October AOR 2017

sharmajikabeta

Oct 30, 2017
Hi,
could any please tell at what stage my application is it. My timeline is ,
CEC
AOR 25 Sept and
MEP 17 OCT
Since than it say my Background check in progress.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa today , it says my application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa. So does it mean that my background check is complete?
Most likely second last stage of IP2 before you receive PPR email in few weeks or months. Be patient and all the best.

davesh

Oct 9, 2017
Hi, just want to get those with same status in this loop so we can share status.
My medical passed on 23 OCT, but somehow background check is still not started whereas some applicants have that updated to in progress immediately after medical passed.

Anyone has the same issue? any update?

Reactions: Snehal24

INR2CAD

Oct 24, 2017

hari2203

Nov 7, 2017
My Aor is also October 25.. Your medical is passed or not? Mine is still not done
Yes, we passed the medical exam on November 1.
Maybe because we did the medical exam in the end of September, and the files were uploaded by the medical team earlier.
Regards

Suzirizi

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
What is the email address where I should send my query about where is my application? Also how should the email be drafted?

slyman

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Andy.

October 25. AOR
Please add me to October whatsapp group?

Thanks for your support and the good work.

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Thanks .. did that

Nowhere did it state that we have to carry photocopy of the passports too (the first page), got them copied at the VFS office
Should we submit the photocopy of passport? The VFS guys didn't ask for me, and I didn't submit. I submitted the PPR mail printout along with passport + photos.

veebee21

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18/10/2017
AOR Received.
19/10/2017
Just checked my application this morning. Meds passed and IP(1) . AOR Oct 19th CEC.

Reactions: anttor