+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
yes you are right, it is Ottawa. my criminality is passed but wife's isn't. She has a skin condition due to which her fingerprints are not completely captured, it's mentioned in the notes that fingerprints are of poor quality but they haven't asked for anything additional yet. I guess they are sleeping on it :D

Dude , I am in exactly same situation with my fingerprints. My wife's biometrics is cleared but mine is pending , no further updates from IRCC. Biometrics are under review for me. So to summarize it will add more processing time as they might need to take exceptional approval or ask us to redo biometrics.

Wait wait .......... :)

Reactions: HA1986

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Manmeet knows much more than I do but from my understanding it is ok to go, your PR process keeps going through, it doesn't stop, but you have to be aware that you will need to do landing process if PR doesn't come before you leave Canada.
so i will have to do landing process in my home country?

Twinkz

Nov 19, 2020
Just got off the phone with an agent(after multiple tries).
I specifically asked about Eligibility, to which he said it's Completed. I asked him again, does it mean it's passed, he said the same thing, its completed.

I am inclined to assume that it means, Pass. Any comments/views?

AOR : 20 Oct 20
Inland CEC
You should consider to order GCMS notes

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hey looks like many of us (except me) got pr or stages passed. I can t count of many but looks like the one we ve be following here and there got some progress. Can t wait to be my turn!

Reactions: Noyan2020

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
yes you are right, it is Ottawa. my criminality is passed but wife's isn't. She has a skin condition due to which her fingerprints are not completely captured, it's mentioned in the notes that fingerprints are of poor quality but they haven't asked for anything additional yet. I guess they are sleeping on it :D
Hi, How did you know that your wife's criminality is not passed yet? I had the exact same problem when we went for Biometrics. The agent told us my wife's fingerprints were of poor quality. But IDK if it was accepted or not.

When I called in Last month the agent said, My Eligibility was passed, Criminality in progress, Security Not started and Info sharing was in progress.

TIA

Rinku-Ind

Jan 24, 2021
Montreal
Category........
CEC
CEC inland Montreal
AOR: 12 Oct
MEP: 23 Nov
BIO: 1 Dec
VO: Ottawa

No progress since then and I got golden email today containing COPR as attached (in 5 months and 5 days).

follow up questions:
1. Although COPR letter is asking to send 1 photo, but I read some other threads on this forum, and they are claiming that we need to send 2 photos. What is right ?

2. Letter is asking to send photos along with COPR letter to IRCC Montreal Photo CRP. Does anyone know if this Montreal office open or closed due to COVID 19 ?

3. After I sent documents, Is there any way to track my PR card application online?

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
CEC inland Montreal

No progress since then and I got golden email today containing COPR as attached (in 5 months and 5 days).

follow up questions:
1. Although COPR letter is asking to send 1 photo, but I read some other threads on this forum, and they are claiming that we need to send 2 photos. What is right ?

2. Letter is asking to send photos along with COPR letter to IRCC Montreal Photo CRP. Does anyone know if this Montreal office open or closed due to COVID 19 ?

3. After I sent documents, Is there any way to track my PR card application online?
So glad to know that Ottawa is working on Applications!

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
CEC inland Montreal

follow up questions:

One photo is fine, just follow the email and send it back to the Montreal office you will get your PR card within a couple of days/months.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Hi, How did you know that your wife's criminality is not passed yet? I had the exact same problem when we went for Biometrics. The agent told us my wife's fingerprints were of poor quality. But IDK if it was accepted or not.

When I called in Last month the agent said, My Eligibility was passed, Criminality in progress, Security Not started and Info sharing was in progress.

TIA
It was mentioned in gcms notes. We're all in the same boat it seems. From what I know If fingerprint quality is bad, they ask for a doctor's review or a medical report. Not sure if using the right terms but hope you catch my drift. The issue here is that they are not even informing us if they need anything additional. Just keeping us hanging. Any other business would be sued for doing this to their customers or would lose a lot of customers at least.