+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

nitink01

Oct 20, 2017
In just 16 days after aor. Really lucky man
Hey man, I wish I was that lucky.....the reason I ask this is as I see a lot of people on myimmitracker from 14th till 19th October getting into IP2 and or PPR email for FSW-O. Hence the question. I submitted mine on 20th Oct and still stuck in NA. Hence the anxiety and query!

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Hey man, I wish I was that lucky.....the reason I ask this is as I see a lot of people on myimmitracker from 14th till 19th October getting into IP2 and or PPR email for FSW-O. Hence the question. I submitted mine on 20th Oct and still stuck in NA. Hence the anxiety and query!
My AOR is Oct 19 and I am still at NA. No update on my application at all. FSW-O

Nov 6, 2017
I have submitted on 20th and I am on IP1 !!

donald70fms

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
hi,

has anyone submitted passport post PPR and received it back?
any idea how much time embassies take to stamp and send the passports back to applicants?

channa1408

Nov 18, 2016
Hi,
could any please tell at what stage my application is it. My timeline is ,
CEC
AOR 25 Sept and
MEP 17 OCT
Since than it say my Background check in progress.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa today , it says my application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa. So does it mean that my background check is complete?

Reactions: bkbbh
Jul 20, 2017
Hi,
could any please tell at what stage my application is it. My timeline is ,
CEC
AOR 25 Sept and
MEP 17 OCT
Since than it say my Background check in progress.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa today , it says my application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa. So does it mean that my background check is complete?
This is most likely IP2.

arjunmalkar

Jul 5, 2017
Hi guys ,

Need Urgent help

I have got email for release of Release of Information IMM5475. I had mentioned name of long distance relative who stays in Canada.

I need to provide same info here right? Please guide me.

sharmajikabeta

Oct 30, 2017
hi,

has anyone submitted passport post PPR and received it back?
any idea how much time embassies take to stamp and send the passports back to applicants?
Ottawa processes it in 2-4 weeks. Consider a month for receiving it back if you are out of Canada. Within Canada, it takes only 2 weeks.