+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hi guys, I just got off the phone with IRCC agent. I am quite upset as I learned my eligibility is review required. Is this bad? I ordered gmcs notes last week. I really hope it will be okay. But to be honest, I am sooooo worried now.
Its not bad per se. Its just they need to verify something. Without the notes, we dont know what could be, but usually is about work experience. But its just speculation...

Reactions: torotorospanaa

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Hi guys, I just got off the phone with IRCC agent. I am quite upset as I learned my eligibility is review required. Is this bad? I ordered gmcs notes last week. I really hope it will be okay. But to be honest, I am sooooo worried now.
SO, your status changed from recommended pass to review required. Or it is review required only. In any case, you don't need to worry. My friend had the first case and he got his PR 15 days after review required status. If it is the second case, they will review your eligibility and may ask for additional documents and after receiving them they will change it to Pass. Sometimes another officer will review your eligibility and pass it without asking anything. In GCMS notes you will know what is the problem.

Reactions: torotorospanaa
Apr 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Med's Done....
13-11-2020
SO, your status changed from recommended pass to review required. Or it is review required only. In any case, you don't need to worry. My friend had the first case and he got his PR 15 days after review required status. If it is the second case, they will review your eligibility and may ask for additional documents and after receiving them they will change it to Pass. Sometimes another officer will review your eligibility and pass it without asking anything. In GCMS notes you will know what is the problem.
This is actually the first time I called to learn more about my status detail. I am not sure what it was before. Thank you and @dreamercec for the reply. I will share more if I receive the gcms notes.

salw578

Oct 23, 2020
Hey, hope its nothing to worry about.

Sorry to latch on a question with consolation. But, how did you get through to the agent?
I am CEC inland as well. Ive followed the automated teller until the point were she reads out the status on my CIC profile and then when i press 0 to speak to an agent, I am always told that the phone lines are busy and that i should try again later.

I am making a call every hour, but i get the same result. So, am wondering if thats the right way to reach the agent.

Dnr1994

Jul 25, 2019

Sorry to latch on a question with consolation. But, how did you get through to the agent?
I am CEC inland as well. Ive followed the automated teller until the point were she reads out the status on my CIC profile and then when i press 0 to speak to an agent, I am always told that the phone lines are busy and that i should try again later.

I am making a call every hour, but i get the same result. So, am wondering if thats the right way to reach the agent.
Yes, you have to keep on trying :)

Reactions: salw578
Apr 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Med's Done....
13-11-2020

Thank you for your good thoughts. You can try to reach them early in the day. I tried around 9:30am today, and they allowed me to leave a phone number to be reached at later. Then, I waited for about 40mins for them to call back.

Reactions: Kerikeri

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Anyone ordered GCMS notes in early march? I ordered March 4 and I haven't received anything yet, not even an extension email. It's been almost 7 weeks.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Anyone ordered GCMS notes in early march? I ordered March 4 and I haven't received anything yet, not even an extension email. It's been almost 7 weeks.
I did exactly same day.

I wrote to them and they told me notes ordered 4th march were due 6 April. But they are late, aware of it, and working their ass.

So we should just wait I guess.

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I did exactly same day.

I wrote to them and they told me notes ordered 4th march were due 6 April. But they are late, aware of it, and working their ass.

So we should just wait I guess.
lmao you ordered right when you heard about recommended pass, like me haha!

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
lmao you ordered right when you heard about recommended pass, like me haha!
haha yep

wanna know if its a fake recommended pass cause sometimes the dude at the phone just says whatever, or maybe is recommend pass with review required for a document...

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We acknowledge that your request has been received and is in processing. According to our records, your request was due on April 6, 2021.

Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the large volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready.

Please note that we have flagged your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
IRCC posted on twitter:
Restrictions on travel to Canada from countries other than the U.S. will be extended until May 21, 2021.

An additional month of waiting for a COPR... Damn :(