+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ktined

May 29, 2019
they received my application on Oct,4, i called CIC last week to check for my application and she gave me a Temporary application number start with XF000..., I do not know what that mean ? is that something CIC usually gave to new applications or they open my application and everything is good ? anybody know.?

Thank you,
when did you send your application?

Reactions: ZeeSho

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
hi guys
My wife apply for my pr from Canada as she is in Canada. Just want to know how much time it takes to get aor. And after getting aor how much for pr? And one more thing can I apply for tourist visa to visit her.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
hi guys
My wife apply for my pr from Canada as she is in Canada. Just want to know how much time it takes to get aor. And after getting aor how much for pr? And one more thing can I apply for tourist visa to visit her.
It can take anywhere from 40 - 60 days to get the AOR i.e. the application number by email..
For processing time, it depends on Visa Office..if you are lucky and VO is Mississauga, then it takes 3 months to get PPR...
else, consider around 7 to 9 months...case by case basis...

Enter your case in google sheet and track it, so you can get an idea for the timelines...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw

If you will visit Canada, then how you will give the Medical and Biometric ? Chances are very very less for TRV approval...

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
It can take anywhere from 40 - 60 days to get the AOR i.e. the application number by email..
For processing time, it depends on Visa Office..if you are lucky and VO is Mississauga, then it takes 3 months to get PPR...

Enter your case in google sheet and track it, so you can get an idea for the timelines...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw

If you will visit Canada, then how you will give the Medical and Biometric ? Chances are very very less for TRV approval...
Thanks buddy

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW

And can’t give five my biometric and medical in Canada

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
I did call CIC this morning and i gave them my Temp application number to give me the last update of my application status, she told me they still entering your application forms and documents on the system not finish it yet once its done they will email you the acknowledgment letter. but there is no time frame for the AOR to be emailed. I have the feeling this is a goos sign hopefully things will move fast in November for all of us. just want to share what happened with me today regarding my application

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I did call CIC this morning and i gave them my Temp application number to give me the last update of my application status, she told me they still entering your application forms and documents on the system not finish it yet once its done they will email you the acknowledgment letter. but there is no time frame for the AOR to be emailed. I have the feeling this is a goos sign hopefully things will move fast in November for all of us. just want to share what happened with me today regarding my application
Thank you for sharing...at least it will give us hope that something is happening :)
I am tracking the google sheet daily for September 2019 outland applicants...average time for AOR is around 40 days with minimum 29 and maximum 50 days so far....

Reactions: ZeeSho

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Thank you for sharing...at least it will give us hope that something is happening :)
I am tracking the google sheet daily for September 2019 outland applicants...average time for AOR is around 40 days with minimum 29 and maximum 50 days so far....
That's good that all AOR from September applications received within 2 month, hopefully we will start hearing things from CIC in November.