HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
I think I saw some post on the group that they are processing application May end June first week (AOR) irrespective to category (FSW / CEC) but I am not able to find evidence on same in my immigration tracker or any other Facebook group. Absolutely no news of anyone with FSW category is getting PPR / COPR.

Please let me know if your observation any FSW applications getting process ?
It's for CEC only, at least that's what it says on their page, for others it says

All other Express Entry applications

• We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
They have also announced new streams for potential inland applicants, pretty obvious that they're trying to achieve their targets by targeting inland applicants only.

LandCanada2021

Feb 22, 2021
as per this link it appears that they are processing the applications between 7th and 13th June. No category is specified.

Does this means that they are processing FSW application as well ?

If they are processing FSW application from June 2020 , I don't see the evidence of the same on my immigration tracker. Majority of the FSW application are stuck over year and I don't see anyone e.g. in May (FSW) got approved.

Please share your thoughts on this topic as most of the FSW's have already over 6 months.
I could be wrong but I think that can be because there are very few FSW candidates in May-June AOR since they were just taking out CEC and PNP draws till July last year.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
I could be wrong but I think that can be because there are very few FSW candidates in May-June AOR since they were just taking out CEC and PNP draws till July last year.
Good point but many cec applicants are getting ppr. Haven't heard even 1 fsw applicant get ppr since the beginning of the new wave/ last cec only draw (27k one)

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Just a quick question
When you ordered notes , did you get 2 emails at the beginning? I got one and in that email mentioned , you will get 2nd one shortly with registration number ; but never received any.
Eh, no. I only got one email. and with attachment notes.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Correct that could be the case. However in the online portal I can see the specified time is for CEC applicants. But when I called IRCC agent said , category does not matter , we are processing the applications as it appears in the online forum. Really worried because its been 7 months and absolutely no clarity about what is going happen.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Eh, no. I only got one email. and with attachment notes.
When you applied for notes did you attach any documents?(like your WP or something).
I did not attach anything as it said optional. Now I am worried about delays of the notes because I read that we need to attach the proof of Canada residency.

rajsandhu1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Just received by GCMS notes ordered on 18 Jan 2021 got extension two times for 30 days each.
FSW-O-- COR-- India--- AOR- 18 Oct 2020
Eligibility -- Passed
Medical -- Passed
criminality- In progress
Info Sharing-- In progress
Security -- Not started

Timestamp of GCMS notes-- 24th Jan 2021.

Reactions: khush.sib

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
When you applied for notes did you attach any documents?(like your WP or something).
I did not attach anything as it said optional. Now I am worried about delays of the notes because I read that we need to attach the proof of Canada residency.
No, I didn't give any documents. I totally ordered 3 times from ATIP. And all of them with 30 days.

Reactions: upon

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Correct that could be the case. However in the online portal I can see the specified time is for CEC applicants. But when I called IRCC agent said , category does not matter , we are processing the applications as it appears in the online forum. Really worried because its been 7 months and absolutely no clarity about what is going happen.
Don't worry mate. From following this forum it's clear they are still processing FSW applications, just more slowly than CEC and not giving CoPR even once the application is approved. Things should change when the borders open. That will be a few more months but we should get there late summer or early fall.

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Don't worry mate. From following this forum it's clear they are still processing FSW applications, just more slowly than CEC and not giving CoPR even once the application is approved. Things should change when the borders open. That will be a few more months but we should get there late summer or early fall.
Yes, but early summer would've been preferable. Damn you covid!

P.S. Can't wait for clubs to reopen. ;)

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
Just received by GCMS notes ordered on 18 Jan 2021 got extension two times for 30 days each.
Eligibility -- Passed
Medical -- Passed
criminality- In progress
Security -- Not started

What was you visa office??

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Eligibility -- Passed
Medical -- Passed
criminality- In progress
Security -- Not started

What is your VO ?

Sunshinegirl6

Feb 24, 2021
Just got off a call with an IRCC agent. Answering his first question of my application being inland or Outland (mine is Outland).. To my surprise I was immediately told that they DON’T provide any information for Outland applications.
Have they updated the way they respond to queries from outlanders because I have never experienced this before with IRCC?

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Just got off a call with an IRCC agent. Answering his first question of my application being inland or Outland (mine is Outland).. To my surprise I was immediately told that they DON’T provide any information for Outland applications.
Have they updated the way they respond to queries from outlanders because I have never experienced this before with IRCC?
probably you got an idiot

The only way to know uf you are in or out, is to look at your address, and even like that you can change the address.

try again.

Reactions: Sunshinegirl6