Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
Dear All,

My Timeline is as follows

AOR - 22nd October
ADR - Travel History Request - 30th October, submitted on 1st November
MEP - Medical Passed 4th November.

so am I on IP1/IP2 stage?
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Regards

Himansu
It certainly looks like IP1

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
October round-up report!

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

p.s. Sorry guys I like colours a lot, hence colourful report:)

**Current Processing**:
*It seems like with the number of ITAs going down the processing time increases quite substantially, therefore, more than 10% of October 2017 applicants got their passport requests within 30 days time frame. However, the number of applicants who are still waiting from the preceding 9 months remain quite high.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

PPR Trend (mode)

Average for the last 30 day from AOR to PPR:

**PPRs this year so far:**
As you can see, the trend is going down, again this is due to number of applicants decreasing as a consequence of declining number of ITAs.

**current AOR to IP1:**

**Statuses by YEAR:**

**Statuses by the month of submission up to date:**

**Statuses by day of submission in July:**

**Statuses by day of submission for August:**

**Statuses by day of submission for September:**

**Statuses by day of submission in October:**
*A lot of quick PPRs and a LOT of quick medical passes:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

**Average Processing time trends for all streams:**

**Averages by stream:**

**Number of RPRs by visa Office:**
*Average by province, as we cann see it is pretty much the same for all provinces but SK.

Have a great weekend!!!

Thanks for helful updates, Andy.

Looks like they've overlooked 29 oct AoRs for MEP lol *sigh*

Reactions: Parshwa007

Max_K

Oct 28, 2017
Russia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
14-10-2017
Hi guys. Still try to guess what's my stage:

FSW-O

AOR – 14th OCT
Med passed – 2d NOV
ADR – “the additional documents you provided are being reviewed
BG – “we are processing your background check..” – 2d NOV
BG – “Not applicable” – 3d NOV

INR2CAD

Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys. Still try to guess what's my stage:

FSW-O

AOR – 14th OCT
Med passed – 2d NOV
ADR – “the additional documents you provided are being reviewed
BG – “we are processing your background check..” – 2d NOV
BG – “Not applicable” – 3d NOV
That to my knowledge is NA2

Kestrel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
06-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
@andy108 Hi andy!
I applied for EE and received AOR on 10 October. I have spent around 7 months in Dubai in 2007-2008 on a visit visa and could not get a PCC from UAE. Dubai Police replied to my email saying PCC's are not issued on visit visas. I also got the same reply from the UAE embassy in my home country saying it is due to the policy of UAE gov, they do not issue PCC on visit visa.

I wrote an LOE explaining this and also attached the emails I received. However, on 1st November, I received a letter from CIC requesting updated PCC from UAE. Please advise what to do now? CIC has given me 60 days to provide the PCC.

I will write a letter again. The only thing bothering me is why is this not mentioned on the CIC website in the PCC section for UAE? They do mention it for Saudi Arabia that PCC is not available for people with the visit visa.
My only concern is that the immigration officer might reject my application. Please suggest.

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....