Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
I guess we have to wait till Sept 2021 according to what PM Trudeau says in his PCs.
According to the new daily cases graph, when a wave hits its peak, it takes about 45 days to fall down to the lowest numbers. I assume that Canada will reach the peak of the third wave this week and the incidence rate will have decreased to its minimum by the mid/end of June. I've no proof for this hypothesis but simple observations and hope.
Anyways, I hope that vaccination could change the current state of affairs: Israel's success in this field could be almost the perfect example of how effective vaccines could be if everyone decides to be vaccinated.

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
This may create a separate side discussion. I think vaccine alone is not enough. Take example of chile. It had the highest and fastest rate of vaccination. Look at the numbers there. Israel was smart to vaccinate and also not allow travel (did not loosen the travel restrictions)
Don't agree that this is due to travel restrictions. Chile used CoronaVac which is not that effective compared to Pfizer. CoronaVac has 56% efficacy after two dose and a measly 3% after the first dose. Compare this to Pfizer which is 80% after first dose and over 90% after the second dose. Pfizer also does very well against the variants.

Reactions: Abrar110

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Don't agree that this is due to travel restrictions. Chile used CoronaVac which is not that effective compared to Pfizer. CoronaVac has 56% efficacy after two dose and a measly 3% after the first dose. Compare this to Pfizer which is 80% after first dose and over 90% after the second dose. Pfizer also does very well against the variants.
Hmm. Does anyone know what vaccine is used in Canada? Or those who undergo vaccination can choose one of a few options?

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
NO CHANGE, all passed except security is not started which same as early February. No one touches my file since then.
Just a quick question
When you ordered notes , did you get 2 emails at the beginning? I got one and in that email mentioned , you will get 2nd one shortly with registration number ; but never received any.

CalgaryCEC

Apr 21, 2021
Happy to report we are in the final stages of our application, what I can share is that they definitely only working on Inland applications at the moment. If you outside of Canada they will work on your file right up to the stage ready to be approved and then it will lie dormant until Canada allows international travel again. I work in the tourism industry and they currently predicting this to be in the fall... sorry to be the bearer if bad news.

CEC Inland
AOR - October 27, 2020
MEP - December 8, 2020
ADR - December 9, 2020
GU - April 7, 2021
New PR Confirmation Portal email: April 16, 2021
Login Details for PR portal to confirm in Canada, confirm address and upload photos: April 20, 2021
VO: Originally Ottawa and now Calgary

Uploaded requested in the portal and it is now in the "being reviewed" stage, so expecting eCOPR soon.

Hang in there I know its a long wait for some, more for those outside of Canada but it is worth it.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
as per this link it appears that they are processing the applications between 7th and 13th June. No category is specified.

Does this means that they are processing FSW application as well ?

If they are processing FSW application from June 2020 , I don't see the evidence of the same on my immigration tracker. Majority of the FSW application are stuck over year and I don't see anyone e.g. in May (FSW) got approved.

Please share your thoughts on this topic as most of the FSW's have already over 6 months.

Reactions: Kerikeri

Rainbow2911

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
as per this link it appears that they are processing the applications between 7th and 13th June. No category is specified.

If they are processing FSW application from June 2020 , I don't see the evidence of the same on my immigration tracker. Majority of the FSW application are stuck over year and I don't see anyone e.g. in May (FSW) got approved.

Please share your thoughts on this topic as most of the FSW's have already over 6 months.
The link says: CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS

Reactions: Ufuoma

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021

they aren't giving priority. The same page you linked about 7 and 13 June says that is for CEC. And it follows:

All other Express Entry applications

• We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.