+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
good to hear...please guide us what you entered to link...it might be helpful for others too... :)
Once i logged in to my GCKey account i clicked on link my application and then i follow this steps:

Category : Permanent Residence
Sub-Category : Family Class (spouses)

I used the Application number and Family name option (application# and family name for the principal applicant) .
and then i entered place of birth details for the principal applicant ( city and country of birth)
then i entered where the principal applicant intend to live in Canada as i entered in my forms (province,city ) and current marital status in my case is "married".

Finally , i chose number of applicants that are part of this application as 2 (i.e the principal applicant and the sponsor). this is the tricky part i guess i count my self (sponsor) as part of the application.

i hit search for my application and i found it.

you can try 5 times every day

Good Luck!!!

Reactions: cecict

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Once i logged in to my GCKey account i clicked on link my application and then i follow this steps:

Category : Permanent Residence
Sub-Category : Family Class (spouses)

I used the Application number and Family name option (application# and family name for the principal applicant) .
and then i entered place of birth details for the principal applicant ( city and country of birth)
then i entered where the principal applicant intend to live in Canada as i entered in my forms (province,city ) and current marital status in my case is "married".

Finally , i chose number of applicants that are part of this application as 2 (i.e the principal applicant and the sponsor). this is the tricky part i guess i count my self (sponsor) as part of the application.

i hit search for my application and i found it.

you can try 5 times every day

Good Luck!!!
As a sponsor, where did you get your GCKey from? And the email should be the sponsor's email right? :)
Thanks in advance.

rgiese1

Oct 28, 2019
Mine was also sent Oct.25th and arrived at the facility on Oct.28th PA: Husband (US citizen)
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen

I just have a question does your husband visits you here in Canada? Coz mine does and they gave him a Visitor's paper that would exp. On Nov.30th not sure if my husband could still visit me after that expiration date. Would appreciate any information regarding this. Thank you!
I believe you should submit the form to extend your husbands visitor visa. Try this out..https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/extend-stay.html

Good luck in your process!

princess7880

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Application received October 7, 2019
Ecas in process and AOR November 7, 2019
Link Application November 7,2019

Last edited:
Reactions: cecict

princess7880

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Is it normal to have your background check start same day AOR is received? Jus linked my application and noticed background check is in process. Still waiting for SA, biometrics and medical

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Is it normal to have your background check start same day AOR is received? Jus linked my application and noticed background check is in process. Still waiting for SA, biometrics and medical
I think Next step is sponsor approval....i think you maybe check google sheet for dates how people are receiving SA, Medical / Biometric....

Reactions: princess7880

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I think Next step is sponsor approval....i think you maybe check google sheet for dates how people are receiving SA, Medical / Biometric....
I checked the google sheet for September month...SA is given immediately after they request the Biometrics / Medical...

Reactions: princess7880