+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

amnsingh

Aug 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
Yes it's a good sign... means you have an ACK!

Your file will now be assessed and then it will move to decision phase.

Just have a little patience and you'll soon have a NoM!

Good luck and speedy NoM.
patience is the only thing that all we have to have.....lol....
n thanx ....ur reply is releiving

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone having any idea about the Christmas holidays duration / dates of OINP office? ::) ::) ::)

marsh08

Nov 6, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Below is my case:

Created Express Entry profile on Jan 15, 2016
Received Invitation from Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) on Jan 18, 2016
Submitted my Application for Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) on Feb 09, 2016
Received Acknowledgment that they have received my application. Got this email on Aug 12, 2016
Additional Document request on Nov 12, 2016 for which i replied back to them with all the documents on Nov 23, 2016. I haven't received any acknowledgment from them since then ?

I noticed few of them got a reply back immediately saying that they have received the documents. Should i be worried or is it that they do not acknowledge everyone ?

BTW my friend got the same Additional Document request a week before me and he just got the acceptance today.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marsh08 said:
Hello Everyone,

Below is my case:

Created Express Entry profile on Jan 15, 2016
Received Invitation from Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) on Jan 18, 2016
Submitted my Application for Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) on Feb 09, 2016
Received Acknowledgment that they have received my application. Got this email on Aug 12, 2016
Additional Document request on Nov 12, 2016 for which i replied back to them with all the documents on Nov 23, 2016. I haven't received any acknowledgment from them since then ?

I noticed few of them got a reply back immediately saying that they have received the documents. Should i be worried or is it that they do not acknowledge everyone ?

BTW my friend got the same Additional Document request a week before me and he just got the acceptance today.
Nothing to worry about. Some of the case officers do not send acknowledgements of additional documents. Was your friend nominated? Is he a feb applicant too?

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amnsingh said:
hello friends,today [7/12/16] OINP replied me.........
"Thank you for your response. The documents and information provided have been added to your file. Your application is proceeding for further assessment"
POF request 30 nov, documents sent on 2 dec.
Is it a gud sign?how much time remaining for final assesment result?any guess
thanx
Hey Amnsingh,

I am also an applicant whose application was received by oinp on Feb 1. Got my AOR on Aug 10.

I got two document requests in one week. First one was last week Tues (for ECA) and then on saturday of the same week for updated 6 months bank statements. I sent all documents yesterday morning and got an acknowledgement mail in the evening with the exact same words as yours.

Is your Case officer also DW?

since it looks like we have almost the same timeline, I pray we both get nominations right about the same time.

Pls keep updating your progress as you go.

Cheers.

marsh08

Nov 6, 2016
syedahraza said:
Nothing to worry about. Some of the case officers do not send acknowledgements of additional documents. Was your friend nominated? Is he a feb applicant too?
Yes feb applicant. We both submitted our document at the same day.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Just to give an update.

Received PT from Ontario on December 23, 2015.

My application was received by Oinp on Feb 1. Got my AOR on Aug 10.

I got two document requests in one week. First one was last week Tues (for ECA) and then on Saturday of the same week for updated 6 months bank statements. I sent all documents yesterday morning and got an acknowledgement mail in the evening saying my documents have been received and added to my file and my application has proceeded for further assessment.

Who else has DW as their Case officer?

I pray the nominations start rolling in for us all soon.

All the best, peoples!

vignesh8589

Jun 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Nominated
AOR Received.
18/08/2016
Hello all got adr.

Following asked. Can u please clarify few things.

Dear Vignesh Rajarajan,

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently assessing your Nominee Application for Ontario Express Entry – Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Please provide the following document(s)/information to our office as soon as possible.

1. Income Tax Form 16, for 2010-2016.

2. Most recent bank assessment showing all assets.
Note: Program criteria requires that you possess sufficient funds to cover settlement costs in Ontario.
Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.
From the review of your application it appears that the majority of your funds are in fixed deposit certificates.
Funds must be unencumbered and readily available, and cannot be locked for an unspecified period of time.

3. 6 months recent bank statements which show your name and account balance.

All straight forward but one thing is that I have bulk transfers from my father's acct. So is it good to send a letter of explanation for transfers or is it to good send it as gift deed.

Inputs pls.
marsh08 said:
Yea fingers crossed. I am a CEC applicant.

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
AGENTOO7 said:
I would also recommend you to ask your company to include the sort of profile (in terms of usual education/experience or BOTH, typical stuff they usually advertise for a job) that suits your designation of "technical support representative" as well as see that your Jon description aligns closely with the NOC you claim but also be cautious enough that, you don't end up copy pasting it. Also, get your reference letter stamped (have seen some people getting ADR for that). Also, if there are any gaps between the new and old reference letters bridge them through a letter of explanation where in, you can also cite your training and installation reports.

Thank you. My employer has issued me new Work experience letter with job responsibilities which closely fit with mechanical technician. However, they have shown my position as Technical Support representative. Now, How can I provide OINP an evidence that prove my TSR position covers all Mechanical technician position? Please help.