+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

EAR

Jan 26, 2024
Finally on Feb10th LLP cleared, all the categories are now showing completed status. Application filed on Oct 26th, 2022. Took more than 15 months, one ATIP application, two phone calls to agents and one representation from local MP. Now waiting for the Oath call.
Received invitation email for Oath Ceremony this morning on 29th Feb. All the very best for all those who are still waiting.

vc6gc

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Hi,

I submitted my application in Oct 25, 2022. Till date, the only thing that has been completed in my tracker is background verification. Physical presence, Language skills, Prohibitions are "in progress". I submitted multiple times and IRCC responded only once saying they have all the information needed.

Is anybody else in the same boat? Anything I can do to keep this rolling?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi,

I submitted my application in Oct 25, 2022. Till date, the only thing that has been completed in my tracker is background verification. Physical presence, Language skills, Prohibitions are "in progress". I submitted multiple times and IRCC responded only once saying they have all the information needed.

Is anybody else in the same boat? Anything I can do to keep this rolling?
You did not even give citizenship test?

vc6gc

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Something is really wrong then. After 15 months completion contract your MP office and ask them to help push your application. You can even ask IRCC call center agent to send a note to your processing officer.
Been wanting to send an email to MPs office - just did it. I will call IRCC on Monday. Thank you for your reply.

Reactions: riverbird

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Hi All

In February I used webform and contacted MP office to update them I’ll be outside Canada March 15 for 3 weeks, reply from MP was they are aware of travel plans and should work around them, Today got Invitaion for Oath on 15th !!!!!!!!!! , I fly on 14th

omarabm

Sep 24, 2018
Hi All

In February I used webform and contacted MP office to update them I’ll be outside Canada March 15 for 3 weeks, reply from MP was they are aware of travel plans and should work around them, Today got Invitaion for Oath on 15th !!!!!!!!!! , I fly on 14th
You received an email for the oath invite? if so just reply to that.

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
You received an email for the oath invite? if so just reply to that.
Not the email yet but it’s on the tracker, will wait for the email, just pissed because I informed them of the dates and still got it few hours after my flight, now have to reschedule and god knows how long until the schedule it again