Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-10-2020
@wsidd - What happened? I saw your update on the spreadsheet! Was it the signature or something else?

arnaud

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-07-2013
Med's Request
01-02-2014
Med's Done....
06-02-2014 Received 18-02-2014
LANDED..........
05-03-2014
My partner's application just got returned to us. The reason being that our marriage certificate is missing, even though we are common-law and applied as such. Is there something I am missing here? Do you guys have any suggestions on what to do? I find it infuriating to wait for 6 months only to get our application returned for a BS reason...

dreamscanadian

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-10-2020
My partner's application just got returned to us. The reason being that our marriage certificate is missing, even though we are common-law and applied as such. Is there something I am missing here? Do you guys have any suggestions on what to do? I find it infuriating to wait for 6 months only to get our application returned for a BS reason...
I am sorry that happened to you! Did you include the notarized common law document? Have you reviewed your packet to make sure you didn't select married somewhere in the paperwork?

Holdyourbreath

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Sorry to hear that your application has been returned ... Did you get to check with the client support center whether the completeness check is done for your application previously?

kpaxian

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
Sorry to hear that your application has been returned ... Did you get to check with the client support center whether the completeness check is done for your application previously?
What is completeness check? Don't they send the AOR when they verify that it's complete?

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020
What is completeness check? Don't they send the AOR when they verify that it's complete?
Apparently people have called in and been told that there is a note in the system that their application is deemed complete. I personally prefer to just wait for AOR, as I'd hate to be told that and then have the application returned.

Holdyourbreath

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Apparently people have called in and been told that there is a note in the system that their application is deemed complete. I personally prefer to just wait for AOR, as I'd hate to be told that and then have the application returned.
Last month I enquired about the deemed complete note and they responded its done and positive note is placed but recently when i spoke with them they mentioned still officer is verifying the paperwork its not yet done and takes time. Cant trust the agent too.

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020
Last month I enquired about the deemed complete note and they responded its done and positive note is placed but recently when i spoke with them they mentioned still officer is verifying the paperwork its not yet done and takes time. Cant trust the agent too.
Yeah, it's hard to trust it until the AOR arrives.

November seems to be moving faster than October!
I noticed that too. It's strange... Hopefully October will pick up the pace soon.

Jgomez33

Apr 30, 2021
Hi all! I am new to the group and glad I found this! I am from the states, married to a Canadian and currently living in Canada. I applied for PR and OWP. I submitted my paper October 19, received by IRCC October 20. Got my biometrics reminder November 4, and finally my temporary AOR in December 2020. It has been over 6 months and haven't heard anything nor am I able to link my application. I see many people are going through the same thing. Im confused because I am using Campbell as my representatives and am being told my PR Is going fast, but my OWP is delayed. If I can't link my application to my account, how can they see its being processed fast and how do they see the OWP? Thank you again for all the information, I wish I knew of this sooner!

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hi all! I am new to the group and glad I found this! I am from the states, married to a Canadian and currently living in Canada. I applied for PR and OWP. I submitted my paper October 19, received by IRCC October 20. Got my biometrics reminder November 4, and finally my temporary AOR in December 2020. It has been over 6 months and haven't heard anything nor am I able to link my application. I see many people are going through the same thing. Im confused because I am using Campbell as my representatives and am being told my PR Is going fast, but my OWP is delayed. If I can't link my application to my account, how can they see its being processed fast and how do they see the OWP? Thank you again for all the information, I wish I knew of this sooner!
Many October applicants, as per the spreadsheet, are yet to receive AOR, so don't worry you're not alone. Also, they are currently issuing OWPs for August applicants.

Here is the link to the spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LxDFjvZn-XR9uZpGbPTORYKQf0BMquSXNw0RvmqvZNU/edit#gid=452341483

CocoWin16

Oct 15, 2020
We have reached the 7 month mark. Hoping this silence will suddenly open up with something good and positive. Still feeling optimistic.

dreamscanadian

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-10-2020
We have reached the 7 month mark. Hoping this silence will suddenly open up with something good and positive. Still feeling optimistic.
Saw an AOR hit the spreadsheet this morning.

::fingers crossed::