+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

nasir_jamshed

Mar 23, 2013
Hi guys, I am going to file the citizenship application online. It seems that the major difference is that paper application asks you to submit every single page of your passport, whereas the online one only asks for the bio page with your personal information. Is that correct? Do we have to send full copies of our passports and other documents physically as it doesn't ask for it when you do the online application? Any other pros and cons of applying paper vs online?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi guys, I am going to file the citizenship application online. It seems that the major difference is that paper application asks you to submit every single page of your passport, whereas the online one only asks for the bio page with your personal information. Is that correct? Do we have to send full copies of our passports and other documents physically as it doesn't ask for it when you do the online application? Any other pros and cons of applying paper vs online?
Currently paper application are getting processed faster than online application. Big factor.

canadian787

Oct 2, 2022
Take it from a Nov 2021 online applicant. DON'T APPLY ONLINE.

Apply using paper, send them everything. Copies of your passport, language test, good photos everything. You'll be done by the end of Jan.
If you look at the tracker, applicants who applied online in the last few months are getting the AORs as fast as paper applicants. I dont think the online vs paper application processing times will vary going forward

mubasshirali

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Surrey, BC
HI guys,
I will be sending my Citizenship application on Monday October 3, 2022 alongwith my family including minors. IT will be paper base application. Will update here with all the details once sent.

Reactions: jojee2k6

puigi

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Starting a new thread for October 2022 applications

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1,102
Application: Family(2)
Application sent: October 2nd, 2022
Delivered: October 5th, 2022
AOR: Pending