+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Once i logged in to my GCKey account i clicked on link my application and then i follow this steps:

Category : Permanent Residence
Sub-Category : Family Class (spouses)

I used the Application number and Family name option (application# and family name for the principal applicant) .
and then i entered place of birth details for the principal applicant ( city and country of birth)
then i entered where the principal applicant intend to live in Canada as i entered in my forms (province,city ) and current marital status in my case is "married".

Finally , i chose number of applicants that are part of this application as 2 (i.e the principal applicant and the sponsor). this is the tricky part i guess i count my self (sponsor) as part of the application.

i hit search for my application and i found it.

you can try 5 times every day

Good Luck!!!
Any new update for you ?

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Application received 8 Oct.
In process 7 Nov.
Linked to GC key 8 Nov.
Profile shows the bio-metric is completed. (They used the biometric given for visa 2 months ago).

Last edited:
Reactions: cecict and IAMPARRY

pearlymaria29

Nov 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

I submitted my application on 10th October and my Sponsor received the mail confirming the UCI number and the application number.

I was unable to link my application to my account despite having the UCI number.

Could you please help me understand at what point the principal applicant can link the application to their GC Key account. I'm currently unable to check the status - ECAS that should ideally say " In Process" at this point.

Your help is well appreciated.

Reactions: cecict

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Congrats!
I have done biometrics once I applied the visitor visa on March 9th, 2019. I wish my biometrics recorded can apply to my pr application too because valid date till 2029. I'm not sure may be just in case.
It should be...But did you also paid the fees 85 $ with the application ?

Reactions: IAMPARRY

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi everyone,

I submitted my application on 10th October and my Sponsor received the mail confirming the UCI number and the application number.

I was unable to link my application to my account despite having the UCI number.

Could you please help me understand at what point the principal applicant can link the application to their GC Key account. I'm currently unable to check the status - ECAS that should ideally say " In Process" at this point.

I linked using my(sponsor) gckey login...
tricky part is the number of applicants...It should SUM (sponsor + PA + any kids)

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hi everyone,

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

MariaPearly29

Oct 17, 2019
Received AOR Nov 8th...so that's a day less than a month since application was received. Alhamdulilah! Very happy to have received it now. Next step is sponsor approval.
Please do let me know as soon as you are able to link Your application to your PA account.

VMWells

Sep 24, 2019
Hi all! Our application was signed for at the Sydney office on 1 October but we still haven't received AOR1 - Any ideas on whether I should be worried? According to the tracker some end of Sept applicants are still waiting, but it seems odd that so many other October applicants received after us have already got AOR1?