+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
I would LOVE to see that, but I doubt it very much. They've taken the last few months to process 40% of the applicants, how do they except to process the remaining 60% in just 4 weeks?

I really hope they get through most of us by the end of the year, but to get through all is quite unlikely :(
A more realistic thought g126.

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
AGENTOO7 said:
How in the first place did you not cross check your NOC? Now, get your company to give you another letter stating your duties that you have performed as "mechanical technician" and that the duties are performed by you in the capacity of "technical support representative ". Illustrate vividly, in a letter of explanation that the duties you have performed fulfills the criteria of the NOC that you have claimed.

I have checked my NOC code. It perfectly matches with Mechanical Technician but my employer employed me as a Technical Support Representative(TSR). For that, I got such strange ADR. Now, I asked my employer to send me a letter which state that Duties for which I worked satisfy both Mechanical Technician and TSR both designation. I also attaching some of my successful installation and training reports.

Does this satisfy their need? Or Do I need to produce more evidence? If yes, What kind of documents support my ADR? Help me.

Y Sal

Aug 8, 2015
Guys! PLease help! To all those who got ADRs.. what do you suggest in case of too big attachments? Do you send them in seperate emails? Whats the maximum size that OINP email can receive? Pls help:(

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
I would also recommend you to ask your company to include the sort of profile (in terms of usual education/experience or BOTH, typical stuff they usually advertise for a job) that suits your designation of "technical support representative" as well as see that your Jon description aligns closely with the NOC you claim but also be cautious enough that, you don't end up copy pasting it. Also, get your reference letter stamped (have seen some people getting ADR for that). Also, if there are any gaps between the new and old reference letters bridge them through a letter of explanation where in, you can also cite your training and installation reports.

AGENTOO7

Feb 2, 2016
Y Sal said:
Guys! PLease help! To all those who got ADRs.. what do you suggest in case of too big attachments? Do you send them in seperate emails? Whats the maximum size that OINP email can receive? Pls help:(
Compress the size of the files, once you scan them. But just make sure that the legibility is not compromised. You can end up with a file of not more than 5MB should you Compress it correctly. It's OK to send them in multiple emails as long as you send them what they wanted.

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Y Sal said:
Please use Adobe Pro to compress so as to not loose legible data. Multiple emails are fine, However in each email do provide the specific number of ur email for Example : Part 1/3, Part 2/3 & Part 3/3. In the first email, explain them that the size of files being huge (XXMB) you are therefore providing the ADR in 3 parts (example).

All the best. I have just finished sending mine.

Abed Itawi

Nov 8, 2016
Hello,
I'm a CEC applicant and here my timeline:
re-created EE account: Feb/04/16
OINP PT Notification: Feb/08/2016
OINP App Submitted: Feb/2016
OINP received App: Feb/21/2016
OINP AOR: Jul/13/2016
ADR: Aug/08/2016
Nomination: Waiting

I was working in Ontario as an Engineer, but my PGWP expired on Oct/03/2016, therefore, I lost my employment then changed my status to "visitor"( took almost 2 months). Do you have any information on when I should get my nomination? Also, can I bridge my work permit after I receive the invitation and apply for PR or is it loo late for that? I would appreciate it if anyone could provide helpful suggestions.
The office who called me was HM, I tried contacting him several times but it goes straight to voice mail. Is there a way of contacting immigration other than by e-mail. Anyways thanks for the forum and I hope we get updates soon.
Cheers :)

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Is anyone in a situation where they are unable to provide the requested pay stubs from an old period? What are you doing in this situation? I hope OINP understands that once someone submits tax documents that's PROOF they were employed with a reputable organization!

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all ,
I have received following response after providing ADR

Thank you for your response. The documents and information provided have been added to your file. Your application is proceeding for further assessment

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
jasluke said:
Dear all ,

Thank you for your response. The documents and information provided have been added to your file. Your application is proceeding for further assessment
When did you receive your ADR and what day following you submit your documents?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
MarcAnthony said:
Is anyone in a situation where they are unable to provide the requested pay stubs from an old period? What are you doing in this situation? I hope OINP understands that once someone submits tax documents that's PROOF they were employed with a reputable organization!
Can you provide bank statements that show you salary paid into your account? If so I think that's fine... Back that up with tax forms and explain in LoE and you should be fine.

Good luck.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
jasluke said:
Dear all ,

Good for you, you were one of the lucky few who received ACK! Bonus!!!

MarcAnthony

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
g126 said:
Can you provide bank statements that show you salary paid into your account? If so I think that's fine... Back that up with tax forms and explain in LoE and you should be fine.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot g126!