App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Little difficult to wait till the 6 month mark when mostly you see NA2 - IP2 - PPR in a weeks time in cases :)
i know, i'm at 4 months, my application moved pretty fast the first 2 months and then nothing. so yeah, better ignore, no two cases are alike

Reactions: INR2CAD

jamejka1903

Jul 16, 2015
Hi everyone
I need advise. My husband had positive identification when he got his fingerprints done - he had small conviction - signed peace bond in 2010. CIC requested court letters/copy of peace bond. All we had from lawyer was copy of the signed peace bond and some email communications. The lawyer is probably already retired- his phone number, website does not work. I provided detailed explanation with all the steps we took in order to get the documents.
Anyone with the similar experience?

BTW which stage is this? Our AOR is October 1st.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Sarajaved

Jul 10, 2017
Update you guys

CRS: 441
IELTS: L9 R8 W7.5 S7.5
ITA: August 18, 2017
AOR: October 7, 2017
Meds Passed: October 14, 2017
IP1: October 15, 2017
NA: October 27, 2017
1st ADR: October 30, 2017 (TRAVEL HISTORY FORM IMM 5562)
Submitted form IMM5562: November 1, 2017
2nd ADR November 1, 2017 : IMM5562 Supplementary Information - Your Travels Travel History
Submitted another form IMM5562 November 1: (along with all blank pages of my passport booklet)
IP2: November 2, 2017
PPR: November 4
Why did you get two adrs? And aren't they the same forms?
Update you guys

arjunmalkar

Jul 5, 2017
Hi guys,

I have got AOR on 1st oct, but still no change in application status ( I am nervous). Its showing We are verifying information, not even medical status updated.

I had dropped email but no update for status of application only confirmation that Sydney, Nova scotia office is processing.

Please add me to whatsapp group - +91-9820175269

Hi guys,

Any suggestion on above request, I have got AOR on 1st Oct but no change in medical status even after month?

I had dropped them email on which i received a revert that Sydney , Nova Scotia is processing application and is under process, no specific remark on current status ? does file move back to Ottawa centre?

I am really worried!!! please guide me

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hi guys,

Any suggestion on above request, I have got AOR on 1st Oct but no change in medical status even after month?

I had dropped them email on which i received a revert that Sydney , Nova Scotia is processing application and is under process, no specific remark on current status ? does file move back to Ottawa centre?

I am really worried!!! please guide me
Did you confirm status of your medical from your health assessment center?

scultator

Jul 31, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Why did you get two adrs? And aren't they the same forms?
it was the same forms for travel history.
not sure why they asked for it as i have no travel history out of my country
so i scanned all pages of my blank passport in replying the second ADR

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
October round-up report!

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

p.s. Sorry guys I like colours a lot, hence colourful report:)

**Current Processing**:
*It seems like with the number of ITAs going down the processing time increases quite substantially, therefore, more than 10% of October 2017 applicants got their passport requests within 30 days time frame. However, the number of applicants who are still waiting from the preceding 9 months remain quite high.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

PPR Trend (mode)

Average for the last 30 day from AOR to PPR:

**PPRs this year so far:**
As you can see, the trend is going down, again this is due to number of applicants decreasing as a consequence of declining number of ITAs.

**current AOR to IP1:**

**Statuses by YEAR:**

**Statuses by the month of submission up to date:**

**Statuses by day of submission in July:**

**Statuses by day of submission for August:**

**Statuses by day of submission for September:**

**Statuses by day of submission in October:**
*A lot of quick PPRs and a LOT of quick medical passes:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

**Average Processing time trends for all streams:**

**Averages by stream:**

**Number of RPRs by visa Office:**
*Average by province, as we cann see it is pretty much the same for all provinces but SK.

Have a great weekend!!!

himansupati

Jul 5, 2017
Dear All,

My Timeline is as follows

AOR - 22nd October
ADR - Travel History Request - 30th October, submitted on 1st November
MEP - Medical Passed 4th November.

so am I on IP1/IP2 stage?
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Regards

Himansu