+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

omarabm

Sep 24, 2018
Finally on Feb10th LLP cleared, all the categories are now showing completed status. Application filed on Oct 26th, 2022. Took more than 15 months, one ATIP application, two phone calls to agents and one representation from local MP. Now waiting for the Oath call.
When was the online tracker updated?

Alan555

Dec 15, 2023
Feb 10 update - physical presence and prohibitions complete. Still awaiting language and test to be closed out, but with being over 55 when i applied, this might be a "tick" in the box now that the rest done. A few steps down the line but not at the finish line yet.

• Wow
Reactions: adstarscream732

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Hopefully, you will probably receive all complete status within a month. I have called them twice in January as soon as my app had passed 15 months. However, in late Jan my MP called the agent and put request to the visa office, they replied next day that they would make a decision soon. I guess that did it, or may be not. I sense your’s too will be decisioned soon, all the very best.
Thank you for that information! I called IRCC today (15 months up), they asked to follow up in two weeks.

Me being me, going to call them every day :D

Reactions: EAR and riverbird

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Feb 10 update - physical presence and prohibitions complete. Still awaiting language and test to be closed out, but with being over 55 when i applied, this might be a "tick" in the box now that the rest done. A few steps down the line but not at the finish line yet.
Almost there!

Reactions: Alan555

Alan555

Dec 15, 2023
Well update, Oath date received today, March 19 .... end of the road is there.

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Congratulations! Glad we guys were at least popped up to them in the default list.
Thank you. Yes, I agree. I was stuck at E-Grant Review Ready PM 01 for the longest of times.

Also, the funny part is I called them on Feb 13th that 15 months are done, that's the day LPP was completed according to the tracker, hahaha :D:p

• Haha
Reactions: EAR

tender91

Mar 3, 2018
Hello everyone
For me everything has been green since July then updated to green again Ono t 3rd except for background. Anyone knows if that means background is still being checked? It’s been 18 months for me. For who contacted the MP did u provide a reason?

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Hello everyone
For me everything has been green since July then updated to green again Ono t 3rd except for background. Anyone knows if that means background is still being checked? It’s been 18 months for me. For who contacted the MP did u provide a reason?
Did you consider applying for both CSIS notes for background check and ATIP notes for entire application?