+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

slyman

Jul 14, 2017
My AOR is from October 11.
Until today (November 07) I didn't get Medicals Passed.

Should I worry?
Hi. When did you get your medicals done and what stream are you applying for? I noticed a trend of medicals being passed for FSW between 3-16 days and PNP takes a little while longer. But either way, I think its no cause for alarm as with CIC, nothing is cast in stone. I've seen some wonderful things like not having medicals passed till after 17 days and getting PPR in another 4 days so just try to relax. We should all be positive and hopeful. The PPR mail shall come. :D

Reactions: veroneze

veroneze

Feb 13, 2017
Catalão, GO, Brazil
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi. When did you get your medicals done and what stream are you applying for? I noticed a trend of medicals being passed for FSW between 3-16 days and PNP takes a little while longer. But either way, I think its no cause for alarm as with CIC, nothing is cast in stone. I've seen some wonderful things like not having medicals passed till after 17 days and getting PPR in another 4 days so just try to relax. We should all be positive and hopeful. The PPR mail shall come. :D
My medicals was upfront. I am in PNP Outland (Ontario) stream.
Thanks for your answer!
Let's keep positive!

Reactions: slyman

zyzz_jatt

Aug 6, 2014
Visa Office......
none
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014 paper based
IELTS Request
30-9-2017 (7.0 overall)
File Transfer...
26-10-2017
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Interview........
no idea
VISA ISSUED...
processing at VFS chd
AOR Oct 26th 2017 Plz add me to the Whatsapp group

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Got the ppr mail today.
My timeline FSWO
Aor 25 Oct
Mep 1st Nov
Background check in progress 6th Nov
PPR 7th Nov
Thanks to everyone for your willingness to help me and others in this journey. Wishing you all the best.
Many Congratulations- This must be the quickest PPR I've ever come across ! Appreciate it if you could please shed more insights into your profile, if possible- were you a single applicant? Also, did you have any extensive Travel History? And last, but certainly not the least, which was your Visa Office?

AJ9

Oct 23, 2017
New Delhi
AOR Received.
13-10-2017
Got the ppr mail today.
My timeline FSWO
Aor 25 Oct
Mep 1st Nov
Background check in progress 6th Nov
PPR 7th Nov
Thanks to everyone for your willingness to help me and others in this journey. Wishing you all the best.[/QUOTE
Lucky you

Reactions: dora115

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Many Congratulations- This must be the quickest PPR I've ever come across ! Appreciate it if you could please shed more insights into your profile, if possible- were you a single applicant? Also, did you have any extensive Travel History? And last, but certainly not the least, which was your Visa Office?
Thanks.. this is my immitracker link , it has all the details https://goo.gl/NERbMa , I don't have extensive travel history.

Last edited:

Starstunned

Nov 1, 2017
Hello! Here is my timeline.

AOR- Oct 16
MEP- Nov 2
BG2- Nov 2
BG(NA after the processing status)- Nov 7

Application status -We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility-We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents- We do not need additional documents.
Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- Not applicable.
Final decision-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My concern is my background check status last Nov 2 is “we’re processing” then today it changed to not applicable... is that a negative sign? Sorry, I am really worried because my background check status has quickly changed. They are still reviewing my eligibility. What stage is this update? Thank you. :(

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Yes, we passed the medical exam on November 1.
Maybe because we did the medical exam in the end of September, and the files were uploaded by the medical team earlier.
Regards
Well then i have to wait.. I did my medical in the mid of October.. Maybe medical team has not uploaded my file yet

Snehal24

Oct 19, 2017
Hi, just want to get those with same status in this loop so we can share status.
My medical passed on 23 OCT, but somehow background check is still not started whereas some applicants have that updated to in progress immediately after medical passed.

Anyone has the same issue? any update?
Same as mine. Medical passed in same time frame and we received mail to pay RPRF. But once we submitted receipt, no change in status at all. "Background check not started and we will let you know once we start." since October 28.

It will take time.