+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Nazban

Mar 25, 2021
Try this number18882422100. Upon calling the number, you will have to wait a couple of minutes for the automated messages to finish before you can select an option, after that you can select 2,1, 1, 2, 3 then your application number and year of birth followed by # then 1. You will have to wait till it gives you option to press 0 to speak to an agent. If its taking longer you can request for call back when they provide you the option.
Thank you so much for this information! I managed to get a hold of an agent who told me that she could see the file but it couldn't be linked yet as the AOR was still temporary, just have to wait and see. Am a bit confused since the online sheet tracker showed most October applicants receiving a prospective app number around 10th December, 2020 (after a biometrics email in October, which I only got in December). Not sure if that means others got a number that allows them to link their file or not yet. But from the looks of this thread it seems like most October applicants are still unable to link yet?

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020
Thank you so much for this information! I managed to get a hold of an agent who told me that she could see the file but it couldn't be linked yet as the AOR was still temporary, just have to wait and see. Am a bit confused since the online sheet tracker showed most October applicants receiving a prospective app number around 10th December, 2020 (after a biometrics email in October, which I only got in December). Not sure if that means others got a number that allows them to link their file or not yet. But from the looks of this thread it seems like most October applicants are still unable to link yet?
At this point, most October applicants don't have AOR yet. It seems like they are still working on August and September. Hopefully they will start on October at the end of April. We shall see.

Reactions: Nazban

bcpnppr000

Oct 20, 2016
Hi i passed my appilcation on october 1, 2020. I just got my uci and application number today. I am wondering, does it means that they will not return my paper and it is complete?

Mattyciv

Jan 29, 2021
Hi i passed my appilcation on october 1, 2020. I just got my uci and application number today. I am wondering, does it means that they will not return my paper and it is complete?
Have you been able to link to your app online now that you have the number and uci?

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020
That's great news. If it has your UCI and application number, it should not be returned. The letter should say something about your application having been received if it's your AOR.

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Thanks for the response. We have received the temporary application number in December. I’ll send the form tomorrow via web forum just in case it’s an issue.
Hello did you send in a web form i just sent in my application but am not sure if i put a postal code for my address and people have been getting their app returned i know am still but just incase i get a AOR can i send an updated form

bcpnppr000

Oct 20, 2016
That's great news. If it has your UCI and application number, it should not be returned. The letter should say something about your application having been received if it's your AOR.
Yes! I received the temporary file number january. And yesterday the uci and application number. I already link it to my gckey.

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020
it says they received but they did not say it is complete. But i hope they will not return it.
Once you have your application number and UCI, they won't return the app as far as I know. You are good to go. The application number starts with F instead of the XF from the temporary number. Congratulations!

I got my temporary number in December, still waiting for AOR.

FHamdan

Apr 19, 2021
Hello,
I have submitted my inland application on 15-Oct-2020 along with an open work permit request.
I'm currently on visit visa, my visa expires end of 2022. I entered Canada on aug 1st more than 6 month now.
Do i have to file for the restoration of status?

Mattyciv

Jan 29, 2021
M
Hello,
I have submitted my inland application on 15-Oct-2020 along with an open work permit request.
I'm currently on visit visa, my visa expires end of 2022. I entered Canada on aug 1st more than 6 month now.
Do i have to file for the restoration of status?
My understanding is that with the OWP application you have implied status. The downside of that is if your OWP doesn't get approved you would need to get an extension on the visitor visa.

Reactions: FHamdan

kpaxian

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
10-07-2021
Med's Request
20-07-2021
Med's Done....
16-08-2021
Yeah, that's a bit weird. There are currently more November applicants who have AORs than October applicants (of those on the spreadsheet).

But I don't think there's any need to worry. They're working on applications every day. The AORs will come. Take a break from refreshing the spreadsheet for a while :)

Reactions: umtbrhn

umtbrhn

Feb 23, 2020
[QUOTE = "kpaxian, gönderi: 9349632, üye: 1000999"]
Evet, bu biraz tuhaf. Şu anda AOR'ye sahip olan Kasım başvuruları, Ekim başvuru sahiplerinden (elektronik tablodakilerden) daha fazladır.

Ama endişelenmeye gerek olduğunu sanmıyorum. Her gün uygulamalar üzerinde çalışıyorlar. AOR'lar gelecek. Bir süre e-tabloyu yenilemeye ara verin:)
[/ALINTI]
Thank you very much

bcpnppr000

Oct 20, 2016
yes what is next after the uci and application number? Are they going to process the open work permit now? Or medical?