenting with making my EE profile (or maybe trying the CRS estimation tool) it didn't count my Canadian TA/RA toward my points and only counted my American TA/RA. (I have 1 year of TA/RA in the US and 1 year of TA/RA in Canada). Now I am confused about why OINP is asking me information about my Canadian TA/RA instead of my American one if they don't accept the work that is done while on a study permit.

I can't find this about the distinction between study/work permit on any official document though. Can someone point me toward where this requirement is expressed either for OINP or EE in general?

Thanks.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parihaa said:
I just remembered that when I was experimenting with making my EE profile (or maybe trying the CRS estimation tool) it didn't count my Canadian TA/RA toward my points and only counted my American TA/RA. (I have 1 year of TA/RA in the US and 1 year of TA/RA in Canada). Now I am confused about why OINP is asking me information about my Canadian TA/RA instead of my American one if they don't accept the work that is done while on a study permit.

I can't find this about the distinction between study/work permit on any official document though. Can someone point me toward where this requirement is expressed either for OINP or EE in general?

Thanks.
Parihaa, 1 year of TA/RA in US will be considered as half time as it is part time work. It is very strange how did you just went about getting the required work experience. Just wait for seniors to answer this. MZASAM, g126 and bestofluck your comments on this scenario.

nkanani1

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Request
NN
Interview........
NN
girlgoneinternational said:
No I did not unless I asked for it . You can send them an email to confirm if they have received your documents . However don't be surprised or worried if you still don't receive acknowledgment . Lately they have stopped responding to email cause they are busy issuing ADRs and nominations ( which is even better )
Got the acknowledgement today for ADR

Got this response from oinp

Hello Nilesh,

Just wanted to let you know that your documents were received and they are now with the officer and being processed.

Kind Regards,

The OINP Team.

parihaa

Jun 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2016
Nomination.....
February 28, 2017
AOR Received.
August 16, 2016
syedahraza said:
Parihaa, 1 year of TA/RA in US will be considered as half time as it is part time work. It is very strange how did you just went about getting the required work experience. Just wait for seniors to answer this. MZASAM, g126 and bestofluck your comments on this scenario.
Hey! I meant the equivalent of 1 year full time. I was a TA/RA for 4 years in the US and 4 years in Canada!

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parihaa said:
Hey! I meant the equivalent of 1 year full time. I was a TA/RA for 4 years in the US and 4 years in Canada!
I think then it should be fine (for US TA/RA).

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
g126 said:
I know.. it's very expensive, that's why I suggested that you try reaching out to you officer to see if he would accept as is, after all it's just numbers right?

If it's any consolation I've spent more than $1500 CAD just in translations up to this point and I'm expecting that to go up with the ITA (more docs to translate ???)

As a last resort, but I wouldn't recommend this, you could just send as is and a LoE explaining what lines pertain to your salary and saying that you couldn't find a suitable translator in te allotted time, but if they really require a translated version to send you another ADR and you'll do your best to comply. Again, I think this is risky as you officer may just ignore your submitted docs and you could get a PFL for failing to provide the requested docs as per OINP guidelines (which state they must be translated by a certified translator)... Up to you!
I decided to do the translation to avoid any problems , Thanx again for all of your support

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarcAnthony said:
When did you receive your ADR and what day following you submit your documents?
HelloMarc!!
I received ADR for recent 6 months bank statements & statement with intent to reside in Ontario dated 5th Dec. I responded on 6th Dec & received response within few hours. What's your status?

Akash022

Dec 21, 2015
hii i am Feb 12th FSW outland candidate, i have not recieved any ADR request.. Is there any one on the same boat.. i feel worried now..Any suggestions what to do?