+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi guys can my wife come back to India after sending my documents to cic? Or she have to be there till I don’t get AOR or pr. after they pick file to check and if some documents r missing again they take 40-60 days to give aor. I mean whole process start again. Thanks

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi guys can my wife come back to India after sending my documents to cic? Or she have to be there till I don’t get AOR or pr. after they pick file to check and if some documents r missing again they take 40-60 days to give aor. I mean whole process start again. Thanks
What category did you filled or planning to fill ? see "IMM5533 - Point 5 i.e. Class of Application"
Please explain the situation..

Nov 4, 2019
PA: husband (USA)
Sponsor: Citizen in Canada
Applicant Sent in NS: October 24
Application accepted on: October 28
AOR: ??
Will be updating as new information comes available.

Mine was also sent Oct.25th and arrived at the facility on Oct.28th PA: Husband (US citizen)
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen

I just have a question does your husband visits you here in Canada? Coz mine does and they gave him a Visitor's paper that would exp. On Nov.30th not sure if my husband could still visit me after that expiration date. Would appreciate any information regarding this. Thank you!

optimist28

Jul 8, 2015
Hi Guys,
How long does it take between issuing AOR and asking for biometric? I am in Quebec and my wife is outland. Once I receive the AOR, will they immediately ask for submission of documents to Quebec immigration?
Best

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Hi Guys,
How long does it take between issuing AOR and asking for biometric? I am in Quebec and my wife is outland. Once I receive the AOR, will they immediately ask for submission of documents to Quebec immigration?
Best
there is no time frame for that, some people do biometric after one week and other after 3 weeks from receiving AOR. Have you paid your biometric fees ?

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
FYI, some VAC service changes in Europe,Africa and the Middle East.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/service-changes.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=SMAC&utm_campaign=VACs&utm_content=no_image

Ottawa, September 2, 2019 – Visa application centres (VACs) have contracts with the Government of Canada to give you visa application support services and biometrics services.

• Current contracts with the VACs in Europe, Africa and the Middle East will be expiring on November 1, 2019.
  • New contracts will be starting on November 2, 2019, resulting in some service changes.
Before November 2, 2019, you can get the following services as a package at VACs in Europe, Africa and the Middle East:

• submitting your paper application
  • sending your documents (such as passport) and returning them to you
  • collecting your biometrics (fingerprints and photograph) by appointment and/or walk-in
Starting November 2, 2019, VACs in Europe, Africa and the Middle East will require you to:

• pay an extra fee to submit your paper application (fee is different by location)
  • make an appointment to provide your biometrics (no more walk-in)
New VAC websites will be launching for all VACs in Europe, Africa and the Middle East soon. More details about this change will be available in October.

Some VACs in the regions will also be closing.

We’re working with all VACs to ensure a smooth transition and to ensure that you receive the services you’ve paid for. Visit our VAC page regularly to stay updated and check your VAC's website for details.

VACs closing permanently on November 29, 2019
  • Sofia, Bulgaria
  • Podgorica, Montenegro
The last day they will accept applications and collect biometrics is November 1, 2019. You can pick up your documents (such as passport) from November 4 to November 29, 2019.

Reactions: Belarusian

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
I just received an email from CIC confirming that they have received my application and they gave me a application number. I believe this is a AOR1 right?

Now i can check my application status online on ECAS page using my UCI or application number, when i click on "in process" under "sponsorship application status" it says " we start processing your application nov 5.

also,

when i click on "in process" under "permanent residence application status" it says " we have received your application"

any one receive any emails from CIC today ?

Thanks

Last edited:

princess7880

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
I just received an email from CIC confirming that they have received my application and they gave me a application number. I believe this is a AOR1 right?

Now i can check my application status online on ECAS page using my UCI or application number, when i click on "in process" under "sponsorship application status" it says " we start processing your application nov 5.

also,

when i click on "in process" under "permanent residence application status" it says " we have received your application"

Thanks
Was your application sent to Sydney or mississauga? Very fast response, inland or outland?

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018

also,

Thanks
congrats. Mine was soon after that and also outland, hope we get an AOR soon.

Reactions: cecict

hasanemam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
01-11-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
22-02-2020
Interview........
09-06-2021

also,

Thanks
Thats AOR1. Now you can link your application to GCKEY. after Sponsorship Approval, they will work on PA's application.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeeSho